if you walked into a room with everybody youve ever met wwho would you look for first
-
Myself,
Tamagotchi club! NOCTURNAL Wannabe puppy-boy Mexican Drummer TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ simps Food Lovers womanism<3 cutie Izzy minis<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ BADDIESSS ranch lovers krendrick lamar Papa's Pizzeria Strawberry Milk Strwberry Monster Strawberry Lovers !! 🍓 TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Carl Weezer Anime Gathering BDNS manga fan Clingy TwT ☆I ♥ LATINAS☆ I ❤️ bearded dragons I ❤️ koi fish orange juice >>> apple juice Stay Sober Orange_cats pineapples! i love cats Dragon ball fans Ranma Glazer TF2 Fan! Tetoling Inuyasha fan Dr pepper ##adhd roblox silly Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ ☆★! Converse !☆★ Taken People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things PKM FAN ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ | JJK FANS !! I ❤️ The Smiths Arctic Monkeys♥ Crazy In Love. critter i ♡ len Johnny.SS Glazer Stardust Crusaders Gengar my beloved meow JJBA watcher neurodivergent EVA 1 I lobe my gfie x •Cat Gang• 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 I <3 writing sweet potato enjoyers vocaloid Vocaloid stans! miku ♡ I ♥ Nirvana I ❤️ Gorillaz i ♥ weezer Puerto Rico THE BIG BACK SQUAD LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ♡каiто♡ KOROK LOVERS Edd MF DOOM lvrs gleeby glorp short person Bugz TRUE Gamers We <3 Gir pearto cult Froggy gang I ❤️ frogs I ❤️ snails Hide BDNS Ads did the dew Green tea sipper i never sleep at night Knives Chau Fan-Club chat-perms BUNNIES!!! Bar-B-Q Bacon burger. Mindless Self Indulgence Hot Cocoa WaffleS Eeveelution Fan! Online During School Banned@Innocent you haven’t met yourself

-
@Innocent you haven’t met yourself

-
Aries moved this topic from Regular Blogs on
-
@Innocent does that mean your not in the room in the first place?
-
I couldn't find myself
@Innocent lol
-
Jaiden's Bus Belt to ass Murder Drones Fans The OG FNaF fans ☆ 😈Hellverse A Minecraft movie fans Anti Cringe 67 mustard bluds マインクラフト . bcg fan club! Gay People •Cat Gang• i <3 my computer Eeveelution Fan! South Park Roleplayers! Femboy :3 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Silliest Goobers Gets hated on 67 overlord here BDNS DATABASE car enthusiasts Demon slayer Fan shrub cult krendrick lamar Food Lovers Dead Char 🌹 conspiracy theorist Edd Enhypen Lovers Internet Troll Donut's Box Fans of Star Wars 💖✨Certified Gay Person✨💖 Minecraft Pros Damn is 😂🎉 toetickler victim STRNGER THINGS FANS roblox ANTI FURRY HATTERS Hazbin Hotel Fans Glitch-Production Bcv army Gang Dark Humor Club Free Andy rip andy ✝|-) Christianity (-|🙏 👼Child Of God ✝️ Knives Chau Fan-Club GrilledCat gang
My friend
-
Myself,
-
i would leave :3
-
i would leave :3
@Echo_isnt_here same why you may ask? well cause i'd never be in a room with everybody I've ever met
-
@Echo_isnt_here same why you may ask? well cause i'd never be in a room with everybody I've ever met
@ShadowGamerX real
-
Gay People Melt Ice IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ##adhd ♥wittle spay bb♥ Autistic peeps NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 Fml Animal Crossing Gang Nintendo Switch Users Chaotic Asexuals Switchbru I ❤️ frogs i never sleep at night chronically online neurodivergent mazer friendz :3 yoylefriend "Screw you guys, I'm going home ‼️ silly transmascs bug. Slipknot KoЯn I ♡ My BF
copper and lynnie :/ close friends i made in the psych ward and never saw again
-
mazer, innocent, and @r0s4_p4st3l
-
flavie,innocent, echolocation, stupendous, and vani.. (and will of the world)
-
mazer, innocent, and @r0s4_p4st3l
btw mazer i know your online
-
btw mazer i know your online
-
Murder Drones Fans miku ♡ I ♡ My BF Hazbin Hotel Fans BDNS DATABASE Chaotic People Nintendo Switch Users PJSK GROUP cutie Stupid group Femboy :3 I ❤️ frogs kasa7 Artist cutecore puppy WILL WOODERS Basement Dwelling ##adhd Switchbru Dragon ball fans future Don toliver Dark Humor Club Black community of DNS super prime icon 🗣 Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Magicbat !! i hate my life Emo kids Mentally Dead. He ate them broken… Crazy In Love. roblox Anime Food Lovers short person meow Arctic Monkeys♥ Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ i love cats krendrick lamar i ♥ weezer manga fan Wannabe puppy-boy Drummer Online During School NOCTURNAL Mexican Westhelm military Westhelm Poppy Playtime fans Stay Sober Westhelm school TF2 Fan! Johnny.SS Glazer silly Inuyasha fan I lobe my gfie x Edd I ♥ Nirvana We <3 Gir orange juice >>> apple juice DDLC Fans Banned
Who is @r0s4_p4st3I ?
-
@dooie A user here.. she came this year so shes kinda newish...
-
if i was in a room with everyone i ever met, im finding and possibly destroying a guy named "adriean" long story... or i would go to my past bestie, and make friends agian.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login





-huhhhh?? Wowieful magic?????