Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. I'm going offline temporarily :)

I'm going offline temporarily :)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
30 Posts 8 Posters 84 Views 8 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
    wrote last edited by Luana.vasper
    #1

    I think this forum is kind of distracting me from making good progress on my fanfics, so I'll be going offline for a few days. I'm just spending an astronomical amount of time checking notifs and topics and replying to things on here compared to how much of my limited time I'm devoting to my writing, which I don't think is a good thing and I want to improve on it.

    I'm not sure exactly how long this break will be. Just until I feel better about how much I've gotten done.

    I will still be posting updates in my fanfics group, so dw. That is the only thing I'll be active in, though. If you really feel the need to contact me, you can try dm-ing me. I might reply, but my responses are probably going to be short.

    Anyways, love you all. If you have any questions, ask them now. See you later.

    I'll be back. <3

    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Grey
      Grey
      Grey
      Grey..
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      Okay...

      ...

      ...

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Noctis
        Noctis
        Noctis
        Be Yourself With All Your Might
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        Good luck

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Gl1tch
          Perseverance Kindness integrity Patience Gl1tch fan club Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Snail News Staff! Snail Mail fan-club Owner of Snail Mail!🐌 Gl1tch staff | Spawnist Bravery Justice Determination i never sleep at night chronically online | Good boy loser Nintendo Switch Users Might Your All With Yourself Be Everyone Edits "Screw you guys, I'm going home Banned
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          yeah good luck on ur fanfics

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • theadora
            theadora
            theadora
            Switchbru Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! SAO What is your type? ''she's 17 scott'' DM for life Yuri lovers !! Xyuin's Beloveds Anime FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FANS Adventure Time Fanz bookworms `Gravity Falls` Zelda Players Music freak fans :3 i ♥ weezer Doja Cat fans TheFurryClan chat-perms LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Neko Heavymetal fans!?!?
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            GOOD LUCK; HAVE FUN; DON'T DIE!!!
            😿

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Rorschach
              Rorschach
              Rorschach
              Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              Ok, I'll be waiting byby.

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Moutzaki
                Moutzaki
                Moutzaki
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                Oh okay bye :[

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • Rorschach
                  Rorschach
                  Rorschach
                  Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8
                  This post is deleted!
                  Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    Rorschach
                    Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    Must of been the winds.....

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Rorschach Rorschach
                      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                      wrote last edited by
                      #10

                      @Rorschach 👀

                      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                      Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                        @Rorschach 👀

                        Rorschach
                        Rorschach
                        Rorschach
                        Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11
                        This post is deleted!
                        Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Rorschach Rorschach
                          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                          Luana.vasper
                          Luana.vasper
                          Luana.vasper
                          NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                          wrote last edited by
                          #12

                          @Rorschach Love how you deleted it.

                          Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                          Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                          Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                          Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                          Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                            @Rorschach Love how you deleted it.

                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            Yanderemenhera
                            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @Luana.vasper he's not good with women 🥀

                            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                            my new grounds account is called phroggered
                            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                            Rorschach Luana.vasper 2 Replies Last reply
                            0
                            • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                              @Luana.vasper he's not good with women 🥀

                              Rorschach
                              Rorschach
                              Rorschach
                              Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Rorschach
                                Rorschach
                                Rorschach
                                Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15
                                This post is deleted!
                                Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                                  @Luana.vasper he's not good with women 🥀

                                  Luana.vasper
                                  Luana.vasper
                                  Luana.vasper
                                  NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Yanderemenhera LMAO

                                  Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                  Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                  Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                  Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                  Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                  Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Luana.vasper
                                    Luana.vasper
                                    Luana.vasper
                                    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Funniest shit I've seen all day

                                    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                                      @Yanderemenhera LMAO

                                      Rorschach
                                      Rorschach
                                      Rorschach
                                      Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18
                                      This post is deleted!
                                      Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Rorschach Rorschach
                                        [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                        Luana.vasper
                                        Luana.vasper
                                        Luana.vasper
                                        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @Rorschach U mistyped your emoji.

                                        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Rorschach Rorschach
                                          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                                          Luana.vasper
                                          Luana.vasper
                                          Luana.vasper
                                          NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Rorschach Pat pat It's gonna be okay, bud

                                          Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                          Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                          Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                          Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                          Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                          Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular