Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. what are dead fandoms (ur opinion)

what are dead fandoms (ur opinion)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
deadfandoms
31 Posts 17 Posters 1.4k Views 15 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • itsgloomybear
    itsgloomybear
    itsgloomybear
    Chud ☆★! Converse !☆★ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ D e p r e s s i o n . . . TWD artist's.. we read fanfic lol proud furry Nerdy Geeks before-update supporter Belt to ass Crazy In Love. The Lords of Pillows `Gravity Falls` abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz kandi kid This Ship Sinks Thoughtful i <3 my computer Dark Humor Club Twatstard R.O.G (roleplayer :p) I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic @Everyone deltarune 420 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Hello Kitty Cult I ❤️ The Smiths stargazers PM Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Random People Ig Dog lovers ♡♥♡ furries pet lovers! #KeepBDNSSafe just let me die! | JJK FANS !! stalker jake and johnnie Dance,Dance ★☆Theater Kids☆★ I ♡ C.AI African wild dogs club 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS Jace Approved Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    blah blah blah blah

    COOKIEWASDEFINITELYHERE
    i hope that she looks at me and thinks damn their so pretty - cavetown
    green: online and ready to chat
    yellow: busy and cant talk rn
    red: asleep or not feeling it rn
    grey: online and doing something else
    (_/)
    (•_•)
    (>🧨

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • Lil_sillyz
      Lil_sillyz
      Lil_sillyz
      "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
      wrote on last edited by Lil_sillyz
      #2

      Welcome home and fpe imo

      IMG_8081.png
      What my colors mean:
      Green: online able to talk!!!
      Yellow: away
      Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
      Gray: offline
      E + E ig
      (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

      n0rweg1an_psych0 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

        Welcome home and fpe imo

        n0rweg1an_psych0
        n0rweg1an_psych0
        n0rweg1an_psych0
        The Red Army Fictionkin ppl Tarmac fw<3 Puppy Boy Murder Drones Fans Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Poppy Playtime fans
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @D4rK_s3a F-Fpe mentioned 👀 I am Edward trust

        Oh I love my husband . . .
        " Classic Stupid Tom ! "
        Red; IWC
        Green; INT
        " The world's not going to take over itself !! "

        Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • n0rweg1an_psych0 n0rweg1an_psych0

          @D4rK_s3a F-Fpe mentioned 👀 I am Edward trust

          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          Lil_sillyz
          "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @n0rweg1an_psych0 :0 nah bc my discord is Agetha- XD (I’m Skell trusttt)

          IMG_8081.png
          What my colors mean:
          Green: online able to talk!!!
          Yellow: away
          Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
          Gray: offline
          E + E ig
          (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

          n0rweg1an_psych0 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • macncheese.
            macncheese.
            macncheese.
            Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            gravity falls
            genuinely still have hope that well get a sequel

            chinese-panda.png

            live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Lil_sillyz Lil_sillyz

              @n0rweg1an_psych0 :0 nah bc my discord is Agetha- XD (I’m Skell trusttt)

              n0rweg1an_psych0
              n0rweg1an_psych0
              n0rweg1an_psych0
              The Red Army Fictionkin ppl Tarmac fw<3 Puppy Boy Murder Drones Fans Edd ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Poppy Playtime fans
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @D4rK_s3a woaa.. I just made my first rant layout yesterday and it was Edward themed :)

              Oh I love my husband . . .
              " Classic Stupid Tom ! "
              Red; IWC
              Green; INT
              " The world's not going to take over itself !! "

              Lil_sillyz 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • n0rweg1an_psych0 n0rweg1an_psych0

                @D4rK_s3a woaa.. I just made my first rant layout yesterday and it was Edward themed :)

                Lil_sillyz
                Lil_sillyz
                Lil_sillyz
                "Screw you guys, I'm going home | Spawnist Mother Mother
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @n0rweg1an_psych0 :0 clock ittt

                IMG_8081.png
                What my colors mean:
                Green: online able to talk!!!
                Yellow: away
                Red: don’t fcking talk to me.
                Gray: offline
                E + E ig
                (っ◔◡◔)っ ♥

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • topratedsalesman
                  topratedsalesman
                  topratedsalesman
                  Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                  wrote on last edited by topratedsalesman
                  #8

                  TF2 not gonna lie.
                  YES there is still fans and players and crap but I barely see any content of it.

