Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Click on this this is serious

Click on this this is serious

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
55 Posts 20 Posters 2.1k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Jane doe
    Jane doe
    Jane doe
    Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    OK so I was on discord with my friend a.k.a. @Lil_silly And I will put some pictures up. In fact, I’ll put all of the pictures up right now. 4e14661e-6666-47eb-b94e-f4d4418723b9-image.png Second and third 16a7ec61-acf6-4ed1-85be-3fd11cee0739-image.png a2fb80b9-0c16-414f-a2aa-37a99954512d-image.png 42c886f1-e375-40fb-a986-dada51ddee42-image.png 8afdff24-57dc-4024-8572-8d673066ecfe-image.png also sorry if I copied some pictures this all happened.6f1d8d0d-df4b-4ef5-a706-098e47e60ed8-image.png 7473d0c7-2d62-4a8a-9566-40aa0b196b6f-image.png c8abf9fa-7aa9-43e2-ac86-e2bc89409416-image.png 078f2408-2c17-4853-ba10-de313f164737-image.png also please do not go harassing this dude on discord I do not want any trouble

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • itsgloomybear
      itsgloomybear
      itsgloomybear
      Chud ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ D e p r e s s i o n . . . TWD artist's.. we read fanfic lol proud furry Nerdy Geeks before-update supporter Belt to ass Crazy In Love. The Lords of Pillows `Gravity Falls` abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz kandi kid This Ship Sinks Thoughtful i <3 my computer Dark Humor Club Twatstard R.O.G (roleplayer :p) I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic @Everyone deltarune 420 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ The Smiths stargazers PM Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Random People Ig Dog lovers ♡♥♡ furries pet lovers! #KeepBDNSSafe just let me die! | JJK FANS !! stalker jake and johnnie Dance,Dance ★☆Theater Kids☆★ I ♡ C.AI African wild dogs club 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS Jace Approved Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      dang it ok atleast nothing bad bad happen to make yall not friends anymore yk ─────────▄▄───────────────────▄▄──
      ──────────▀█───────────────────▀█─
      ──────────▄█───────────────────▄█─
      ──█████████▀───────────█████████▀─
      ───▄██████▄─────────────▄██████▄──
      ─▄██▀────▀██▄─────────▄██▀────▀██▄
      ─██────────██─────────██────────██
      ─██───██───██─────────██───██───██
      ─██────────██─────────██────────██
      ──██▄────▄██───────────██▄────▄██─
      ───▀██████▀─────────────▀██████▀──
      ──────────────────────────────────
      ──────────────────────────────────
      ──────────────────────────────────
      ───────────█████████████──────────
      ──────────────────────────────────
      ──────────────────────────────────

      COOKIEWASDEFINITELYHERE
      i hope that she looks at me and thinks damn their so pretty - cavetown
      green: online and ready to chat
      yellow: busy and cant talk rn
      red: asleep or not feeling it rn
      grey: online and doing something else
      (_/)
      (•_•)
      (>🧨

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Jane doe
        Jane doe
        Jane doe
        Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        TBH, I feel like it’s a pedophile, but I just can’t prove it

        seal 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          I also have proof he’s 17,
          IMG_4272.jpeg this is his acc on Pixilart DO NOT HARASS HIM

          IMG_8081.png
          What my colors mean:
          Green: online able to talk!!!
          Yellow: away
          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
          Gray: offline
          E + E ig
          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • Jane doe
            Jane doe
            Jane doe
            Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            This kind of shit should not be done. She is 13. Bruh

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SweetLikeTarmac
              SweetLikeTarmac
              SweetLikeTarmac
              ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              ouuu shi, that is disgusting

              Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
              El juno

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • ladiesman217
                ladiesman217
                ladiesman217
                ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                even if ya are of age don date him, seems ver creepy

                𓂅. seth . ⟢
                ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                . ,۫

                1 Reply Last reply
                2
                • ShuriKitty
                  ShuriKitty
                  ShuriKitty
                  Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  Holy shit what. Dude was almost safe and then he doubled down

                  notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  3
                  • Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    Yanderemenhera
                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    for future reference, you could hide the name of the person via scribbling it out if you want to avoid harassment of the user

