Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. @Innocent COULD BE IN THIS VERY FORUM

@Innocent COULD BE IN THIS VERY FORUM

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
191 Posts 18 Posters 174 Views 16 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Noctis
    Noctis
    Noctis
    Be Yourself With All Your Might
    wrote last edited by
    #92

    When they think your making another account

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • st4tic
      st4tic
      st4tic
      Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
      wrote last edited by
      #93

      #forthethirdtimetsaintserious #letpplmakecrazyconspiracytheories ✌


      ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • st4tic
        st4tic
        st4tic
        Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
        wrote last edited by
        #94

        okay guys hear me out... the REAL innocent was @ShuriKitty all along and they're just infiltrated

        source: the fact they use an anime pfp


        ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

        Noctis ShuriKitty 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • st4tic st4tic

          okay guys hear me out... the REAL innocent was @ShuriKitty all along and they're just infiltrated

          source: the fact they use an anime pfp

          Noctis
          Noctis
          Noctis
          Be Yourself With All Your Might
          wrote last edited by
          #95

          @st4tic Doesn't half of browsedns have an anime profile picture?

          st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Noctis Noctis

            @st4tic Doesn't half of browsedns have an anime profile picture?

            st4tic
            st4tic
            st4tic
            Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
            wrote last edited by
            #96

            @Noctis more than half of browsedns use one, which means they're secretly all accounts mass-created and maintained by the administrators as a part of the great dns social experiment of 2026


            ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

            Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Noctis
              Noctis
              Noctis
              Be Yourself With All Your Might
              wrote last edited by
              #97

              Now that you said that this place gives me the creeps

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                @ShuriKitty is @SicklSlayr theory

                Citrussahh
                Citrussahh
                Citrussahh
                artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! Why my cat talking ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                wrote last edited by
                #98

                @ShuriKitty I know this theory is true but I don’t know how to prove it…

                I’m soo active

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • st4tic st4tic

                  @Noctis more than half of browsedns use one, which means they're secretly all accounts mass-created and maintained by the administrators as a part of the great dns social experiment of 2026

                  Yanderemenhera
                  Yanderemenhera
                  Yanderemenhera
                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                  wrote last edited by
                  #99

                  @st4tic my goat is a strawman

                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                  st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Chef_pp
                    Chef_pp
                    Chef_pp
                    baby back ribs Dr pepper IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS MARVIN!!!! Hazbin Hotel Fans He ate them Westhelm daniel hentschnel ♥ short person Green The Secret Door Melt Ice Counters Wears thigh socks simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ WARNING! STUPID! artist's.. ☆★! Converse !☆★ SML fan GreyBarry pale as F∪CK Autistic peeps Toy Story I ♡ My BF Femboy enjoyers Nintendo Switch Users OBEY KIWI Egg Boys Pickle Chips chronically online Luke Combs fan I mess wit u I love femboys But 20$ is 20$ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Carl Weezer Talk to me . chat-perms Im driving in my car BOYFRIEND ASMR ''she's 17 scott'' did the dew BDNS DATABASE Determination
                    wrote last edited by
                    #100

                    100th post

                    Junior!!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                      @st4tic my goat is a strawman

                      st4tic
                      st4tic
                      st4tic
                      Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                      wrote last edited by st4tic
                      #101

                      actually guys, the truth is... EVERYONE here except me is fake, and vgmoose along with the other staff have only made all these accounts for some kind of weird ploy. right now i am probably talking to one of the administrators undercover


                      ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Moutzaki Moutzaki

                        Fuge why am I on the list I've only been here one day 💔

                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                        wrote last edited by
                        #102

                        @Moutzaki exactly, lack of evidence is evidence

                        UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                          @Moutzaki exactly, lack of evidence is evidence

                          UnpaidIntern
                          UnpaidIntern
                          UnpaidIntern
                          former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
                          wrote last edited by
                          #103

                          yo @Innocent I meant to say counter-evidence im sorry for getting my lines wrong

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • SweetLikeTarmac
                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            SweetLikeTarmac
                            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                            wrote last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
                            #104

                            but @noctis is @innocent, I know that for a fact 🥺

                            I might be behind on something but I'm so confused

                            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                            El juno

                            st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Citrussahh
                              Citrussahh
                              Citrussahh
                              artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! Why my cat talking ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                              wrote last edited by
                              #105

                              What who’s innocent

                              I’m soo active

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Citrussahh
                                Citrussahh
                                Citrussahh
                                artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! Why my cat talking ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                                wrote last edited by
                                #106

                                Or is everyone innocent hmm

                                I’m soo active

                                st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Citrussahh Citrussahh

                                  Or is everyone innocent hmm

                                  st4tic
                                  st4tic
                                  st4tic
                                  Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #107

                                  @Citrussahh everyone is innocent and the people here are all fake


                                  ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

                                  Citrussahh 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • st4tic st4tic

                                    @Citrussahh everyone is innocent and the people here are all fake

                                    Citrussahh
                                    Citrussahh
                                    Citrussahh
                                    artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! Why my cat talking ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #108

                                    @st4tic Wait I’m fake too? Holy I never noticed, this is life changing

                                    I’m soo active

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                                      but @noctis is @innocent, I know that for a fact 🥺

                                      I might be behind on something but I'm so confused

                                      st4tic
                                      st4tic
                                      st4tic
                                      Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #109

                                      @SweetLikeTarmac nothing relevant happened after the whole thing, we're just joking about it

                                      unless... YOU were @Innocent all along...... my suspicions only grow stronger


                                      ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

                                      SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • st4tic st4tic

                                        @SweetLikeTarmac nothing relevant happened after the whole thing, we're just joking about it

                                        unless... YOU were @Innocent all along...... my suspicions only grow stronger

                                        SweetLikeTarmac
                                        SweetLikeTarmac
                                        SweetLikeTarmac
                                        ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #110

                                        @st4tic you caught me 😭

                                        Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                        El juno

                                        st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                                          @st4tic you caught me 😭

                                          st4tic
                                          st4tic
                                          st4tic
                                          Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #111

                                          @SweetLikeTarmac admitting to being @Innocent and trying to frame @/Noctis for it? yeah no buddy, you're not slick


                                          ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 6
                                          • 7
                                          • 8
                                          • 9
                                          • 10
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular