Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. *sigh* Q&A.

*sigh* Q&A.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
16 Posts 7 Posters 49 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Noctis Noctis

    In fact I know more about marik than you do🤓

    ShuriKitty
    ShuriKitty
    ShuriKitty
    Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
    wrote last edited by
    #6

    @Noctis I doubt that.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Noctis
      Noctis
      Noctis
      Be Yourself With All Your Might
      wrote last edited by
      #7

      Bzzzz I smell a liar

      ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Noctis Noctis

        Bzzzz I smell a liar

        ShuriKitty
        ShuriKitty
        ShuriKitty
        Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
        wrote last edited by
        #8
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TwoTimee
          TwoTimee
          TwoTimee
          | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
          wrote last edited by
          #9

          hii do you believe in god? if so, what one!!!
          (pls be mine)


          uhmmmm.... do you like cats :3

          It / rot / they / meow


          AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
          are ALL peak ships!!!


          (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


          stabs you #forthespawn

          ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TwoTimee TwoTimee

            hii do you believe in god? if so, what one!!!
            (pls be mine)


            uhmmmm.... do you like cats :3

            ShuriKitty
            ShuriKitty
            ShuriKitty
            Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
            wrote last edited by ShuriKitty
            #10

            @TwoTimee
            I don't believe in a god.
            I love cats

            TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

              @TwoTimee
              I don't believe in a god.
              I love cats

              TwoTimee
              TwoTimee
              TwoTimee
              | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
              wrote last edited by TwoTimee
              #11

              @ShuriKitty not believing in god is lowkey w though.
              (better nothing then a false one lolz, also use to be like that o.o)

              also YIPPEEE!!! cats are w :3

              idk how to classify it but im a cat :3

              It / rot / they / meow


              AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
              are ALL peak ships!!!


              (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


              stabs you #forthespawn

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • virgil
                virgil
                virgil
                wrote last edited by
                #12

                Is mayonnaise an instrument?

                IMG_0147.jpeg

                Signature

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • Shockrat
                  Shockrat
                  Shockrat
                  did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
                  wrote last edited by
                  #13

                  Have you or will you ever be in a real hardcore band. of so, what kind?

                  Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                    wrote last edited by
                    #14

                    perchance chance perhappen? or perhappenchance?

                    chinese-panda.png

                    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                    Shockrat 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • macncheese. macncheese.

                      perchance chance perhappen? or perhappenchance?

                      Shockrat
                      Shockrat
                      Shockrat
                      did the dew I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd soad SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff!
                      wrote last edited by
                      #15

                      @macncheese. nonono. nonononono!!! noooo!!! not again!!!!!

                      Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Luana.vasper
                        Luana.vasper
                        Luana.vasper
                        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                        wrote last edited by
                        #16

                        Do you have piercings? If so, what kind and how many?

                        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Groups
                        • Users
                        • Tags
                        • Popular