                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    2
                    • Jane doe
                      Jane doe
                      Jane doe
                      Banned
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Yanderemenhera yeah sorry about that. I was in a rush. I was just really anxious about this.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      2
                      • KiwiFarmsArkavel
                        KiwiFarmsArkavel
                        KiwiFarmsArkavel
                        Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
                        wrote on last edited by KiwiFarmsArkavel
                        #11

                        OH GOD. if I had discord, I wouldve had a field day and wipe him off the face of the earth

                        

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        2
                        • w1ckedsticky1983
                          w1ckedsticky1983
                          w1ckedsticky1983
                          The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          Cut that mf off, what are you doing 😭😭 the fact he's still tryna date her and 'wait till she's of age' is js vile 😭 he was js tryna save face at first, you can tell he doesn't gaf

                          Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                          ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                          Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                          3
                          • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

                            Cut that mf off, what are you doing 😭😭 the fact he's still tryna date her and 'wait till she's of age' is js vile 😭 he was js tryna save face at first, you can tell he doesn't gaf

                            Lil_sillyz
                            Lil_sillyz
                            Lil_sillyz
                            "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            @w1ckedsticky1983 yea he kept tryna ask “sus questions” after that.

                            IMG_8081.png
                            What my colors mean:
                            Green: online able to talk!!!
                            Yellow: away
                            Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                            Gray: offline
                            E + E ig
                            (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                            A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                              @w1ckedsticky1983 yea he kept tryna ask “sus questions” after that.

                              A Former User?
                              A Former User?
                              A Former User
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @Lil_silly I'm so sorry that happened chat

                              Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A Former User? A Former User

                                @Lil_silly I'm so sorry that happened chat

                                Lil_sillyz
                                Lil_sillyz
                                Lil_sillyz
                                "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @Vulpinefox it’s ight

                                IMG_8081.png
                                What my colors mean:
                                Green: online able to talk!!!
                                Yellow: away
                                Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                                Gray: offline
                                E + E ig
                                (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                                A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

                                  @Vulpinefox it’s ight

                                  A Former User?
                                  A Former User?
                                  A Former User
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @Lil_silly if that were me, i'd block his A$$ so fast

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Evil Overlord
                                    Evil Overlord
                                    Evil Overlord
                                    Spicebush rusty hater binding vow💜
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    IMG_1044.jpeg

                                    its gonna get hot. hot as hell.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    5
                                    • wyrm
                                      wyrm
                                      wyrm
                                      ppl tyler fw Dr pepper He ate them I ❤️ frogs INVADER ZIM - The Takeover THE CURE Pierced people i hate my life yaoi♡ Yuri lovers !! •Cat Gang• Anti-Clanker 死にたい。。。 Strwberry Monster Radiohead Goth/emo/scene/other :3 sonic.exe Chud Fpe fans Love everyone Kuromi luvers<3 ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Family Linked 🥀 bug. Melt Ice i never sleep at night ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Crazy In Love. I ♡ My BF But 20$ is 20$ Sanrio lover 🩷 ~*Chappell Roan*~ weirdcore i love cats short person Murder Drones Fans Eeveelution Fan! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I love ferrets Zelda Players gleeby glorp Taken Hide BDNS Ads Hello Kitty Cult stalker womp womp We <3 Gir Silliest Goobers Demon slayer Fan my little pony fan club LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Dark Humor Club Nintendo Switch Users switch players neurodivergent Gay People Switchbru
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      damn bro 〒〒 tf is wrong wit him bruh

                                      erm wut?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Vanilleyy
                                        Vanilleyy
                                        Vanilleyy
                                        🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra ☆MIZI-SUA★ Kuromi luvers<3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 I <3 writing •Cat Gang• ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ ♥ Sweetheart ♥ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Music freak fans :3 neurodivergent
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        oh hecks nahh i find it cringe a 17yr old tryin to talk dirty a 13yr old is like not it 4yr age gap btw but glad u told him no @Lil_silly <3

                                        ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

                                        Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Vanilleyy Vanilleyy

                                          oh hecks nahh i find it cringe a 17yr old tryin to talk dirty a 13yr old is like not it 4yr age gap btw but glad u told him no @Lil_silly <3

                                          Yanderemenhera
                                          Yanderemenhera
                                          Yanderemenhera
                                          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @Vanilleyy same, i'm 17 and I can't imagine someone my age dating a 14 year old 🥀

                                          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                          my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                          Vanilleyy 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular