Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Media & Entertainment
  4. If I get called verity one more time-

If I get called verity one more time-

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Media & Entertainment
12 Posts 6 Posters 353 Views 5 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    IMG_2637.jpeg

    IMG_8081.png
    What my colors mean:
    Green: online able to talk!!!
    Yellow: away
    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
    Gray: offline
    E + E ig
    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

    TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • mazernade
      mazernade
      mazernade
      9 Kensa kids 9 mazurka kids TACO TUESDAYZ!! #team lemonade! LEMON RULES! LIMES RULES! Westhelm Westhelm school Westhelm Court Westhelm military ILLIT FANZ!! Banned | local therapist ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club mazer friendz :3 No Snow
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Lemonade-

      I MAKE YOU LEMONADEEEEeeEeEEEEEe! -æspa

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • topratedsalesman
        topratedsalesman
        topratedsalesman
        Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Hey, It's me! It's Verity!/ref

        Didn't you believe in me?
        Yeah you held me the whole way through
        But I couldn't say the words like you
        I was scared, C but I wanted to.

        I love you, Chesi.

        Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

          Hey, It's me! It's Verity!/ref

          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
          wrote on last edited by Lil_sillyz
          #4

          @topratedsalesman GEG OU-

          Edit: I’m gonna post a post of me not being able to spell holy-

          IMG_8081.png
          What my colors mean:
          Green: online able to talk!!!
          Yellow: away
          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
          Gray: offline
          E + E ig
          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

          topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

            @topratedsalesman GEG OU-

            Edit: I’m gonna post a post of me not being able to spell holy-

            topratedsalesman
            topratedsalesman
            topratedsalesman
            Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Lil_silly NAOOOOOO😢

            Didn't you believe in me?
            Yeah you held me the whole way through
            But I couldn't say the words like you
            I was scared, C but I wanted to.

            I love you, Chesi.

            Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

              @Lil_silly NAOOOOOO😢

              Lil_sillyz
              Lil_sillyz
              Lil_sillyz
              "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @topratedsalesman YESSSSSSSSS

              IMG_8081.png
              What my colors mean:
              Green: online able to talk!!!
              Yellow: away
              Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
              Gray: offline
              E + E ig
              (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

              topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                @topratedsalesman YESSSSSSSSS

                topratedsalesman
                topratedsalesman
                topratedsalesman
                Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Lil_silly v-v-v-verity.... /joke

                Didn't you believe in me?
                Yeah you held me the whole way through
                But I couldn't say the words like you
                I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                I love you, Chesi.

                Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

                  @Lil_silly v-v-v-verity.... /joke

                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  Lil_sillyz
                  "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @topratedsalesman RAHHHH

                  IMG_8081.png
                  What my colors mean:
                  Green: online able to talk!!!
                  Yellow: away
                  Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                  Gray: offline
                  E + E ig
                  (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • ShuriKitty
                    ShuriKitty
                    ShuriKitty
                    Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Variety? Of what? Is green among us stupid?

                    notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                      IMG_2637.jpeg

                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      TwoTimee
                      | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Lil_silly glaggle

                      It / rot / they / meow


                      AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                      are ALL peak ships!!!


                      (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                      stabs you #forthespawn

                      Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                        @Lil_silly glaggle

                        Lil_sillyz
                        Lil_sillyz
                        Lil_sillyz
                        "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        @vessel XD

                        IMG_8081.png
                        What my colors mean:
                        Green: online able to talk!!!
                        Yellow: away
                        Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                        Gray: offline
                        E + E ig
                        (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • stupidguy
                          stupidguy
                          stupidguy
                          Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend mazer friendz :3 xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          I WILL SPAWN DOZER IN HIS/HERS HOUSE

                          I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Groups
                          • Users
                          • Tags
                          • Popular