Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. Is it wrong to want to disappear?

Is it wrong to want to disappear?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
7 Posts 6 Posters 27 Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    Luana.vasper
    NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
    wrote last edited by
    #1

    I'm so bored.

    So hopelessly bored.

    No one cares.

    No one sees.

    It's just me.

    Who even am I?

    Do I have any feelings? Morals? Convictions? Interests? Opinions? Dislikes? A personality?

    Do I have any of that that is even my own? Where it's individual and not based on someone else.

    Why do I actually feel nothing? Close to nothing. But also feel everything all at once?

    Nothing impacts me anymore. Do I make an impact?

    I want to go away.

    Is it wrong?

    Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
    Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
    Red: Dead. It rhymes.
    Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

    Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • takis
      takis
      takis
      grounded
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      u prolly need someone profesional to talk abt this

      all glory to god

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • virgil
        virgil
        virgil
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        To suffer, is to live. That is life. You live, then you die. The only thing mortals such as us can do is continue forward; for at the end of the day when all is said and done, what else is there to do?

        Signature

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • virgil
          virgil
          virgil
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          IMG_0078.webp

          Signature

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • UnpaidIntern
            UnpaidIntern
            UnpaidIntern
            former staff Switchbru ##adhd deltarune BANNED
            wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
            #5

            if you're bored fortnite is free on the epic games store

            edit: wait this post is probably talking about something different than that nvm

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Shockrat
              Shockrat
              Shockrat
              I ♥ Nirvana ##adhd SAO Nintendo Switch Users Snail News Staff! BDNS BACK Bring BDNS back!
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              Most depressing thing I'v3 read qll day

              Hear me out, Lisbeth the blacksmith.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • King of Curses
                King of Curses
                King of Curses
                Special Grade Curse Speedster Council Member Him The Living Tombstoner Iphone 15 pro max user Nintendo Switch Users i never sleep at night
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                This is how i feel everyday too:)

                You matter never forget that.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Don't have an account? Register

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Groups
                • Users
                • Tags
                • Popular