Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Introductions
  4. Hello i'm Miles!

Hello i'm Miles!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Introductions
22 Posts 10 Posters 845 Views 10 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • iL0v33Alc0h0L
    iL0v33Alc0h0L
    iL0v33Alc0h0L
    Fictionkin Murder Drones Fans ILOVETHEBACKROOMS #1 analog horror fan wii era nostalgia
    wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I KNOW YOU TOO!!! WHO WOULD'VE GUESSED THAT!?!? :DDDD

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • GumiDow
      GumiDow
      GumiDow
      Nerdy Geeks miku β™‘ i β™₯ weezer deltarune NonBinary πŸ’›πŸ€πŸ’œπŸ–€ neurodivergent mommy issues Yu-Gi-Oh! yaoi enjoyer || cringe Anti Cringe
      wrote on last edited by
      #6

      hi husband of norwegian psycho

      "please sasuke, let me watch you....let me watch your smile.. once again..."
      "chaos chaos? no! order order1!"

      iL0v33Alc0h0L 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • GumiDow GumiDow

        hi husband of norwegian psycho

        iL0v33Alc0h0L
        iL0v33Alc0h0L
        iL0v33Alc0h0L
        Fictionkin Murder Drones Fans ILOVETHEBACKROOMS #1 analog horror fan wii era nostalgia
        wrote on last edited by
        #7

        @GumiDow HII HELLOO!!!

        GumiDow 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          Dw fan X] RBLX YAOI ADDICT "Screw you guys, I'm going home ANTI FURRY HATTERS Tricolor
          wrote on last edited by
          #8

          Ong forsaken mention???? Also hi welcome to bdns :p

          IMG_8081.png
          What my colors mean:
          Green: online able to talk!!!
          Yellow: away
          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
          Gray: offline

          (っ◔◑◔)っ β™₯

          iL0v33Alc0h0L 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • iL0v33Alc0h0L iL0v33Alc0h0L

            @GumiDow HII HELLOO!!!

            GumiDow
            GumiDow
            GumiDow
            Nerdy Geeks miku β™‘ i β™₯ weezer deltarune NonBinary πŸ’›πŸ€πŸ’œπŸ–€ neurodivergent mommy issues Yu-Gi-Oh! yaoi enjoyer || cringe Anti Cringe
            wrote on last edited by
            #9

            @iL0v33Alc0h0L

            hiii

            "please sasuke, let me watch you....let me watch your smile.. once again..."
            "chaos chaos? no! order order1!"

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

              Ong forsaken mention???? Also hi welcome to bdns :p

              iL0v33Alc0h0L
              iL0v33Alc0h0L
              iL0v33Alc0h0L
              Fictionkin Murder Drones Fans ILOVETHEBACKROOMS #1 analog horror fan wii era nostalgia
              wrote on last edited by
              #10

              @Lil_silly Yeah me and my husband are a sourcemate he Kin's Elliot

              Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                SweetLikeTarmac
                β™ͺRobbie's Bugsβ™ͺ kevinkempt I ❀️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                wrote on last edited by
                #11

                hi miles, i totally don't hear about you all the time, welcome to BrowseDNS where you will either find a safe spot or hate everyone's guts!!!

                Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                El juno

                iL0v33Alc0h0L 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                  hi miles, i totally don't hear about you all the time, welcome to BrowseDNS where you will either find a safe spot or hate everyone's guts!!!

                  iL0v33Alc0h0L
                  iL0v33Alc0h0L
                  iL0v33Alc0h0L
                  Fictionkin Murder Drones Fans ILOVETHEBACKROOMS #1 analog horror fan wii era nostalgia
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #12

                  @SweetLikeTarmac i imagine you do hear about me a lot, and in my eyes that's a great thing, I WON!!! AHAHAHAHA

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • iL0v33Alc0h0L iL0v33Alc0h0L

                    @Lil_silly Yeah me and my husband are a sourcemate he Kin's Elliot

                    Lil_sillyz
                    Lil_sillyz
                    Lil_sillyz
                    Dw fan X] RBLX YAOI ADDICT "Screw you guys, I'm going home ANTI FURRY HATTERS Tricolor
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #13

                    @iL0v33Alc0h0L :0 so awesome

                    IMG_8081.png
                    What my colors mean:
                    Green: online able to talk!!!
                    Yellow: away
                    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                    Gray: offline

                    (っ◔◑◔)っ β™₯

                    iL0v33Alc0h0L 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual πŸ’œπŸ–€πŸ’™ did the dew pale as FβˆͺCK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❀️ Gorillaz β™ͺRobbie's Bugsβ™ͺ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeysβ™₯ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❀️ The Smiths β˜†Deftonesβ˜† β™ͺENJAMBREβ™ͺ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #14

                      helloooo hope we can get along if we ever interact

                      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                      iL0v33Alc0h0L 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ThinkGood
                        ThinkGood
                        ThinkGood
                        Westhelm chronically online
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #15

                        Hi nice to meet you miles

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Cicadasandbats
                          Cicadasandbats
                          Cicadasandbats
                          Saleshun β˜…~ Karson Verified ~β˜† Bats's Cave Limited chat-perms TWD ILOVETHEBACKROOMS The IDG Nerdy Geeks Belt to ass Crazy In Love. i <3 my computer This Ship Sinks Chud artist's.. Thoughtful we read fanfic lol Dark Humor Club Anti-Clanker Fry Guys!! stalker F**k Cancer NOCTURNAL I hope this hurts Horror Movie obsession ・My smile is stitched...・ AO3 READER Italian Yaoi J.AI #1 analog horror fan Pangender Mother Mother Radiohead BIGGIE Switchbru roblox
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #16

                          Welcome welcome!! I LOVE the backrooms and frutiger aero .. I can tell you're cool!!

                          "It's too little, way too late." - Laufey
                          "I cower before your display of dominance" -Luci

                          Oh shit.

                          iL0v33Alc0h0L 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • somethingkool101
                            somethingkool101
                            somethingkool101
                            mommy issues ⚠warning: baddie⭐ ppl tyler fw Melt Ice Greek Mythology Lovers Trans deltarune Dw fan X] I <3 writing β˜…ΡƒuΠΌΠ΅shiррСяβ™ͺ β˜…1NT3RN3T K1DZβ˜… ranch lovers Pierced people IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS β˜†Deftonesβ˜† Survived a near death experience (yay) β˜…β˜†βˆ΄`Soiacw`βˆ΄β˜…β˜† Clingy TwT cookie Run fans
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #17

                            ayee welcome! most people are pretty nice so I think you'll fit right in :3

                            mommy, are my tears pretty?

                            iL0v33Alc0h0L 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                              @iL0v33Alc0h0L :0 so awesome

                              iL0v33Alc0h0L
                              iL0v33Alc0h0L
                              iL0v33Alc0h0L
                              Fictionkin Murder Drones Fans ILOVETHEBACKROOMS #1 analog horror fan wii era nostalgia
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #18

                              @Lil_silly YEAH!!!

                              Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                                helloooo hope we can get along if we ever interact

                                iL0v33Alc0h0L
                                iL0v33Alc0h0L
                                iL0v33Alc0h0L
                                Fictionkin Murder Drones Fans ILOVETHEBACKROOMS #1 analog horror fan wii era nostalgia
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #19

                                @1l0v3y0ul1k33000 We Probably will, im trying to be more open about interacting with other people,

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • somethingkool101 somethingkool101

                                  ayee welcome! most people are pretty nice so I think you'll fit right in :3

                                  iL0v33Alc0h0L
                                  iL0v33Alc0h0L
                                  iL0v33Alc0h0L
                                  Fictionkin Murder Drones Fans ILOVETHEBACKROOMS #1 analog horror fan wii era nostalgia
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #20

                                  @somethingkool101 HELL YEAHH!!!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Cicadasandbats Cicadasandbats

                                    Welcome welcome!! I LOVE the backrooms and frutiger aero .. I can tell you're cool!!

                                    iL0v33Alc0h0L
                                    iL0v33Alc0h0L
                                    iL0v33Alc0h0L
                                    Fictionkin Murder Drones Fans ILOVETHEBACKROOMS #1 analog horror fan wii era nostalgia
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #21

                                    @Cicadasandbats Yeah just ask my husband my obsession with the backrooms has been pretty unhealthy

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • iL0v33Alc0h0L iL0v33Alc0h0L

                                      @Lil_silly YEAH!!!

                                      Lil_sillyz
                                      Lil_sillyz
                                      Lil_sillyz
                                      Dw fan X] RBLX YAOI ADDICT "Screw you guys, I'm going home ANTI FURRY HATTERS Tricolor
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #22

                                      @iL0v33Alc0h0L YEπŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…πŸ¦…

                                      IMG_8081.png
                                      What my colors mean:
                                      Green: online able to talk!!!
                                      Yellow: away
                                      Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                      Gray: offline

                                      (っ◔◑◔)っ β™₯

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • 1
                                      • 2
                                      • Login

                                      • Don't have an account? Register

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Groups
                                      • Users
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular