making inferences based on only your bio
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพัั well, fuc- pale as FโชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
me
-
Do me!
ok assuming Ive never spoken to you before, I'd see your bio and think you're a tomboy and are super cool
-
@Yanderemenhera "wow this person is SEVERELY brainrotted." (assuming I haven't met bcv or Andy yet.)
-
@idekatp00-_ uhh. you seem like you'd be like the type to get into races with people on highways.
@Evil-Overlord LMAOOOOO
-
Excuse me may I be inferenced pwetty please

@Supie-Chan you seem very approachable, if I was new Id definitely talk to you :3
-
meowie !!!!!
-
Femboy :3 INVADER ZIM - The Takeover evil emperor artist's.. femboyclub:3 panterafans ใพ(โใโใป)๏พ Pururin ใปใใซใชใณ Club!! (๏ฝกใฯ๏ฝฅ)ใ addcfans silly womanism<3 Angel โฅ Femboy Furry ๐Hellverse wolf and fox lovers Dragon ball fans โโ ! Converse !โโ โกโฅBisexualโฅโก Crazy In Love. i love cats Naruto Fans I โฅ Nirvana `Gravity Falls` ##adhd Eeveelution Fan! computer nerds Hazbin Hotel Fans ANTI FURRY HATTERS Anti Cringe Trans NonBinary ๐๐ค๐๐ค TheFurriesOfDNS Animal Crossing Gang Has a Youtube Channel Coders Tamagotchi club! Nintendo Switch Users COOKIE MUNCH Dw fan X] STRNGER THINGS FANS Guitar peeps โฌโ.ห WARNING! STUPID! IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 proud furry LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Hellfire club ANTI-67 ๆญปใซใใใใใ Puppy Boy Verified Invader Femboy enjoyers We <3 Gir Wears thigh socks meow Lucifer moringstar โ Vanilleyy Vertifiedโ emo meself African wild dogs club ahh peace and quit ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Multiplayer Piano Community Strawberry Milk เฟัะฝะตriะฐะธ ๐ฆโงห๊ฐ๐พ๊ฑ
moaw
-
meowie !!!!!
@maple "wait what this dude hacked a staff member ? lmao that's awesome"
you seem to be very cool, especially since I have a very keen interest in coding
-
Femboy :3 INVADER ZIM - The Takeover evil emperor artist's.. femboyclub:3 panterafans ใพ(โใโใป)๏พ Pururin ใปใใซใชใณ Club!! (๏ฝกใฯ๏ฝฅ)ใ addcfans silly womanism<3 Angel โฅ Femboy Furry ๐Hellverse wolf and fox lovers Dragon ball fans โโ ! Converse !โโ โกโฅBisexualโฅโก Crazy In Love. i love cats Naruto Fans I โฅ Nirvana `Gravity Falls` ##adhd Eeveelution Fan! computer nerds Hazbin Hotel Fans ANTI FURRY HATTERS Anti Cringe Trans NonBinary ๐๐ค๐๐ค TheFurriesOfDNS Animal Crossing Gang Has a Youtube Channel Coders Tamagotchi club! Nintendo Switch Users COOKIE MUNCH Dw fan X] STRNGER THINGS FANS Guitar peeps โฌโ.ห WARNING! STUPID! IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 proud furry LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Hellfire club ANTI-67 ๆญปใซใใใใใ Puppy Boy Verified Invader Femboy enjoyers We <3 Gir Wears thigh socks meow Lucifer moringstar โ Vanilleyy Vertifiedโ emo meself African wild dogs club ahh peace and quit ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Multiplayer Piano Community Strawberry Milk เฟัะฝะตriะฐะธ ๐ฆโงห๊ฐ๐พ๊ฑ
i love my zeusy weusy and i hacked rblx once bout 10 yrs ago
-
moaw
@foxyfemboy "wow this guy cant spell- ANOTHER FEMBOY?????"
I often get very excited to meet others like mineself so id be very fond of you
-
Femboy :3 INVADER ZIM - The Takeover evil emperor artist's.. femboyclub:3 panterafans ใพ(โใโใป)๏พ Pururin ใปใใซใชใณ Club!! (๏ฝกใฯ๏ฝฅ)ใ addcfans silly womanism<3 Angel โฅ Femboy Furry ๐Hellverse wolf and fox lovers Dragon ball fans โโ ! Converse !โโ โกโฅBisexualโฅโก Crazy In Love. i love cats Naruto Fans I โฅ Nirvana `Gravity Falls` ##adhd Eeveelution Fan! computer nerds Hazbin Hotel Fans ANTI FURRY HATTERS Anti Cringe Trans NonBinary ๐๐ค๐๐ค TheFurriesOfDNS Animal Crossing Gang Has a Youtube Channel Coders Tamagotchi club! Nintendo Switch Users COOKIE MUNCH Dw fan X] STRNGER THINGS FANS Guitar peeps โฌโ.ห WARNING! STUPID! IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 proud furry LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Hellfire club ANTI-67 ๆญปใซใใใใใ Puppy Boy Verified Invader Femboy enjoyers We <3 Gir Wears thigh socks meow Lucifer moringstar โ Vanilleyy Vertifiedโ emo meself African wild dogs club ahh peace and quit ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Multiplayer Piano Community Strawberry Milk เฟัะฝะตriะฐะธ ๐ฆโงห๊ฐ๐พ๊ฑ
that was just me acting like a cat for a sec
-
@Yanderemenhera "wow this person is SEVERELY brainrotted." (assuming I haven't met bcv or Andy yet.)
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida ๐ฅ ๐ญ๐ wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass ะขะพัั well, fuc- pale as FโชCK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class@Evil-Overlord I'm going to college this fall.... yeah... I'm UNC and shouldn't be talking like this

-
reply if thou wish to be judged....
ESPAรOLES!!! i love cats Band Kid Melt Ice Anti-Clanker ๐คMetal Fans๐ค TRASH ๆฅๆฌ โกะบะฐiัะพโก I hope this hurts Belt to ass Omori fans ! i never sleep at night Mindless Self Indulgence IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS I โค๏ธ The Smiths mommy issues Down for Bayonetta โ๏ฝก๐ฆนยฐโญห๏ฝกโ Hispanos Online During School chronically online Tyler fan short person warrior cats Soup Lovers I hate Allergies cookie Run fans IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Harry Potter โจ vocaloid soad manga fan Mexican Legend Of Zelda Silliest Goobers deltarune Stay Sober high af genshin impact players Animal Crossing Gang artist's.. we read fanfic lol One Piece Fans PKM FAN Gay People Inuyasha fan duncanyounot Bcv army ZZZ FAN miku โก Puerto Rico THE CURE aot fan โ My busdriver is playing mitski i throw soda cans at biggots heads Strwberry Monster โโ ! Converse !โโ Guitar peeps โฌโ.ห NERDS!!! The OG FNaF fans โ ##adhd DM ENDFIELD INDUSTRY yaoiโก I <3 writing Detective Deathnote โบโงโห เฝเฝฒโโฑโเฝเพ หโโงโบ I <3 LAIN @Everyone The Republic Of The Cat indie game fan Single Hide BDNS Ads hamilfans!! Roleplay Aggretsuko Fans Demon slayer Fan โ Chainsaw Man โ Spotify ig Heavymetal fans!?!? planes/jets But 20$ is 20$ w spamburger Tamagotchi club! Dragon ball fans Boykissers of BDNS | JJK FANS !! EVA 1@Evil-Overlord hello
-
Westhelm Court Y Gang hamster gang ultrakill w spamburger Nintendo Switch Users Tamagotchi club! Bcv army Johnny hate club Albert rip andy Belt to ass Gengar my beloved ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พ๏พ๏ฝฅVent-Friend 2.0 BIGGIE wowzers landd :6 WAAPPLLAPF HATER Echo fw u I Suck at shooters PKM FAN #wowie4life โ Vanilleyy Vertifiedโ Young And Dumb Stupid group roblox Slipper to Ass BFDI IS BEST
i am ready for thy judgement
-
ok assuming Ive never spoken to you before, I'd see your bio and think you're a tomboy and are super cool
BDNS DATABASE Switchbru โ ฮฮฮฮ_LUVASโ Emo kids The Dark Side TIM BURTON ๐ค Guitar peeps โฌโ.ห Spider-Man ๐ธ๏ธ Anti Cringe i love cats Jane Remover Orange_cats nugs not drugs indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang orange juice >>> apple juice Stay Sober ๐YellowJackets๐๐ผ๐ chronically online The Mari Empire Jaiden's Bus Metallica MF DOOM lvrs Spotify ig RACK$ ON ME ๐ค I โฅ Green Day Froggy gang Nintendo Switch Users gleeby glorp Hide BDNS Ads did the dew ๏ฝก๏ฝฅ๏พ๏พ๏ฝฅVent-Friend 2.0 We <3 Gir i never sleep at night KOROK LOVERS Bugz high af join if your gang THE BIG BACK SQUAD Shark fans kendric > drake ๐ผChild Of God โ๏ธ i โฅ weezer I โฅ Nirvana Sneakerhead Egg Dog Autistic peeps hamster gang Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 neurodivergent โนโ ห 999 CLUB ห โโน Lil Peep Fans๐ฅ Ryan= bisquito Counters โฅBrowseDNS Children's Tableโ โขCat Gangโข Music freak fans :3 simps Strawberry Milk ##adhd certified crackhead slim shady gang My busdriver is playing mitski 420 Hip Hop fans Gang stalker Random People Ig Fml W Silly Fellas WARNING! STUPID! โโ ฮฅยฒฮโ โ Anti-Clanker `Gravity Falls` true crime lovers i throw soda cans at biggots heads โโ ! Converse !โโ Crazy In Love. Alex G โ 1NT3RN3T K1DZโ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 โถpunk/hXcโ PKM FAN Linkin park Damn is ๐๐ Chaotic People Rappers NOCTURNAL IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Basement Dwellers Misfits fans INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Silliest Goobers -+EARTHBOUND+- purple gang Verified Invader swaggy girl I โก My BF G59 psycopathic Cool Cats gang Zero Ultra womp womp Outkast fans krendrick lamar ะขะพัั Papa's Pizzeria BADDIESSS haha you cant see this text Melt Ice NonBinary ๐๐ค๐๐ค@Evil-Overlord awesome B)
-
reply if thou wish to be judged....
@Evil-Overlord Alright than do me...
-
@Evil-Overlord Alright than do me...
@Yougot1960ed "oh wow Mr famous" your friends list is HUGE
-
@Evil-Overlord hello
@Goose. straight to the point. valid, I like it.
(I think ur bio was different when u posted this but idk </3)
-
@Yougot1960ed "oh wow Mr famous" your friends list is HUGE
@Evil-Overlord I know i'm really popular on here XD
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login