Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. creepy story (warning disturbing and might trash)

creepy story (warning disturbing and might trash)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
creepystory
18 Posts 14 Posters 567 Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • macncheese.
    macncheese.
    macncheese.
    Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    he ate them

    chinese-panda.png

    live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

    Araghie 1 Reply Last reply
    4
    • BoredRat
      BoredRat
      BoredRat
      Pig2 Fan Albert Goe Tears of joy Hightmares Super Ratpig
      wrote on last edited by
      #5

      woah, thats really scary, man

      Albertpig

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • ShuriKitty
        ShuriKitty
        ShuriKitty
        Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        Woah

        notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • SweetLikeTarmac
          SweetLikeTarmac
          SweetLikeTarmac
          ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          yeah woman's will to live depleted

          Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
          El juno

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            SweetLikeTarmac
            ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
            wrote on last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
            #8

            watch "blank room soup" if you want more like this story btw
            its an old low quality youtube video with a story behind it

            Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
            El juno

            macncheese. 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • macncheese. macncheese.

              he ate them

              Araghie
              Araghie
              Araghie
              Percussionists United Pierced people Anti-Clanker Diablo 3 LGBTQ+ Of BDNS artist's..
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @macncheese. 2de70e87-b8b0-4555-a512-c1f0469772eb-image.png

              ⋅⋆─𖤓─ ⋆⋅

              1 Reply Last reply
              4
              • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                watch "blank room soup" if you want more like this story btw
                its an old low quality youtube video with a story behind it

                macncheese.
                macncheese.
                macncheese.
                Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA loser Loved! <3 mac demarco fan Artist Invincible la peace I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @SweetLikeTarmac theres a story bhind it???
                i thought it was js an art project

                chinese-panda.png

                live ur life to the fullest, as it should be lived.

                SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • w1ckedsticky1983
                  w1ckedsticky1983
                  w1ckedsticky1983
                  The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  I can't tell if this is satire or not

                  Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                  ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • macncheese. macncheese.

                    @SweetLikeTarmac theres a story bhind it???
                    i thought it was js an art project

                    SweetLikeTarmac
                    SweetLikeTarmac
                    SweetLikeTarmac
                    ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @macncheese. its a made up theory, and it's obviously not true, it's just entertaining

                    Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                    El juno

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                      Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      This reminds me of the mandella catalogue

                      Pre sucked skittles
                      PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                      https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                      If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                      Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                      SweetLikeTarmac 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                        This reminds me of the mandella catalogue

                        SweetLikeTarmac
                        SweetLikeTarmac
                        SweetLikeTarmac
                        ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        @n0rweg1an_psych0

                        Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                        El juno

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ladiesman217
                          ladiesman217
                          ladiesman217
                          ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          i am so terrified
                          shaking in my boots

                          𓂅. seth . ⟢
                          ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
                          ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
                          . ,۫

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          3
                          • A Former User? A Former User

                            Screenshot 2026-08-18 10.30.30 AM.png in 1999 there once was a lady who didn't eat meat two guys made her eat meat she ate it then asked if she could go home to see her children but the guys look at each other and say to the women "you just ate ur children" the end

                            TwoTimee
                            TwoTimee
                            TwoTimee
                            | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            @itscookiebear this is a great story. Please make more :D

                            It / rot / they / meow


                            AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
                            are ALL peak ships!!!


                            (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


                            stabs you #forthespawn

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • Noctis
                              Noctis
                              Noctis
                              Be Yourself With All Your Might
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17

                              HAHAHAHA MY HEART ALMOST STOPPED PLS MAKE ANALOG HORROR STORIES

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Luana.vasper
                                Luana.vasper
                                Luana.vasper
                                NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #18

                                Wendigo type shi

                                Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0

                                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                Register Login
                                Reply
                                • Reply as topic
                                Log in to reply
                                • Oldest to Newest
                                • Newest to Oldest
                                • Most Votes


                                • Login

                                • Don't have an account? Register

                                • Login or register to search.
                                • First post
                                  Last post
                                0
                                • Categories
                                • Recent
                                • Groups
                                • Users
                                • Tags
                                • Popular