Who's your #1 favorite anime character?
-
@Noctis I do love Atem but sometimes his bullshit gets a little out of hand.
-
lisbeth the blacksmith from sao or orrochimaru from naruto
-
Anti-Clanker ☆★! Converse !☆★ `Gravity Falls` NOCTURNAL IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Domo roblox theatre kid!!! The Living Tombstoner Westhelm tadc fan 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 Nintendo Switch Users Glitch-Production TMNT FANS!!! But 20$ is 20$ vocaloid Melt Ice Free Afghani Women ♥ Sweetheart ♥ Kuromi luvers<3 yaoi♡ Angel ♥ Kandi kids >w< Strwberry Monster Strawberry Milk Madoka Magica just let me die! D e p r e s s i o n . . . #KeepBDNSSafe Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★
madoka kaname till the end <3
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
SHIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-
SHIZZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
-
im basic, pucci from jjba.
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text@xenth nah hes kinda complex as a character ngl
-
@xenth nah hes kinda complex as a character ngl
-
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
Pannacotta Fugo, Giorno Giovanna, or Rin Itoshi.
-
For me, it's Spectre from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRains. The way the writers make him really seem psychopathic and a masochist is interesting, his deck and strategies are unique, and him being the first one to create the Ultimate Extra Link is mind boggling. If only he had more time to shine. He was carrying that show.
Honorable mentions would be Fugo and Jolyne, both from JoJo.@ShuriKitty
Albert from The girl From The Other side. -
For me, it's Spectre from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRains. The way the writers make him really seem psychopathic and a masochist is interesting, his deck and strategies are unique, and him being the first one to create the Ultimate Extra Link is mind boggling. If only he had more time to shine. He was carrying that show.
Honorable mentions would be Fugo and Jolyne, both from JoJo.@ShuriKitty Ryomen Sukuna
-
Pannacotta Fugo, Giorno Giovanna, or Rin Itoshi.
Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]@Luana.vasper Yes Fugo and Giorno both really good. I love JoJo part 5
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

