what are dead fandoms (ur opinion)
-
Welcome home and fpe imo
@D4rK_s3a F-Fpe mentioned
I am Edward trust -
@D4rK_s3a F-Fpe mentioned
I am Edward trust@n0rweg1an_psych0 :0 nah bc my discord is Agetha- XD (I’m Skell trusttt)
-
Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
gravity falls
genuinely still have hope that well get a sequel -
@n0rweg1an_psych0 :0 nah bc my discord is Agetha- XD (I’m Skell trusttt)
@D4rK_s3a woaa.. I just made my first rant layout yesterday and it was Edward themed :)
-
@D4rK_s3a woaa.. I just made my first rant layout yesterday and it was Edward themed :)
@n0rweg1an_psych0 :0 clock ittt
-
Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS
TF2 not gonna lie.
YES there is still fans and players and crap but I barely see any content of it. -
TATTLETAIL
-
TATTLETAIL
Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS@willoftheworld OH MY GOD TATTLETAIL!! I LOVED THAT GAME
-
Arcane, hardly see anything now that's Arcane-related
-
the ascendance serise.. (the false prince, the runaway king, the shadow throne, the captive kingdom & the shattered castle.) book serise...
-
TF2 not gonna lie.
YES there is still fans and players and crap but I barely see any content of it. -
Mario's Madness V2
-
@topratedsalesman coconut
Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS@vessel yumm...
-
TATTLETAIL
-
@vessel yumm...
@topratedsalesman
dont eat it IT MAKES THE GAME RUN -
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
jo_spiu
i've been a fan of her content since I was 12 and she didn't have a TV tropes webpage, she wasn't popular even a few years ago when she released her horror game, but the game actually created a fandom for her. it's dead now, I couldn't really find any sort of fandom spaces for her, including discord. so you know she's gone.
her video game was called happy birthday balvine btw -
Uncultured
Alt among us Show Script cast!! ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel Fumbass Twatstard I Read X Reader!! Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! @Everyone deltarune Gay People SCENE KIDS !! Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer But 20$ is 20$ ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ YURI ENJOYER ppl tyler fw Forever Theirs. EVIL EMPIRE rip wall AO3 READER #1 analog horror fan Tetoling TF2 Fan! WAAPPLLAPF HATER BIGGIE YI XI!! roblox polyamorous P.A.F Westhelm appol tadc fan EM GLAGGLE Echo fw u Buildermon ''she's 17 scott'' Hide BDNS Ads Wolfington Fanclub Surge supremacy #1 CH3SI FAN!! appol of doom Nintendo Switch Users auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings miku ♡ Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= vocaloid ‼️ silly transmascs Melt Ice ivy's friend LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Has a Youtube Channel ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Child of Hades I <3 writing MITACS neurodivergent #1 kinger fan Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 fake men lover Counters <DOODLE DUMP!> Kandi kids >w< ★уuмеshiррея♪ Ivy's fav person 9 mazurka kids Strwberry Monster WILL WOODERS@vessel SHAT I forgor about the coconut tha makes TF2 run

-
TATTLETAIL
@willoftheworld
peak fiction
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


