Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. aurafarming fit plus actually normal wall photos

aurafarming fit plus actually normal wall photos

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
21 Posts 10 Posters 542 Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    Yanderemenhera
    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
    wrote last edited by Yanderemenhera
    #1

    IMG_20260914_020805.jpg IMG_20260914_020748.jpg IMG_20260914_020437.jpg IMG_20260914_020354.jpg IMG_20260914_020707.jpg IMG_20260914_020640.jpg IMG_20260914_020623.jpg

    I would wear a red ribbon bow like the one's in ddlc, like their uniforms but I couldn't find mine or I would've worn ether a black or red tie but I didn't own one. the shirt has a very detailed design but it's not visible.
    I know the pants are weirdly baggy for like, vinal pants but oh well 🥀

    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
    my new grounds account is called phroggered
    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

    boomboxXD SweetLikeTarmac 2 Replies Last reply
    3
    • Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
      wrote last edited by
      #2

      I tried to make the photos very bright and warm but I can see I failed on one of them 😭

      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
      my new grounds account is called phroggered
      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Rorschach
        Rorschach
        Rorschach
        Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Snail News Staff!
        wrote last edited by
        #3

        8 out of 10

        The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Rorschach
          Rorschach
          Rorschach
          Vigilante NOCTURNAL neurodivergent Supreme Court DOWA Bureau Of Investigation & Interviews Snail News Staff!
          wrote last edited by
          #4

          it's peak aura farming

          The tremors of impact shook my arm. Warm blood splashed my face. Whatever was left of Walter Kovacs died that night with that little girl. From there on, there was only Rorschach. See docter, god didn't kill that little girl.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ladiesman217
            ladiesman217
            ladiesman217
            ׂׂ་༘ bst ⋆ yaoi♡ puppy🪽་༘࿐ 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ⭑.sc3n3 kid (˃𐃷˂) ࿔тнеriаи 𓃦‧˚꒰🐾꒱ N.E.E.T. emo meself moe
            wrote last edited by
            #5

            tuff yanderemenhera wall for not being eaten by roaches💔💔💔💔💔

            𓂅. seth . ⟢
            ‎ he﹔it 𝄞݂۫ 𓈒 . entp
            ‎ ꒰ ᩧ 𓈒 dms open ⁄⁄͈ . ᴗ͈
            . ,۫

            Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • ladiesman217 ladiesman217

              tuff yanderemenhera wall for not being eaten by roaches💔💔💔💔💔

              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              Yanderemenhera
              auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
              wrote last edited by
              #6

