Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. give me song recos

give me song recos

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
27 Posts 11 Posters 1.0k Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User? A Former User

    @Jazzyxx Ok now listen to Flower Man OST Deltarune

    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    RazorBladeElli
    Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @Zagamier aight thats lwky fire, is it from a game?

    A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

      @Zagamier aight thats lwky fire, is it from a game?

      A Former User?
      A Former User?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #10

      @Jazzyxx Very fire game

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

        @KiwiFarmsArkavel omg stop thats so corny but i think dolly is tuff, shes lived for sooo long atp

        KiwiFarmsArkavel
        KiwiFarmsArkavel
        KiwiFarmsArkavel
        Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        @Jazzyxx said in give me song recos:

        @KiwiFarmsArkavel omg stop thats so corny but i think dolly is tuff, shes lived for sooo long atp

        who tf is dolly?

        

        A Former User? RazorBladeElli 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

          @Jazzyxx said in give me song recos:

          @KiwiFarmsArkavel omg stop thats so corny but i think dolly is tuff, shes lived for sooo long atp

          who tf is dolly?

          A Former User?
          A Former User?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #12

          @KiwiFarmsArkavel Dolly Parton, she's an American country music star

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • KiwiFarmsArkavel KiwiFarmsArkavel

            @Jazzyxx said in give me song recos:

            @KiwiFarmsArkavel omg stop thats so corny but i think dolly is tuff, shes lived for sooo long atp

            who tf is dolly?

            RazorBladeElli
            RazorBladeElli
            RazorBladeElli
            Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #13

            @KiwiFarmsArkavel dolly parton, the one who wrote the song jolene

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • KiwiFarmsArkavel
              KiwiFarmsArkavel
              KiwiFarmsArkavel
              Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
              wrote on last edited by
              #14

              never heard of it

              

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Rosemary-2026
                Rosemary-2026
                Rosemary-2026
                Stay Gold Nintendo Switch Users
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                Enough by charlieonafriday

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • xenth
                  xenth
                  xenth
                  protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans mazer friendz :3 Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16

                  everyone knows em but.. QUEEN!!! specifically "somebody to love"

                  uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                  "fall into me" - forest blakk

                  "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • tyler_x
                    tyler_x
                    tyler_x
                    Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                    wrote on last edited by tyler_x
                    #17

                    I always recommend this, but Turn The Lights Off by Tally Hall! :D (Also I'd like to acknowledge the Ponyboy pfp)

                    ♥ But it refused.

                    RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • w1ckedsticky1983
                      w1ckedsticky1983
                      w1ckedsticky1983
                      The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      My Johnny... My Johnny,,, 🥺🥺🥺 you're my Johnny, say it to me... 🤧🤧 I bet on burning Johnny's.. 😿😿💔

                      Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                      ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                      RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

                        My Johnny... My Johnny,,, 🥺🥺🥺 you're my Johnny, say it to me... 🤧🤧 I bet on burning Johnny's.. 😿😿💔

                        RazorBladeElli
                        RazorBladeElli
                        RazorBladeElli
                        Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #19

                        @w1ckedsticky1983 LMAO stoppp this made me laughhh

                        w1ckedsticky1983 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • tyler_x tyler_x

                          I always recommend this, but Turn The Lights Off by Tally Hall! :D (Also I'd like to acknowledge the Ponyboy pfp)

                          RazorBladeElli
                          RazorBladeElli
                          RazorBladeElli
                          Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #20

                          @willoftheworld i love tally hall! :D Also thanks twin i love my ponyboy

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • RazorBladeElli RazorBladeElli

                            @w1ckedsticky1983 LMAO stoppp this made me laughhh

                            w1ckedsticky1983
                            w1ckedsticky1983
                            w1ckedsticky1983
                            The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #21

                            @Jazzyxx lmfao, but either way, I Bet on Losing Dogs by Mitski is a great song 🥹 even if it is a little basic

                            Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                            ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                            RazorBladeElli 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Spamberer
                              Spamberer
                              Spamberer
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #22

                              Jackie from yves tumor or something

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

                                @Jazzyxx lmfao, but either way, I Bet on Losing Dogs by Mitski is a great song 🥹 even if it is a little basic

                                RazorBladeElli
                                RazorBladeElli
                                RazorBladeElli
                                Eyeliner Cult stargazers I Read X Reader!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Emo kids Tally Hall Fans Dance,Dance ☆★! Converse !☆★ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Crazy In Love. I ❤️ The Smiths ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ I ♡ C.AI Hello Kitty Cult Gay People Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! Kandi kids >w< -*Angel*- Alex G rip rick may Pierce the veil P!ATD fans Mentally Dead. just let me die! Banned
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #23

                                @w1ckedsticky1983 I luvvv her shes sucha vibe

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • A Former User?
                                  A Former User?
                                  A Former User
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #24

                                  Still alive from the portal ost

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • Noctis
                                    Noctis
                                    Noctis
                                    Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #25

                                    Vacations by young :]

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • xenth
                                      xenth
                                      xenth
                                      protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans mazer friendz :3 Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #26

                                      hate - thxsomch, money - the drums (my two favs rn)

                                      uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                                      "fall into me" - forest blakk

                                      "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • ShuriKitty
                                        ShuriKitty
                                        ShuriKitty
                                        Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #27

                                        The Living Tombstone - Sunburn

                                        notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • 1
                                        • 2
                                        • Login

                                        • Don't have an account? Register

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Groups
                                        • Users
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular