Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Video Games and Consoles
  4. My opinion on the True Pacifist ending in Undertale

My opinion on the True Pacifist ending in Undertale

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Video Games and Consoles
3 Posts 2 Posters 110 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tyler_x
    tyler_x
    tyler_x
    Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
    wrote on last edited by tyler_x
    #1

    I know it's just about everyone's favourite ending, but I feel as though I have a much stronger love for this ending than most who say it's their favourite. Everything about it just touched my heart so deeply. So much of it was really funny, especially the whole part when you're in Undyne's house. I laughed through so much, as well as cried through so much. Of course, this doesn't mean much coming from someone who just generally tends to be emotional, but still. By the time I was at the Asriel fight and saving the "lost souls," I was absolutely sobbing. Not because I was sad, but becausw it hit me how beautifully written this video game truly is. How amazing and carefully planned out each of the endings are. How much I have truly fallen in love with this game. Toriel learning to text genuinely had me smiling so much. I wish she was really someone I could go live with lol. Once the credits rolled, I was filled with so much emotion. Undyne and Alphys being canon had me GIGGLING I love them. AND TORIEL GETTING TO BE A TEACHER OMG. The final cutscene also just tugged at my heartstrings because it was just so cute to me for some reason. Overall, I'd say this ending deserves the most genuine 10/10 rating ever, and I'd do anything to play it over for the first time again. God, I love this game.

    ♥ But it refused.

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • stupidguy
      stupidguy
      stupidguy
      Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend mazer friendz :3 xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      i've never played the game i might play it now tho and i'm on xbox so i can GAMBLE

      I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

      tyler_x 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • stupidguy stupidguy

        i've never played the game i might play it now tho and i'm on xbox so i can GAMBLE

        tyler_x
        tyler_x
        tyler_x
        Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @stupidguy535 I promise you it is a game that you will never regret playing. If there's one game you absolutely need to experience at least once in your life, it's Undertale.

        ♥ But it refused.

        1 Reply Last reply
        1

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        • Login

        • Don't have an account? Register

        • Login or register to search.
        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Categories
        • Recent
        • Groups
        • Users
        • Tags
        • Popular