Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. Im in so much pain lmao

Im in so much pain lmao

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
9 Posts 5 Posters 285 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • lenafart
    lenafart
    lenafart
    "GAHHHHHHHHHH!"
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    I was playing rounders yesterday in pe and me and my friend were last to bat and all the pressure was on me so i hit the ball and sprinted like my life depended on it..
    I was running to last base and my legs gave way, i fell LANDED IN THE SPLITS and KNEE SLIDED my legs hurts so bad and i now have a big fat graze on my knee i can barely walk so i didnt come to school but omfg it stings and it keeps on ooIng this this random sticky yellow liquid.. eugh

    Aries BBQboi-_- 2 Replies Last reply
    1
    • SweetLikeTarmac
      SweetLikeTarmac
      SweetLikeTarmac
      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
      wrote on last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
      #2

      might need to put a TW in the title twin, I did not wanna read that last part 🥲

      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
      El juno

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Gamizavier
        Gamizavier
        Gamizavier
        Straight Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Please seek medical attention

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • lenafart lenafart

          I was playing rounders yesterday in pe and me and my friend were last to bat and all the pressure was on me so i hit the ball and sprinted like my life depended on it..
          I was running to last base and my legs gave way, i fell LANDED IN THE SPLITS and KNEE SLIDED my legs hurts so bad and i now have a big fat graze on my knee i can barely walk so i didnt come to school but omfg it stings and it keeps on ooIng this this random sticky yellow liquid.. eugh

          Aries
          Aries
          Aries
          Free Afghani Women Melt Ice Twatstard L 503 I <3 writing ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Detective Pink Pony Club ~*Chappell Roan*~ Greenwich Mean
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @lenafart

          You must be if you're posting on here. School was so boring without you </3

          I HAD TO SPEND LUNCH WITH LOLA

          You're not reading this instead of my post, right?
          BestieChat
          'Even if a movie has a terrible ending that you dislike, you should never cut it off in the middle' - Wolfie

          SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Aries Aries

            @lenafart

            You must be if you're posting on here. School was so boring without you </3

            I HAD TO SPEND LUNCH WITH LOLA

            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Aries is it not summer </3

            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
            El juno

            Aries 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

              @Aries is it not summer </3

              Aries
              Aries
              Aries
              Free Afghani Women Melt Ice Twatstard L 503 I <3 writing ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Detective Pink Pony Club ~*Chappell Roan*~ Greenwich Mean
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @SweetLikeTarmac

              No, we still have like 4 weeks left until the summer holidays

              You're not reading this instead of my post, right?
              BestieChat
              'Even if a movie has a terrible ending that you dislike, you should never cut it off in the middle' - Wolfie

              SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Aries Aries

                @SweetLikeTarmac

                No, we still have like 4 weeks left until the summer holidays

                SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Aries when do you go back to school

                Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                El juno

                Aries 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                  @Aries when do you go back to school

                  Aries
                  Aries
                  Aries
                  Free Afghani Women Melt Ice Twatstard L 503 I <3 writing ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Detective Pink Pony Club ~*Chappell Roan*~ Greenwich Mean
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @SweetLikeTarmac

                  early September, we get 7 weeks off of school this year instead of the usual 6

                  You're not reading this instead of my post, right?
                  BestieChat
                  'Even if a movie has a terrible ending that you dislike, you should never cut it off in the middle' - Wolfie

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • lenafart lenafart

                    I was playing rounders yesterday in pe and me and my friend were last to bat and all the pressure was on me so i hit the ball and sprinted like my life depended on it..
                    I was running to last base and my legs gave way, i fell LANDED IN THE SPLITS and KNEE SLIDED my legs hurts so bad and i now have a big fat graze on my knee i can barely walk so i didnt come to school but omfg it stings and it keeps on ooIng this this random sticky yellow liquid.. eugh

                    BBQboi-_-
                    BBQboi-_-
                    BBQboi-_-
                    Tamagotchi club! NOCTURNAL Wannabe puppy-boy Mexican Drummer TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ simps Food Lovers womanism<3 cutie Izzy minis<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ BADDIESSS ranch lovers krendrick lamar Papa's Pizzeria Strawberry Milk Strwberry Monster Strawberry Lovers !! 🍓 TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Carl Weezer Anime Gathering BDNS manga fan Clingy TwT ☆I ♥ LATINAS☆ I ❤️ bearded dragons I ❤️ koi fish orange juice >>> apple juice Stay Sober Orange_cats pineapples! i love cats Dragon ball fans Ranma Glazer TF2 Fan! Tetoling Inuyasha fan Dr pepper ##adhd roblox silly Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ ☆★! Converse !☆★ Taken People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things PKM FAN ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ | JJK FANS !! I ❤️ The Smiths Arctic Monkeys♥ Crazy In Love. critter i ♡ len Johnny.SS Glazer Stardust Crusaders Gengar my beloved meow JJBA watcher neurodivergent EVA 1 I lobe my gfie x •Cat Gang• 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 I <3 writing sweet potato enjoyers vocaloid Vocaloid stans! miku ♡ I ♥ Nirvana I ❤️ Gorillaz i ♥ weezer Puerto Rico THE BIG BACK SQUAD LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ♡каiто♡ KOROK LOVERS Edd MF DOOM lvrs gleeby glorp short person Bugz TRUE Gamers We <3 Gir pearto cult Froggy gang I ❤️ frogs I ❤️ snails Hide BDNS Ads did the dew Green tea sipper i never sleep at night Knives Chau Fan-Club chat-perms BUNNIES!!! Bar-B-Q Bacon burger. Mindless Self Indulgence Hot Cocoa WaffleS Eeveelution Fan! Online During School Banned
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @lenafart my tummy hurts :P

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Don't have an account? Register

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Groups
                    • Users
                    • Tags
                    • Popular