                  Didn't you believe in me?
                  Yeah you held me the whole way through
                  But I couldn't say the words like you
                  I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                  I love you, Chesi.

                  TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • tyler_x
                    tyler_x
                    tyler_x
                    Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    TATTLETAIL

                    ♥ But it refused.

                    topratedsalesman jona_x3 A Former User? 3 Replies Last reply
                    1
                    • tyler_x tyler_x

                      TATTLETAIL

                      topratedsalesman
                      topratedsalesman
                      topratedsalesman
                      Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @willoftheworld OH MY GOD TATTLETAIL!! I LOVED THAT GAME

                      Didn't you believe in me?
                      Yeah you held me the whole way through
                      But I couldn't say the words like you
                      I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                      I love you, Chesi.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Araghie
                        Araghie
                        Araghie
                        Percussionists United Pierced people Anti-Clanker Diablo 3 LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's..
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Arcane, hardly see anything now that's Arcane-related

                        ⋅⋆─𖤓─ ⋆⋅

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • SpeziPaul
                          SpeziPaul
                          SpeziPaul
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #12

                          maybye doom

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ellaestjinkoo
                            ellaestjinkoo
                            ellaestjinkoo
                            Crazy In Love. I ♡ My BF 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS Silliest Goobers Clingy TwT ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ##adhd neurodivergent ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ chat-perms Nintendo Switch Users Roleplay Spotify ig Hide BDNS Ads
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            the ascendance serise.. (the false prince, the runaway king, the shadow throne, the captive kingdom & the shattered castle.) book serise...

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

                              TF2 not gonna lie.
                              YES there is still fans and players and crap but I barely see any content of it.

                              TwoTimee
                              TwoTimee
                              TwoTimee
                              | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @topratedsalesman coconut

                              It / rot / they / meow


                              AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                              are ALL peak ships!!!


                              (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                              stabs you #forthespawn

                              topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • A Former User?
                                A Former User?
                                A Former User
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                Mario's Madness V2

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                                  @topratedsalesman coconut

                                  topratedsalesman
                                  topratedsalesman
                                  topratedsalesman
                                  Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @vessel yumm...

                                  Didn't you believe in me?
                                  Yeah you held me the whole way through
                                  But I couldn't say the words like you
                                  I was scared, C but I wanted to.

                                  I love you, Chesi.

                                  TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • tyler_x tyler_x

                                    TATTLETAIL

                                    jona_x3
                                    jona_x3
                                    jona_x3
                                    Chud Crazy In Love. I love my gf 1 OF ELLAS SILLYSS Straight Silliest Goobers ##adhd 3DS Users & 2DS Users manga fan Anime One Piece Fans Naruto Fans Tetoling miku ♡ DDLC Fans Streamer Has a Youtube Channel ☆Has Tiktok☆ Spotify ig
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @willoftheworld OMG NOSTALGIA 😲

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • topratedsalesman topratedsalesman

                                      @vessel yumm...

                                      TwoTimee
                                      TwoTimee
                                      TwoTimee
                                      | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @topratedsalesman 👀 dont eat it IT MAKES THE GAME RUN

                                      It / rot / they / meow


                                      AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                                      are ALL peak ships!!!


                                      (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                                      stabs you #forthespawn

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • TwoTimee
                                        TwoTimee
                                        TwoTimee
                                        | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Uncultured 😓

                                        It / rot / they / meow


                                        AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                                        are ALL peak ships!!!


                                        (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                                        stabs you #forthespawn

                                        topratedsalesman 1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Yanderemenhera
                                          Yanderemenhera
                                          Yanderemenhera
                                          auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          jo_spiu
                                          i've been a fan of her content since I was 12 and she didn't have a TV tropes webpage, she wasn't popular even a few years ago when she released her horror game, but the game actually created a fandom for her. it's dead now, I couldn't really find any sort of fandom spaces for her, including discord. so you know she's gone.
                                          her video game was called happy birthday balvine btw

                                          wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                          hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                          my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                          look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular