Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Music
  4. what music yall like (be specific)

what music yall like (be specific)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
musictaste
30 Posts 23 Posters 1.2k Views 22 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TheArsonal
    TheArsonal
    TheArsonal
    SNEKS!!! Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ Femboy :3 I ♥ Nirvana •Cat Gang• Nintendo Switch Users
    wrote on last edited by
    #20

    A lot of stuff, Primus, Radiohead, Trauma Ray. Metal to dream pop is kinda like the range.

    In the end there is no light.
    In the end there is no hope.
    We only wait for the inevitable ruin.

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • iL0v33Alc0h0L
      iL0v33Alc0h0L
      iL0v33Alc0h0L
      Fictionkin Murder Drones Fans ILOVETHEBACKROOMS #1 analog horror fan wii era nostalgia
      wrote on last edited by
      #21

      i Like Retrowave, Rock music, hiphop music, my favorites when it comes to rock is Three days grace as for Retrowave/synthwave music, Mr Kitty and the weeknd are like top tier,

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • itsgloomybear itsgloomybear

        me personal i like indie pop and rock alternative is good but if we are being specific i like tvgirl , cavetown , gorilla , green day , and many more.

        boomboxXD
        boomboxXD
        boomboxXD
        RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
        wrote on last edited by
        #22

        @itscookiebear visualkei and jirai kei
        who would of guessed! super unexpected its not like its in my bio..

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • A Former User?
          A Former User?
          A Former User
          wrote on last edited by
          #23

          ELECTRONIC MUSIC AND HYPNO MUSC, those are absolute bangers!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ShadowGamerX
            ShadowGamerX
            ShadowGamerX
            Mentally Dead. i hate my life Emo kids broken… just let me die! ##adhd Gets hated on D e p r e s s i o n . . . Taken
            wrote on last edited by ShadowGamerX
            #24

            any type of music that I can understand (only English)

            idk

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • xenth
              xenth
              xenth
              protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans mazer friendz :3 Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
              wrote on last edited by
              #25

              indie, sodikken, micropop, jack stauber, cavetown, femtanyl, and stuff like "money - the drums" "sudno - molchat doma" or "the unknowing - jafarrari"

              uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

              "fall into me" - forest blakk

              "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

              Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • xenth xenth

                indie, sodikken, micropop, jack stauber, cavetown, femtanyl, and stuff like "money - the drums" "sudno - molchat doma" or "the unknowing - jafarrari"

                Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                Yanderemenhera
                auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                wrote on last edited by
                #26

                @xenth younger me would've said something simmaler, not that I hate them, but I view things like jack stauber as art, like something I'll watch and view as an artistic project but won't listen to all the time like I would a song by seether. I still think Jack stauber is cool, when I was younger my favorite song he made was called dumpster girl from micro-pop and i was actually thinking about it today

                wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                my new grounds account is called phroggered
                look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                xenth 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Luana.vasper
                  Luana.vasper
                  Luana.vasper
                  NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                  wrote on last edited by Luana.vasper
                  #27

                  Radiohead, Coldplay, Mitski, Beabadoobee, Cavetown, Signcrushesmotorist, Alex G, Kikuo, MSI, Maretu, Alec Benjamin, Three Days Grace, Duster, Fleetwood Mac, Tame Impala, The Weeknd, Seether, Skillet, Avenged Sevenfold, Billie Eilish, Mother Mother, Jazmin Bean, Odetari, Matt Maltese, Ricky Montgomery, Mage Tears, Peach Pit, Artemis, Charlie Puth, Bruno Mars, Nirvana, Jack Stauber, Salina Killa, Britney Manson, RedHotChilliPeppers, Ghost, Penelope Scott, VACATIONS, Enjambre, Weezer, Girl in Red, saturra, The Smiths, Queen, The Strokes, Vundabar, Alt-J, Pink Floyd, Current Joys, Foo-Fighters, Hole, Deftones, Adrienne Lenker, Yot Club, Dazey and the Scouts, The Drums, Dresden Dolls, The Scissor Sisters, DJO, Slipknot, Boa, Yugo Kanno, Coda, Childish Gambino, Limp Bizkit, Conan Gray, Kate Bush, Mac Demarco, Glass Animals, Maneskin, Chase Atlantic, Cigarettes After S*x, TV Girl, Cocteau Twins, Slowdive, Beach House, Beach Bunny, Mxmtoons, Gorillaz, Memo Boy, Crystal Castles, Jim Croce, M-Flo, Chezile, Corbon Amodio, The Marias, Julie Doiron, Kodi Rhianne, My Head is Empty, The Pixies, and others that aren't coming to mind atm.

                  Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                  Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                  Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                  Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                  Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    macncheese.
                    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #28

                    Indie, bedroom pop n rap
                    Mac demarco, strawberry guy, VACATIONS, Tupac, Kendrick n MFDOOM

                    chinese-panda.png

                    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                      @xenth younger me would've said something simmaler, not that I hate them, but I view things like jack stauber as art, like something I'll watch and view as an artistic project but won't listen to all the time like I would a song by seether. I still think Jack stauber is cool, when I was younger my favorite song he made was called dumpster girl from micro-pop and i was actually thinking about it today

                      xenth
                      xenth
                      xenth
                      protogen♥ Puppy Boy JJBA watcher Taken daniel hentschnel ♥ gameovers amogus Fpe fans sodikken fans mazer friendz :3 Echo fw u ppl Tarmac fw<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ♪Robbie's Bugs♪
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #29

                      @Yanderemenhera i do the same- i just like the tunes in the backround "SHOP" by him was sick. (short film series)

                      ima add 1 more artist tho.. tame impala.. im starting to like their music.

                      uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                      "fall into me" - forest blakk

                      "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • idekatp00-_-
                        idekatp00-_-
                        idekatp00-_-
                        †ΝΙΚΕ_LUVAS† Anti Cringe Switchbru ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Spotify ig Sneakerhead car enthusiasts Lil Tecca krendrick lamar NOCTURNAL Тотя Belt to ass 999 Rappers Hip Hop fans Black Fatigue<3 bacteria❤ Glokk40🧛🏾🦇 マインクラフト . womp womp
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #30

                        Underground rap and digicore

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • 1
                        • 2
                        • Login

                        • Don't have an account? Register

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Groups
                        • Users
                        • Tags
                        • Popular