Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. first time running away..

first time running away..

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
14 Posts 7 Posters 111 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SumRandomLoser
    SumRandomLoser
    SumRandomLoser
    ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!β™₯ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
    wrote last edited by
    #3

    im really sorry takis. I hope everything gets fine <3

    "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
    Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
    Call me loser
    My pfp is my self-object btw
    Unfunny guy
    Green = Online
    Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
    Red = Offline
    Grey = Hiatus

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Rorschach
      Rorschach
      Rorschach
      Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent former staff
      wrote last edited by
      #4

      They sound abusive, I hope everything turns out ok with you, gods speed my friend

      The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Luana.vasper
        Luana.vasper
        Luana.vasper
        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’™ did the dew pale as FβˆͺCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❀️ Gorillaz β™ͺRobbie's Bugsβ™ͺ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeysβ™₯ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❀️ The Smiths β˜†Deftonesβ˜† β™ͺENJAMBREβ™ͺ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
        wrote last edited by
        #5

        Good luck. I hope you get the support and love you need eventually.

        God, I wish I had a friend's house that I could just go to and stay at. The problem is I have very few friends, and I've never been to any of their houses bcs my parents don't trust anybody. And also if I just turned up missing they'd immediately call the law on me.

        I wanna move out so bad.

        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

        Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Moutzaki
          Moutzaki
          Moutzaki
          wrote last edited by
          #6

          Its just common to run away from home now

          1 Reply Last reply
          2
          • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

            Good luck. I hope you get the support and love you need eventually.

            God, I wish I had a friend's house that I could just go to and stay at. The problem is I have very few friends, and I've never been to any of their houses bcs my parents don't trust anybody. And also if I just turned up missing they'd immediately call the law on me.

            I wanna move out so bad.

            Rorschach
            Rorschach
            Rorschach
            Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent former staff
            wrote last edited by
            #7

            @Luana.vasper πŸ™

            The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • kxrsedxll
              kxrsedxll
              kxrsedxll
              Straight Black community of DNS mazer friendz :3 OPUIM-YVL Anti Cringe Dark Humor Club
              wrote last edited by
              #8

              Sigh there’s a thing called calling 911

              insta - kxrsedxll

              SumRandomLoser takis 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • kxrsedxll kxrsedxll

                Sigh there’s a thing called calling 911

                SumRandomLoser
                SumRandomLoser
                SumRandomLoser
                ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!β™₯ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                wrote last edited by SumRandomLoser
                #9

                And theres a thing called Discrimination
                "why did she Reported her own parents to the police?!" -dumb people's reaction (aka Most of humanity)
                As soon As They get out of prison (if they even get in) There's a chance of takis Being Beaten up/ grounded Even more.

                i will NEVER and i capitalize NEVER Do Those things to my childrens in the future. Child abuse ins't that easy to get away with. If you catch me doing this That means Im Not human anymore.
                eventually, Most of kids With strict parents/abused Can't call 911 because of Fear. Fear of being Beaten.
                Calling 911 isn't that easy. Most Of kids Are beaten up/has strict parents But won't tell it.
                Is it common to belt to ahh Our children now? damn.
                "its just common to run away from home now -@moutzaki" It wouldn't be if Parents Wans't so strict nowadays.
                ..sigh.

                Review your last statement.

                "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                Call me loser
                My pfp is my self-object btw
                Unfunny guy
                Green = Online
                Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                Red = Offline
                Grey = Hiatus

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • kxrsedxll kxrsedxll

                  Sigh there’s a thing called calling 911

                  takis
                  takis
                  takis
                  grounded
                  wrote last edited by
                  #10

                  @kxrsedxll idk what this means but i dont have my phone on me so i cant call 911. also i dont wanna be to cruel to my parents cause they are still my parents

                  all glory to god

                  SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • takis takis

                    @kxrsedxll idk what this means but i dont have my phone on me so i cant call 911. also i dont wanna be to cruel to my parents cause they are still my parents

                    SumRandomLoser
                    SumRandomLoser
                    SumRandomLoser
                    ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!β™₯ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                    wrote last edited by
                    #11

                    Agree ngl. Even if some kids Gets beaten and doesn't likes their parents, they still love them.
                    if you have hatred For no reason towards a relative, You don't have humanity. thats what i think.
                    Tbh Before Judging someone/Defending someone I prepare arguments.
                    you need to know what you're talking about and don't larp it. i personally try my best to comfort people or Defend them. but before i Search and think "what would Be good for them?" ect.

                    "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                    Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                    Call me loser
                    My pfp is my self-object btw
                    Unfunny guy
                    Green = Online
                    Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                    Red = Offline
                    Grey = Hiatus

                    takis 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • takis
                      takis
                      takis
                      grounded
                      wrote last edited by
                      #12

                      guys tysm for the care i rlly appreciate it
                      also an little update which is lowk unnexpected
                      i was able to go to the festival w my bsf!! but i coudnt bring my phone which is sad but ok who cares
                      then i got home at like 7pm and then a few mins passed someone rang the doorbell and at first i thought it was my friends or sum. but hell no it was the police. i was so scared bro im not even lying cs ik some ppl gon think this is fake but yes it was the police they started asking me stuff about recently being abused and i honestly said what happened that day and they asked me if i wanted my stepdad arrested i said no bc i dont want us to be broken and i dont want my baby siblings to have no dad growing up so nah but ok thats the only info ima say abt what we talked abt
                      And all i was wondering why police? why js now? did my friend snitched on me? ofc not
                      my guess is we got loud that day and some neighbors prolly heard the commotion and got worried.

                      all glory to god

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • SumRandomLoser SumRandomLoser

                        Agree ngl. Even if some kids Gets beaten and doesn't likes their parents, they still love them.
                        if you have hatred For no reason towards a relative, You don't have humanity. thats what i think.
                        Tbh Before Judging someone/Defending someone I prepare arguments.
                        you need to know what you're talking about and don't larp it. i personally try my best to comfort people or Defend them. but before i Search and think "what would Be good for them?" ect.

                        takis
                        takis
                        takis
                        grounded
                        wrote last edited by
                        #13

                        @SumRandomLoser well saidπŸ₯Ή

                        all glory to god

                        SumRandomLoser 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • takis takis

                          @SumRandomLoser well saidπŸ₯Ή

                          SumRandomLoser
                          SumRandomLoser
                          SumRandomLoser
                          ily win<3 Unfunny Switchbru Dw fan X] | Heel gifi </3 ENA FAN GBG!! sweetpuddin milkaholic Impatience EU Animal hospital 1# BOOK FAN!! | SPLATOON!! Bfdi!! Random Losers!! Gem Lovers <3 loser Loved! <3 My friends :D | Good boy loser Artist UNHONESTY Kindness Hide BDNS Ads short person DDLC Fans deltarune WARNING! STUPID! Black Clover!!β™₯ Danganronpa V4 Chud Xenth!! artist's.. straight allies! _chaton_ @Everyone
                          wrote last edited by
                          #14

                          Thank you <3

                          "i am you. AND YOU ARE ME. I'll leave you this One thing.. DESTROY EVERYTHING." "Love me love me, say that you love me.."
                          Old username: @B0OK BFD1A
                          Call me loser
                          My pfp is my self-object btw
                          Unfunny guy
                          Green = Online
                          Yellow = Busy, Online, interacting less
                          Red = Offline
                          Grey = Hiatus

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Groups
                          • Users
                          • Tags
                          • Popular