Is BDNS Dying?
-
WAIT MURDER DRONES JUST DROPPED AFTER MANY YEARS WOWHEIRBDUSVSJDBDHD
-
@KiwiFarmsArkavel I SAW THAT!!!!!!
-
OMGGGGGGGGGG ITS STILL ALIVE
-
yes its dying
-
i've been here for just over a year, things used to be a lot more lively. maybe we can promote the website? i'm inviting any irl people i meet to the website
-
I had to make this topic, it's not being talked about around here often.
I've started on this platform 11 months ago and it was kinda cool at first but then things started happening, eventually the platform died done alot and idek how to make the platform more popular at all in any way shape or form.
Most of the popular mods either quit or entirely vanished from BDNS's eyesight
And now for the million dollar question, is BDNS dying?
Yes
| WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TF2 Fan! The "Happy Browsing!" Movement grupo de los pros BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe #1 analog horror fan Tetoling Domo | Yror is #2 AO3 READER Dr pepper Insomnia fnaf nerds 日本のグループ! Luana's Beta Readers <3 you can barely read this Flareon Lovers! i love cats Orange_cats indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang nugs not drugs ''she's 17 scott'' appol GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online [BIG SHOT]!! Snail Mail fan-club Susy ☠️☠️☠️ sweetpuddin Tamagotchi club! bug. pearto cult short person DDLC Fans Hide BDNS Ads fomo Nintendo Switch Users Green bookworms 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 =(^.".^)= miku ♡ Has a Youtube Channel Melt Ice Theria_ No Snow vocaloid Autistic peeps Тотя "GAHHHHHHHHHH!" pale as F∪CK Cuddle Puddle Strwberry Monster is anybodysengl be quit pesent ★уuмеshiррея♪ PJSK GROUP stomach book Peace and Quit certified crackhead Lesbians of DNS neurodivergent KITTYYYYYUHHH!! people don't deserve to life I <3 writing well, fuc- 3DS Users & 2DS Users chat-perms emo meself YURI ENJOYER PERSONA FAN'S NOCTURNAL ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ multi switch gang Serial alcoholics The Lords of Pillows ahh peace and quit Gonna Shit This Down Cult of froggy chair | W1ckedSticky is #3 WARNING! STUPID! grupo del clima Random People Ig Anti-Clanker #KeepBDNSSafe Everyone Edits Belt to ass stargazers @Everyone Gay People No BIRTH IN SB Thoughtful Fumbass Chud PKM FANhi im new
uh so i only found out about bdns after i found out about the switch web browser and clicked forums cuz i was curious
-
@spwnchild
Can you maybe stop bringing that into everything? I fully recognize and respect every religion. But Spawnism is weird as hell, it isn't a religion it's from a children's game and it literally encourages kids to SH. You yourself don't know much about spawnism but you still claim that it's a religion and not a cult. Actually research what you believe in, in depth, and then get back to me.
@spwnchild
I did research Spawnism, clearly more than you've bothered to do. Just one quick google search shows links explaining what spawnism is. The strange thing is, not one had a positive opinion on spawnism?
I do respect every religion, but saying that Spawnism is a religion comes close to saying that Scientology is a religion. Both of which are far from. I don't really want to butcher your beliefs, but please just do some more research? I'm not targeting you, at least I don't think I am. This is the first occurrence where I've ever expressed my opinion regarding spawnism. I've seen others who believe in spawnism, but I haven't said anything to them because they're not mentioning it in every post of theirs I see.
Sorry I replied late, I went away for the weekend and have only just got back.
-
I had to make this topic, it's not being talked about around here often.
I've started on this platform 11 months ago and it was kinda cool at first but then things started happening, eventually the platform died done alot and idek how to make the platform more popular at all in any way shape or form.
Most of the popular mods either quit or entirely vanished from BDNS's eyesight
And now for the million dollar question, is BDNS dying?
