Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Books and Comics
  3. Send me bl/yaoi to read

Send me bl/yaoi to read

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Books and Comics
16 Posts 6 Posters 1.2k Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • BritishUnity BritishUnity

    @feetlicker wait did it actually used to be popular? I found it on accident

    ladiesman217
    ladiesman217
    ladiesman217
    ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @BritishUnity yeah back in 2020 i think

    𓂅. seth . ⟢
    ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
    ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
    . ,۫

    BritishUnity 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • BritishUnity BritishUnity

      @feetlicker bj alex 😭

      ladiesman217
      ladiesman217
      ladiesman217
      ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
      wrote on last edited by
      #8

      @BritishUnity ts was upsetting icl 🙏

      𓂅. seth . ⟢
      ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
      ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
      . ,۫

      BritishUnity 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

        @BritishUnity ts was upsetting icl 🙏

        BritishUnity
        BritishUnity
        BritishUnity
        Staff Management
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        @toetickler how 😭

        Unity

        ladiesman217 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

          @BritishUnity yeah back in 2020 i think

          BritishUnity
          BritishUnity
          BritishUnity
          Staff Management
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          @toetickler ohhh

          Unity

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • tipsy-tomato
            tipsy-tomato
            tipsy-tomato
            three days grace yaoi enjoyer Fictionkin ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Aggretsuko Fans
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            slammer dogs- its hella toxic but the art>>>

            snailbly 1 Reply Last reply
            2
            • tipsy-tomato tipsy-tomato

              slammer dogs- its hella toxic but the art>>>

              snailbly
              snailbly
              snailbly
              NEET Omega Yaoi Ώ Omega Yuri Ω smiling friends short person Melt Ice NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 neurodivergent #1 hater slug IM SO SCARED!!! cupling EVIL EMPIRE WARNING! STUPID! girl failure Banned
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              @tipsy-tomato WAIT YESSS THIIS IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITES i need to reread it because I stopped at a certain point but I legit am the white haired guy hes so me

              tipsy-tomato 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • snailbly snailbly

                @tipsy-tomato WAIT YESSS THIIS IS ACTUALLY ONE OF MY FAVORITES i need to reread it because I stopped at a certain point but I legit am the white haired guy hes so me

                tipsy-tomato
                tipsy-tomato
                tipsy-tomato
                three days grace yaoi enjoyer Fictionkin ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ Aggretsuko Fans
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                @feetlicker OMG YESSSSS BROWN HAIR GUY IS SO [censored] LIKEEEE MARRY ME- (just stay away from nail clippers iykyk)

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • MahiMahi
                  MahiMahi
                  MahiMahi
                  ESPAÑOLES!!! i love cats Band Kid Melt Ice Anti-Clanker 🤘Metal Fans🤘 TRASH 日本 ♡каiто♡ I hope this hurts Belt to ass Omori fans ! i never sleep at night Mindless Self Indulgence IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS I ❤️ The Smiths mommy issues Down for Bayonetta ⋆。𖦹°⭒˚。⋆ Hispanos Online During School chronically online Tyler fan short person warrior cats Soup Lovers I hate Allergies cookie Run fans IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 Harry Potter ✨ vocaloid soad manga fan Mexican Legend Of Zelda Silliest Goobers deltarune Stay Sober high af genshin impact players Animal Crossing Gang artist's.. we read fanfic lol One Piece Fans PKM FAN Gay People Inuyasha fan duncanyounot Bcv army ZZZ FAN miku ♡ Puerto Rico THE CURE aot fan ★ My busdriver is playing mitski i throw soda cans at biggots heads Strwberry Monster ☆★! Converse !☆★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ NERDS!!! The OG FNaF fans ☆ ##adhd DM ENDFIELD INDUSTRY yaoi♡ I <3 writing Detective Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ I <3 LAIN @Everyone The Republic Of The Cat indie game fan Single Hide BDNS Ads hamilfans!! Roleplay Aggretsuko Fans Demon slayer Fan ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Spotify ig Heavymetal fans!?!? planes/jets But 20$ is 20$ w spamburger Tamagotchi club! Dragon ball fans Boykissers of BDNS | JJK FANS !! EVA 1
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  Gonna piggy back on a lot of what others are saying.. I read killing stalking earlier last year and oh my. It wasn’t at all what I thought it was gonna be and Ngl I never finished it… and bj Alex… that was definitely an interesting one, i think I started it, dropped it and picked it back up again BUT just so I could say I had read it. And slammer dogssss slammer dogs I started not too long ago so I’m still reading VUT so far i think the art style is cute!! BUT for my recommendation I will be recommending On or Off on Mangabuddy, i had a hard time warming up to it at first but at the end it was good, it’s 91(2?) chapters and I read it last night, I finished it in 3 hours so it is definitely something you can do in one sitting (if your like me and willing to stay up reading) but I thought it was cute!

                  “Like no other to you, what you’ve done you cannot undo…”
                  -Witch Image, prequelle - Ghost

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • BritishUnity BritishUnity

                    @toetickler how 😭

                    ladiesman217
                    ladiesman217
                    ladiesman217
                    ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    @BritishUnity idk i just didnt really enjoy it lol

                    𓂅. seth . ⟢
                    ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                    ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                    . ,۫

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • sophya230212
                      sophya230212
                      sophya230212
                      Anime Omega Yaoi Ώ yaoi♡ Angel ♥
                      wrote last edited by
                      #16

                      A room without space! Trust meee! :3

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular