give me song recos
-
@Zagamier like dolly parton? thats tuff man
@Jazzyxx I submitted it cause you said you don't listen to country, so you lied haha
-
@Jazzyxx I submitted it cause you said you don't listen to country, so you lied haha
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@Zagamier i never really counted dolly as country, and i did say i listen to small amounts like zach bryan i just dont rlly like the copy and paste and sound of main ppl like jelly roll or post malone
-
You should listen to Enrique Phonk, bcv said ts was tuff
-
@Zagamier i never really counted dolly as country, and i did say i listen to small amounts like zach bryan i just dont rlly like the copy and paste and sound of main ppl like jelly roll or post malone
@Jazzyxx Ok now listen to Flower Man OST Deltarune
-
You should listen to Enrique Phonk, bcv said ts was tuff
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@KiwiFarmsArkavel omg stop thats so corny but i think dolly is tuff, shes lived for sooo long atp
-
@Jazzyxx Ok now listen to Flower Man OST Deltarune
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@Zagamier aight thats lwky fire, is it from a game?
-
@Zagamier aight thats lwky fire, is it from a game?
@Jazzyxx Very fire game
-
@KiwiFarmsArkavel omg stop thats so corny but i think dolly is tuff, shes lived for sooo long atp
@Jazzyxx said in give me song recos:
@KiwiFarmsArkavel omg stop thats so corny but i think dolly is tuff, shes lived for sooo long atp
who tf is dolly?
-
@Jazzyxx said in give me song recos:
@KiwiFarmsArkavel omg stop thats so corny but i think dolly is tuff, shes lived for sooo long atp
who tf is dolly?
@KiwiFarmsArkavel Dolly Parton, she's an American country music star
-
@Jazzyxx said in give me song recos:
@KiwiFarmsArkavel omg stop thats so corny but i think dolly is tuff, shes lived for sooo long atp
who tf is dolly?
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@KiwiFarmsArkavel dolly parton, the one who wrote the song jolene
-
Enough by charlieonafriday
-
everyone knows em but.. QUEEN!!! specifically "somebody to love"
-
I always recommend this, but Turn The Lights Off by Tally Hall! :D (Also I'd like to acknowledge the Ponyboy pfp)
-
The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
My Johnny... My Johnny,,, 🥺🥺🥺 you're my Johnny, say it to me...

I bet on burning Johnny's.. 


-
My Johnny... My Johnny,,, 🥺🥺🥺 you're my Johnny, say it to me...

I bet on burning Johnny's.. 

Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@w1ckedsticky1983 LMAO stoppp this made me laughhh
-
I always recommend this, but Turn The Lights Off by Tally Hall! :D (Also I'd like to acknowledge the Ponyboy pfp)
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@willoftheworld i love tally hall! :D Also thanks twin i love my ponyboy
-
@w1ckedsticky1983 LMAO stoppp this made me laughhh
The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People@Jazzyxx lmfao, but either way, I Bet on Losing Dogs by Mitski is a great song 🥹 even if it is a little basic
-
@Jazzyxx lmfao, but either way, I Bet on Losing Dogs by Mitski is a great song 🥹 even if it is a little basic
Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned@w1ckedsticky1983 I luvvv her shes sucha vibe
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login