Yes
@KiwiFarmsArkavel the answer: bring back @Biblecampvictim and @Andyboi
-
i've been here for just over a year, things used to be a lot more lively. maybe we can promote the website? i'm inviting any irl people i meet to the website
@Sage05 i agree with this
what about official social media?? good advertisement opportunities -
@KiwiFarmsArkavel the answer: bring back @Biblecampvictim and @Andyboi
@sweetpuddin
No, the only thing they did was be active within the community. Anybody can do that. Bringing them back despite very clear and known rule violations is stupid. If admins did that for every banned user users would be making complaints left, right and center. People think the site has too much 'drama' now, think about what it would be like with every problematic banned user back. Doing it for just BCV and Andy would just be unfair too. They've had more chances than days of the week. Also, BDNS is already posting on social media. They post advertisements for events, staff positions, ect
-
@sweetpuddin
No, the only thing they did was be active within the community. Anybody can do that. Bringing them back despite very clear and known rule violations is stupid. If admins did that for every banned user users would be making complaints left, right and center. People think the site has too much 'drama' now, think about what it would be like with every problematic banned user back. Doing it for just BCV and Andy would just be unfair too. They've had more chances than days of the week. Also, BDNS is already posting on social media. They post advertisements for events, staff positions, ect
@Aries wait what r the socials?
-
@sweetpuddin
No, the only thing they did was be active within the community. Anybody can do that. Bringing them back despite very clear and known rule violations is stupid. If admins did that for every banned user users would be making complaints left, right and center. People think the site has too much 'drama' now, think about what it would be like with every problematic banned user back. Doing it for just BCV and Andy would just be unfair too. They've had more chances than days of the week. Also, BDNS is already posting on social media. They post advertisements for events, staff positions, ect
The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People@Aries I think someone missed the joke
or took it at least a lil too seriously 
-
@Aries I think someone missed the joke
or took it at least a lil too seriously 
@w1ckedsticky1983 boi aries lowk has a point
-
@Aries I think someone missed the joke
or took it at least a lil too seriously 
How am I supposed to know :')
There was no tone tags and I'm not familiar with this guy
</3 -
How am I supposed to know :')
There was no tone tags and I'm not familiar with this guy
</3@Aries which guy? me?
-
@KiwiFarmsArkavel Hi Pal not to annoy but how exactly are we suppost to watch this?
-
@spwnchild
I did research Spawnism, clearly more than you've bothered to do. Just one quick google search shows links explaining what spawnism is. The strange thing is, not one had a positive opinion on spawnism?
I do respect every religion, but saying that Spawnism is a religion comes close to saying that Scientology is a religion. Both of which are far from. I don't really want to butcher your beliefs, but please just do some more research? I'm not targeting you, at least I don't think I am. This is the first occurrence where I've ever expressed my opinion regarding spawnism. I've seen others who believe in spawnism, but I haven't said anything to them because they're not mentioning it in every post of theirs I see.
Sorry I replied late, I went away for the weekend and have only just got back.
@Aries this post was made justttt to piss me off lolllll XD. /silly
been a Spawnist for around a year now btw ^^ i have done ALOT more then 'one google search'
also, the 'i dont want to slaughter your ideals' is like saying im not shooting someone while shooting them XD.jeez, one word makes a huge [censored] mess.
please drop this ^^ -
@spwnchild Worships a goddamn Roblox game btw
##adhd Taken GenderFluid ✝|-) Christianity (-|🙏 Puerto Rico ☆Has Tiktok☆ Ivycomb Melt Ice short person Murder Drones Fans `Gravity Falls` Hazbin Hotel Fans =uwu= Streamer bookworms roblox chronically online Edd Egg Dog NOCTURNAL ANTI FURRY HATTERS DDLC Fans OC-Maker insanity Art group! Wears thigh socks LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Survived a near death experience (yay) Spotify ig certified crackhead D e p r e s s i o n . . . Has a Youtube Channel Dark Humor Club Nintendo Switch Users #TRTS "Chan/San" Sonadow Fans Merryweather Media Fans I love ferrets BDNS DATABASE •Cat Gang• kpop demon hunter fan Clingy TwT Forsaken Fans!!! yaoi enjoyer FNF Enthusiasts Glitch-Production ~*Chappell Roan*~ Brony Gets hated on Minecraft Pros neurodivergent i never sleep at night my little pony fan club Vocaloid!! ♡ pans ARG Lovers bloxed-fans sodikken fans BFDI IS BEST r.i.p Wolfie.. WARNING! STUPID!@freedom-fries As much as i dont like it myself, you could lowk be a bit kinder yk. You should respect others beliefs even if you don't fully understand them and find it silly or weird.
-
@freedom-fries As much as i dont like it myself, you could lowk be a bit kinder yk. You should respect others beliefs even if you don't fully understand them and find it silly or weird.
@Supie-Chan said in Is BDNS Dying?:
@freedom-fries As much as i dont like it myself, you could lowk be a bit kinder yk. You should respect others beliefs even if you don't fully understand them and find it silly or weird.
awwww thanks.
thats older then time though
/nsrs
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
۫