Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
  4. One of my teachers got arrested...

One of my teachers got arrested...

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved IRL Updates, Blogs & News.
13 Posts 6 Posters 61 Views 4 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon He ate them neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
    wrote last edited by
    #2

    woah 0.0

    It / rot / they / meow


    AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
    are ALL peak ships!!!


    (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


    stabs you #forthespawn

    Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • TwoTimee TwoTimee

      woah 0.0

      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      Luana.vasper
      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
      wrote last edited by
      #3

      @TwoTimee Ikr? I always knew that my other science teacher was better...

      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

      TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

        @TwoTimee Ikr? I always knew that my other science teacher was better...

        TwoTimee
        TwoTimee
        TwoTimee
        | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon He ate them neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
        wrote last edited by
        #4

        @Luana.vasper ripp. i paid a guy to steal a school charger from a science teacher for me last year 👀 #isthisw

        It / rot / they / meow


        AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
        are ALL peak ships!!!


        (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


        stabs you #forthespawn

        Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • TwoTimee TwoTimee

          @Luana.vasper ripp. i paid a guy to steal a school charger from a science teacher for me last year 👀 #isthisw

          Luana.vasper
          Luana.vasper
          Luana.vasper
          NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
          wrote last edited by
          #5

          @TwoTimee You little criminal...

          Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
          Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
          Red: Dead. It rhymes.
          Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

          Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

          TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

            @TwoTimee You little criminal...

            TwoTimee
            TwoTimee
            TwoTimee
            | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon He ate them neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
            wrote last edited by
            #6

            @Luana.vasper i bought a school puter off of him aswell :3

            It / rot / they / meow


            AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
            are ALL peak ships!!!


            (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


            stabs you #forthespawn

            Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • TwoTimee TwoTimee

              @Luana.vasper i bought a school puter off of him aswell :3

              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
              wrote last edited by
              #7

              @TwoTimee I want onee...

              Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
              Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
              Red: Dead. It rhymes.
              Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

              Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

              TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                @TwoTimee I want onee...

                TwoTimee
                TwoTimee
                TwoTimee
                | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon He ate them neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                wrote last edited by
                #8

                @Luana.vasper it was 130 bucks and old as HELLL
                also got taken :c

                It / rot / they / meow


                AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                are ALL peak ships!!!


                (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                stabs you #forthespawn

                Luana.vasper 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                  @Luana.vasper it was 130 bucks and old as HELLL
                  also got taken :c

                  Luana.vasper
                  Luana.vasper
                  Luana.vasper
                  NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                  wrote last edited by
                  #9

                  @TwoTimee sad... I just want a functional device

                  Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                  Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                  Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                  Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                  Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • xenth
                    xenth
                    xenth
                    protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans mazer friendz :3 Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                    wrote last edited by
                    #10

                    reminds me of the story of a teacher (bodycam footage i saw) of an officer confronting a middle aged highschool teacher (female) the female openly admitted and told the officer where and when. and she had a husband.... i think those people are psychopaths and need help or to be put on death row-

                    if i remember in some states death row is avalible for those people because they consider it worse than m3rder because of those sickos ruining someones life..

                    uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                    "fall into me" - forest blakk

                    "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Adi
                      Adi
                      Adi
                      "Screw you guys, I'm going home pale as F∪CK
                      wrote last edited by
                      #11

                      gng that's scary- 🖐 😬 🤚

                      <3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • Dizzy-the-loser
                        Dizzy-the-loser
                        Dizzy-the-loser
                        CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                        wrote last edited by
                        #12

                        SAME HERE TWIN EXCEPT MY BAND TEACHER

                        Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Luana.vasper Luana.vasper

                          So, I haven't been to school in a while, but I just heard about it from an irl friend of mine.

                          Apparently, one of the honors science teachers, an adult male around his thirties or forties, at my old highschool got arrested for r*pe. Involved with a teenage boy attending the school.

                          I honestly didn't know he swung that way first of all... He has a wife, I think.

                          And I actually kind of liked him, so this is mind-boggling.

                          Anyways...

                          UPDATE:

                          So, I looked it up. My friend did not lie to me. He's actually been arrested. He was charged with sodomy and improper sexual conduct.

                          I cannot confirm that the student was a boy, but I can confirm that the allegations were that he was investigated for sexual contact with a student.

                          Yikes.

                          Also, to be fair, he was actually my teacher for only like a week before I switched classes, but even after that, I was in his classroom often.

                          macncheese.
                          macncheese.
                          macncheese.
                          Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                          wrote last edited by
                          #13

                          @Luana.vasper ya u rly shouldnt attach to teachers to musch ngl, u only kno one side of them

                          chinese-panda.png

                          live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          2

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Don't have an account? Register

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Groups
                          • Users
                          • Tags
                          • Popular