Click on this this is serious
-
Chud ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ D e p r e s s i o n . . . TWD artist's.. we read fanfic lol proud furry Nerdy Geeks before-update supporter Belt to ass Crazy In Love. The Lords of Pillows `Gravity Falls` abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz kandi kid This Ship Sinks Thoughtful i <3 my computer Dark Humor Club Twatstard R.O.G (roleplayer :p) I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic @Everyone deltarune 420 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ The Smiths stargazers PM Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Random People Ig Dog lovers ♡♥♡ furries pet lovers! #KeepBDNSSafe just let me die! | JJK FANS !! stalker jake and johnnie Dance,Dance ★☆Theater Kids☆★ I ♡ C.AI African wild dogs club 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS Jace Approved Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥
dang it ok atleast nothing bad bad happen to make yall not friends anymore yk ─────────▄▄───────────────────▄▄──
──────────▀█───────────────────▀█─
──────────▄█───────────────────▄█─
──█████████▀───────────█████████▀─
───▄██████▄─────────────▄██████▄──
─▄██▀────▀██▄─────────▄██▀────▀██▄
─██────────██─────────██────────██
─██───██───██─────────██───██───██
─██────────██─────────██────────██
──██▄────▄██───────────██▄────▄██─
───▀██████▀─────────────▀██████▀──
──────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────
──────────────────────────────────
───────────█████████████──────────
──────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────── -
I also have proof he’s 17,
this is his acc on Pixilart DO NOT HARASS HIM -
ouuu shi, that is disgusting
-
even if ya are of age don date him, seems ver creepy
-
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
Holy shit what. Dude was almost safe and then he doubled down
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
for future reference, you could hide the name of the person via scribbling it out if you want to avoid harassment of the user
-
@Yanderemenhera yeah sorry about that. I was in a rush. I was just really anxious about this.
-
OH GOD. if I had discord, I wouldve had a field day and wipe him off the face of the earth
-
The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
Cut that mf off, what are you doing

the fact he's still tryna date her and 'wait till she's of age' is js vile
he was js tryna save face at first, you can tell he doesn't gaf -
Cut that mf off, what are you doing

the fact he's still tryna date her and 'wait till she's of age' is js vile
he was js tryna save face at first, you can tell he doesn't gaf@w1ckedsticky1983 yea he kept tryna ask “sus questions” after that.
-
@w1ckedsticky1983 yea he kept tryna ask “sus questions” after that.
@Lil_silly I'm so sorry that happened chat
-
@Lil_silly I'm so sorry that happened chat
@Vulpinefox it’s ight
-
@Vulpinefox it’s ight
@Lil_silly if that were me, i'd block his A$$ so fast
-

-
ppl tyler fw Dr pepper He ate them I ❤️ frogs INVADER ZIM - The Takeover THE CURE Pierced people i hate my life yaoi♡ Yuri lovers !! •Cat Gang• Anti-Clanker 死にたい。。。 Strwberry Monster Radiohead Goth/emo/scene/other :3 sonic.exe Chud Fpe fans Love everyone Kuromi luvers<3 ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Family Linked 🥀 bug. Melt Ice i never sleep at night ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Crazy In Love. I ♡ My BF But 20$ is 20$ Sanrio lover 🩷 ~*Chappell Roan*~ weirdcore i love cats short person Murder Drones Fans Eeveelution Fan! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I love ferrets Zelda Players gleeby glorp Taken Hide BDNS Ads Hello Kitty Cult stalker womp womp We <3 Gir Silliest Goobers Demon slayer Fan my little pony fan club LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Dark Humor Club Nintendo Switch Users switch players neurodivergent Gay People Switchbru
damn bro 〒〒 tf is wrong wit him bruh
-
🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra ☆MIZI-SUA★ Kuromi luvers<3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 I <3 writing •Cat Gang• ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ ♥ Sweetheart ♥ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Music freak fans :3 neurodivergent
oh hecks nahh i find it cringe a 17yr old tryin to talk dirty a 13yr old is like not it 4yr age gap btw but glad u told him no @Lil_silly <3
-
oh hecks nahh i find it cringe a 17yr old tryin to talk dirty a 13yr old is like not it 4yr age gap btw but glad u told him no @Lil_silly <3
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class@Vanilleyy same, i'm 17 and I can't imagine someone my age dating a 14 year old

-
@Vanilleyy same, i'm 17 and I can't imagine someone my age dating a 14 year old
🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra ☆MIZI-SUA★ Kuromi luvers<3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 I <3 writing •Cat Gang• ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ ♥ Sweetheart ♥ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Music freak fans :3 neurodivergent@Yanderemenhera fr tho liek hate when SOME 17yr old talk rlly sexual to 12 , 13 nd 14yr olds when btw there bout to be a grown adult
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


۫