Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. ITS MY HUSBANDS BIRTHDAYY

ITS MY HUSBANDS BIRTHDAYY

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
9 Posts 7 Posters 336 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tyler_x
    tyler_x
    tyler_x
    Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Everyone say happy birthday @mik3_

    ♥ But it refused.

    KiwiFarmsArkavel 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • seal
      seal
      seal
      baikal seal jirai shortymobb martyr
      wrote on last edited by seal
      #2

      Happy birthday mik3_!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • wyrm
        wyrm
        wyrm
        ppl tyler fw Dr pepper He ate them I ❤️ frogs INVADER ZIM - The Takeover THE CURE Pierced people i hate my life yaoi♡ Yuri lovers !! •Cat Gang• Anti-Clanker 死にたい。。。 Strwberry Monster Radiohead Goth/emo/scene/other :3 sonic.exe Chud Fpe fans Love everyone Kuromi luvers<3 ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Family Linked 🥀 bug. Melt Ice i never sleep at night ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ Crazy In Love. I ♡ My BF But 20$ is 20$ Sanrio lover 🩷 ~*Chappell Roan*~ weirdcore i love cats short person Murder Drones Fans Eeveelution Fan! The OG FNaF fans ☆ I love ferrets Zelda Players gleeby glorp Taken Hide BDNS Ads Hello Kitty Cult stalker womp womp We <3 Gir Silliest Goobers Demon slayer Fan my little pony fan club LGBTQ+ Of BDNS smash or pass gang 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Dark Humor Club Nintendo Switch Users switch players neurodivergent Gay People Switchbru
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        HAPPY BIRTHDAY @mik3_!!!!!!

        erm wut?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SweetLikeTarmac
          SweetLikeTarmac
          SweetLikeTarmac
          ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKEEEEEEEEEEEEE

          Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
          El juno

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • tyler_x tyler_x

            Everyone say happy birthday @mik3_

            KiwiFarmsArkavel
            KiwiFarmsArkavel
            KiwiFarmsArkavel
            Gonna Shit This Down Legion Guardians The Legion of Kiwi INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Slipper to Ass 2nd Top Poster 🥈 former staff 10kth upvoter Banned
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @willoftheworld said in ITS MY HUSBANDS BIRTHDAYY:

            Everyone say happy birthday @mik3_

            Happy cake n candles mud

            Wait can I throw a cake at mik3 or nah

            

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • mik3_
              mik3_
              mik3_
              I ♡ My BF Cool Chud Crazy In Love. i love cats Gay People bug. WARNING! STUPID!
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              STOPPPPP I love you so much 😊❤ I'M SO UNC NOW EVERYBODY THROW TOMATOES AT ME

              𝘏𝘦𝘺! 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯!

              ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ.
              𝘐'𝘝𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘙𝘚!!

              ₍ᐢ⑅•ᴗ•⑅ᐢ₎♡

              tyler_x 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • stormyisagerb
                stormyisagerb
                stormyisagerb
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                balloon

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • mik3_ mik3_

                  STOPPPPP I love you so much 😊❤ I'M SO UNC NOW EVERYBODY THROW TOMATOES AT ME

                  tyler_x
                  tyler_x
                  tyler_x
                  Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @mik3_ I think @KiwiFarmsArkavel wants to throw a cake at you instead

                  ♥ But it refused.

                  mik3_ 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • tyler_x tyler_x

                    @mik3_ I think @KiwiFarmsArkavel wants to throw a cake at you instead

                    mik3_
                    mik3_
                    mik3_
                    I ♡ My BF Cool Chud Crazy In Love. i love cats Gay People bug. WARNING! STUPID!
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @willoftheworld ruhroh

                    𝘏𝘦𝘺! 𝘓𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘯!

                    ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴋᴇᴘᴛ ᴏɴ sᴘɪɴɴɪɴɢ.
                    𝘐'𝘝𝘌 𝘎𝘖𝘛 𝘉𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛𝘌𝘙𝘚 𝘖𝘕 𝘔𝘌 𝘍𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘌𝘙𝘚!!

                    ₍ᐢ⑅•ᴗ•⑅ᐢ₎♡

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Don't have an account? Register

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Groups
                    • Users
                    • Tags
                    • Popular