Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Engagement
  3. What’s the worst feeling you ever gotten?..

What’s the worst feeling you ever gotten?..

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
19 Posts 13 Posters 560 Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    Lil_sillyz
    | Spawnist pale as F∪CK Dw fan X]
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Mine was the thought of my best friend dying…what abt yall?

    IMG_8081.png
    What my colors mean:
    What my colors mean:
    Green: online able to talk!!!
    Yellow: away
    Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
    Gray: offline
    Antispawnists DNI

    (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Rorschach
      Rorschach
      Rorschach
      Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Snail News Staff!
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Uh, I cut my finger once with a razor blade, and the cut was so deep it was like right near my bone, and it was bleeding so mutch I was not sure wether to Tell my dad or try to stop the bleeding myself, and I had a uneasy feeling.

      The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • iL0v33Alc0h0L
        iL0v33Alc0h0L
        iL0v33Alc0h0L
        Fictionkin Murder Drones Fans ILOVETHEBACKROOMS #1 analog horror fan wii era nostalgia
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        When i got lost in the woods as a kid and thought i was gonna die,

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • 4R14
          4R14
          4R14
          mommy issues i never sleep at night Melt Ice Clingy TwT The OG FNaF fans ☆ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ Dr pepper .Rip mazer. Westhelm BOYFRIEND ASMR Rocker PM Mindless Self Indulgence ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Eyeliner Cult WARNING! STUPID! anti-clanker Pierce the veil I ♥ Green Day weirdcore jake and johnnie ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ i love cats Young And Dumb w e e d 👀🍃 Mii got a Wii 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 My busdriver is playing mitski wolf and fox lovers Rec Room Lovers TIM BURTON 🖤 ~*Chappell Roan*~ ★Weird★ We <3 Gir 🤘Metal Fans🤘
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          the worst felling i ever had was finding out he only dated me to get over his ex ...

          "If i were the moon would u still look at the stars."

          Rorschach 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • 4R14 4R14

            the worst felling i ever had was finding out he only dated me to get over his ex ...

            Rorschach
            Rorschach
            Rorschach
            Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Snail News Staff!
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @4R14 Thats messed up, Im sorry for you

            The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

            4R14 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • xenth
              xenth
              xenth
              protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans .Rip mazer. Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              when i was given up on by my mom and put in foster care.

              uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

              "fall into me" - forest blakk

              "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

              4R14 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • Rorschach Rorschach

                @4R14 Thats messed up, Im sorry for you

                4R14
                4R14
                4R14
                mommy issues i never sleep at night Melt Ice Clingy TwT The OG FNaF fans ☆ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ Dr pepper .Rip mazer. Westhelm BOYFRIEND ASMR Rocker PM Mindless Self Indulgence ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Eyeliner Cult WARNING! STUPID! anti-clanker Pierce the veil I ♥ Green Day weirdcore jake and johnnie ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ i love cats Young And Dumb w e e d 👀🍃 Mii got a Wii 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 My busdriver is playing mitski wolf and fox lovers Rec Room Lovers TIM BURTON 🖤 ~*Chappell Roan*~ ★Weird★ We <3 Gir 🤘Metal Fans🤘
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Rorschach its whatever i hate that man :p

                "If i were the moon would u still look at the stars."

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • xenth xenth

                  when i was given up on by my mom and put in foster care.

                  4R14
                  4R14
                  4R14
                  mommy issues i never sleep at night Melt Ice Clingy TwT The OG FNaF fans ☆ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ Dr pepper .Rip mazer. Westhelm BOYFRIEND ASMR Rocker PM Mindless Self Indulgence ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Eyeliner Cult WARNING! STUPID! anti-clanker Pierce the veil I ♥ Green Day weirdcore jake and johnnie ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ i love cats Young And Dumb w e e d 👀🍃 Mii got a Wii 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 My busdriver is playing mitski wolf and fox lovers Rec Room Lovers TIM BURTON 🖤 ~*Chappell Roan*~ ★Weird★ We <3 Gir 🤘Metal Fans🤘
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @xenth im so sorry luv

                  "If i were the moon would u still look at the stars."

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A Former User?
                    A Former User?
                    A Former User
                    wrote on last edited by [[global:former-user]]
                    #9

                    when I was put in a orphanage as an infant, i have photos, i'll share them someday :3

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      Luana.vasper
                      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      It's usually difficult for me to decipher and connect to my emotions, but there are still a few instances where I knew I was definitely deeply unsettled or upset. TW: mentions of SA and S*icide

                      1. My friend, who I had a crush on, committed in Junior Highschool. He never showed any signs that he would want to do something like that. I just wish I could've noticed something.
                      2. A girl told everyone that I talked to that I SA her (which I would never do to someone, ever) while I was stuck on a three day field trip with all of them. As if that wasn't enough, she told more lies, telling some that I had fat-shamed them or called them attention wh*res. My blood boiled and I cried tears of disgust at the fact that I couldn't do anything about it. I've actually experienced SA. It's traumatizing. And now everyone was looking at me like I had done something like that to someone else. I wished that I could've disappeared during that trip. Luckily, there were still a few that didn't believe her, and even more luckily, those are the people I had arranged to room with at the hotel we were staying at.
                      3. My parents finding out I'm LGBTQ. I'm still paying the consequences for it. Really, anytime my parents find out something about me that I've kept hidden from them because they don't approve of it. When it happens, I get this extremely deep-pitted and fear-related nausea in my stomach.

                      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                      macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • macncheese.
                        macncheese.
                        macncheese.
                        Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Someone that I knew died
                        Even if I wasn't close to them
                        I still felt guilty
                        I prob shouldn't be posting this on a random website...

                        chinese-panda.png

                        live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • stupidguy
                          stupidguy
                          stupidguy
                          Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend .Rip mazer. xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          if i actually drowned that 1 time

                          I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • redwater_bottle
                            redwater_bottle
                            redwater_bottle
                            ★уuмеshiррея♪ ⚠warning: baddie⭐ ppl tyler fw Dw fan X] Melt Ice Pierced people I <3 writing IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ deltarune Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) BDNSMHAG milkaholic 𖠋 Daddy issues TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ #Bungou Stray Dogs Fans Family Linked 🥀 i never sleep at night Clingy TwT The OG FNaF fans ☆ Music freak fans :3 Nintendo Switch Users WE ARE FORSAKEN MHA I hate Allergies cookie Run fans IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 jnhygs simps stop vox from shipping Alastor Poppy Playtime fans Hazbin Hotel Fans ✨eep✨ ANTI FURRY HATTERS Horror Movie obsession OC-Maker womp womp We <3 Gir Glitch-Production Silliest Goobers Roleplay Autistic peeps Aggretsuko Fans Artist Gets hated on Demon slayer Fan Art group! smash or pass gang genshin impact players Animal Crossing Gang chat-perms artist's.. Bee and Puppycat fan '^' certified crackhead D e p r e s s i o n . . . not a serious group talk about wtv m0ri hate club!! ・My smile is stitched...・ RBLX YAOI ADDICT AO3 READER ×Certified Ch*rL*stor Hater× ♥Certified RadioApple Lover♥ †Obey Abaddon† ☆MuderMedia Lover☆ Nerdy Geeks ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ He ate them bug. #1 analog horror fan Strawberry Milk ♡каiто♡ aot fan ★ yaoi♡ 😈Hellverse AroAce Club Yuri lovers !! •Cat Gang• Mindless Self Indulgence ★☆∴`Soiacw`∴★☆ Anime Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Cuddle Puddle ☆Deftones☆ yaoi enjoyer @Everyone Food Lovers chronically online Basement Dwellers manga fan PFUDOR ‼️ silly transmascs my little pony fan club LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Spotify ig we read fanfic lol Has a Youtube Channel neurodivergent Murder Drones Fans Wants to be pet ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ polyamorous Vocaloid stans! vocaloid pale as F∪CK The Living Tombstoner Iron Deficient Fumbass Dr pepper Slipknot Tetoling miku ♡ short person Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth DDLC Fans Anti Cringe Him Fpe fans verified pixel toucher Green White Pink-ish Lime chalk eaters GRT R.O.G (roleplayer :p) w chill people Greek Mythology Lovers Tamagotchi club! Anime Geek SPS Young And Dumb 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 ⚠PROXY⦻ Goat simulator Fan Club ANTI-67 Hot Cocoa broken… just let me die! Mentally Dead. WARNING! STUPID! Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Online During School Eeveelution Fan! Mythology Club Ω I love ferrets I ♡ C.AI fnaf nerds pet lovers! Dark Humor Club PKM FAN Serial alcoholics | Spawnist
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            the worst feeling I got was when my friend tried to choke me to death cause I locked him out of a room

                            Family is supposed to be a safe haven, not a battlefield.
                            It hurts that the people who should know me best don't understand me at all.
                            Sharing DNA does not give them the right to mistreat me.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • Its_Zayden
                              Its_Zayden
                              Its_Zayden
                              Anti Cringe ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ @Everyone Nintendo Switch Users The Dog Type People (No Furrys Are Not Intended In The Name i ♥ weezer TheFurriesOfDNS
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              When my dad got drunk and started yelling at my mom in the parking lot when picking me and my brother up and kids from my school were near and heared it all. I still got made fun of for being gay after that....

                              "I Don't know why furries are reccomended for me, Youtube probably likes men!!"

                              "Your not him you will never be its play pretened and make believe"
                              -Imaginary Olivia O Brian
                              Im a nintendo typer btw

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Aries
                                Aries
                                Aries
                                Free Afghani Women Melt Ice Twatstard L 503 I <3 writing ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Detective Pink Pony Club ~*Chappell Roan*~ Greenwich Mean
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                I have a couple. The first one being when I was seven and told that my Mum was 'sick' so I wouldn't be able to see her for a while. That later turned into six years and counting.

                                The second, Christmas 2024 when my stepmum was fully convinced that I didn't say thanks for any of my gifts and tried to convince my dad to yell at me but instead it turned into them arguing while I was still in the car. Eventually after a minute or two my dad just pulled over the car, got out, threw his phone on the road and then walked off. My stepmum then told me it was my fault, so therefore I had to go after him. I went up to him, gave him his phone but he told me to go back to my stepmum but when I turned around she noticed me coming up to the car and drove off. It was really, really scary because it was dark and both my parents were now gone. I genuinely thought they'd abandoned me.

                                The final one, my 14th birthday. Both of my parents decided to go out that day and my dad just said 'happy birthday' to me. He told me that he didn't want to get me anything because I didn't deserve it. My stepmum said nothing to me all day, but she did decide to open the birthday cards sent to me by her family and never even give them to me. I didn't even get dinner that night because my parents decided to [censored] off to my neighbour's house.

                                You're not reading this instead of my post, right?
                                BestieChat
                                'Even if a movie has a terrible ending that you dislike, you should never cut it off in the middle' - Wolfie

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • A Former User?
                                  A Former User?
                                  A Former User
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  i got smacked in the head with an excersize bike at the park (like right in the head 😭✌️)

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A Former User?
                                    A Former User?
                                    A Former User
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    That wqs some pretty bad pain TwT it.was bumpy , bruised and bleeding sigh 🥹

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                                      It's usually difficult for me to decipher and connect to my emotions, but there are still a few instances where I knew I was definitely deeply unsettled or upset. TW: mentions of SA and S*icide

                                      1. My friend, who I had a crush on, committed in Junior Highschool. He never showed any signs that he would want to do something like that. I just wish I could've noticed something.
                                      2. A girl told everyone that I talked to that I SA her (which I would never do to someone, ever) while I was stuck on a three day field trip with all of them. As if that wasn't enough, she told more lies, telling some that I had fat-shamed them or called them attention wh*res. My blood boiled and I cried tears of disgust at the fact that I couldn't do anything about it. I've actually experienced SA. It's traumatizing. And now everyone was looking at me like I had done something like that to someone else. I wished that I could've disappeared during that trip. Luckily, there were still a few that didn't believe her, and even more luckily, those are the people I had arranged to room with at the hotel we were staying at.
                                      3. My parents finding out I'm LGBTQ. I'm still paying the consequences for it. Really, anytime my parents find out something about me that I've kept hidden from them because they don't approve of it. When it happens, I get this extremely deep-pitted and fear-related nausea in my stomach.
                                      macncheese.
                                      macncheese.
                                      macncheese.
                                      Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @1l0v3y0ul1k33000 damn bro, thnks for opening up
                                      That must be rly hard to do...
                                      I cant imagine how u mustve felt
                                      My condoloences

                                      chinese-panda.png

                                      live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                                      Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • macncheese. macncheese.

                                        @1l0v3y0ul1k33000 damn bro, thnks for opening up
                                        That must be rly hard to do...
                                        I cant imagine how u mustve felt
                                        My condoloences

                                        Luana.vasper
                                        Luana.vasper
                                        Luana.vasper
                                        NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @macncheese.

                                        Ty for your condolences. It has been tough. I'm worried I'll never heal, but I'll keep trying.

                                        Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                        Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                        Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                        Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                        Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0

                                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                        Register Login
                                        Reply
                                        • Reply as topic
                                        Log in to reply
                                        • Oldest to Newest
                                        • Newest to Oldest
                                        • Most Votes


                                        • Login

                                        • Don't have an account? Register

                                        • Login or register to search.
                                        • First post
                                          Last post
                                        0
                                        • Categories
                                        • Recent
                                        • Groups
                                        • Users
                                        • Tags
                                        • Popular