              @ladiesman217 I wonder why roaches enjoy my wall so~

              😞

              wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
              hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
              my new grounds account is called phroggered
              look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • CH3SI
                CH3SI
                CH3SI
                stargazers i <3 my computer WARNING! STUPID! Thoughtful Twatstard Chud Dead Char 🌹 #HSC I Read X Reader!! ☆★! Converse !☆★ I ♡ C.AI #KeepBDNSSafe Gay People we read fanfic lol D e p r e s s i o n . . . No BIRTH IN SB Gonna Shit This Down Serial alcoholics Fumbass ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel before-update supporter MPC Wannabe puppy-boy Chaotic People I hope this hurts Enby SCENE KIDS !! Silliest Goobers Brony Fictionkin yaoi enjoyer BOYFRIEND ASMR YURI ENJOYER emo meself 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ yaoi♡ meow !!typing quirk!! ppl tyler fw | twotime fan WILL WOOD EVIL EMPIRE Forever Theirs. ・My smile is stitched...・ fnaf nerds IVY'S #1 FAN!! >_< Yandere after me!! Dr pepper AO3 READER Domo #1 analog horror fan Tetoling silly traumatic past rip wall 死にたい。。。 ivy's goober roblox BDNS DATABASE Anti Cringe He ate them Switchbru YI XI!! Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth WAAPPLLAPF HATER #wowie4life shteppi fans i love cats Orange_cats indie game fan Animal Crossing Gang nugs not drugs r.i.p Wolfie.. Echo fw u ''she's 17 scott'' Dw fan X] EST Timezone Buildermon TELAMON'S HUZZ appol Falling Sun...☀ Jaiden's Bus AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA GLAGGLE die of deathians chronically online NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 sweetpuddin USAGI appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads pearto cult did the dew Omega Yaoi Ώ Surge supremacy ☆picklepepsi☆ DDLC Fans clowns Wolfington Fanclub Spotify ig #fuckmybakalife #BRINGBDNSBACK w spamburger i never sleep at night Green bookworms Lime =(^.".^)= 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Eric Cartman miku ♡ vocaloid loser Loved! <3 cookie Run fans Artist K A N G E L !! Shark fans hamster gang ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ s3rl i hate my life LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Melt Ice Free Afghani Women sodikken fans ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers BDNSMHAG i ♥ weezer No Snow ‼️ silly transmascs Autistic peeps #healing ♂fudanshi★ Trans my little pony fan club -*Angel*- Survived a near death experience (yay) ♥ Sweetheart ♥ Counters Egg Dog ivy's friend <DOODLE DUMP!> song of the day Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing Child of Hades grape juice fans! Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 | ASTRO FAN 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 fake men lover Femboy :3 people don't deserve to life Bring BDNS back! AroAce Club Certified Weebs ppl Tarmac fw<3 Woke and a lil Broke Chaotic Asexuals neurodivergent #1 kinger fan MITACS Omega Yuri Ω TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Good Riddance </3 FLAMINGO SUPREMACY Tv Girl. Peace and Quit Kandi kids >w< stomach book Angel ♥ BabyBugs ISSBROKIE fans puppy🪽་༘࿐ My busdriver is playing mitski | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on Yuri lovers !! Clingy TwT Himedanshi ★уuмеshiррея♪ Strawberries cutie Art group! is anybodysengl Strwberry Monster Strawberry Milk rip rick may Ivy's fav person age regressor Puppies & kittens ! Puppy Boy Wolfie's MH Hospital Тотя ranch lovers bug. "Screw you guys, I'm going home pale as F∪CK milkaholic Artful 🤤🤤🤤 Definitely a real group. chat-perms RBLX YURI ADDICT BUNNIES!!! Supports Spawnism RBLX YAOI ADDICT Kensington NERDS!!! NUMBER ONE PREP HATER Mindless Self Indulgence COOKIE MUNCH Online During School Faith. Eeveelution Fan! WaffleS | Spawnist
                wrote last edited by
                #7

                do you live in the 1970's with your camera quality
                how is the past

                he/they/it
                i love roblox ❤️❤️
                "ɪ ᴋɪss ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟɪᴘs... ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʟᴏsᴇ ᴍʏ ᴇʏᴇs... ᴛᴏ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀᴡᴀʏ... ᴛᴏ ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ... ʟᴇᴛ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ sᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ...♥︎"
                i love you ivy.
                january 16th 1999.

                Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                  IMG_20260914_020805.jpg IMG_20260914_020748.jpg IMG_20260914_020437.jpg IMG_20260914_020354.jpg IMG_20260914_020707.jpg IMG_20260914_020640.jpg IMG_20260914_020623.jpg

                  I would wear a red ribbon bow like the one's in ddlc, like their uniforms but I couldn't find mine or I would've worn ether a black or red tie but I didn't own one. the shirt has a very detailed design but it's not visible.
                  I know the pants are weirdly baggy for like, vinal pants but oh well 🥀

                  boomboxXD
                  boomboxXD
                  boomboxXD
                  RBLX YAOI ADDICT TRASH ★уuмеshiррея♪ Goth/emo/scene/other :3 | JJK FANS !! ‼️ silly transmascs polyamorous neurodivergent Pierce the veil AO3 READER I Read X Reader!! Anime Femboy enjoyers manga fan OC-Maker deltarune artist's.. AroAce Club Aggretsuko Fans kawaii (❁´◡`) •̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙vkei•̩̩͙⚝•̩̩͙ Alt among us Show Script cast!! sweetpuddin anti-clanker ENA FAN Gay People 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ♂fudanshi★
                  wrote last edited by
                  #8

                  @Yanderemenhera wait you have abnormal wall photos??
                  also tuff fit!!! were u going in that outfit:)

                  Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                    Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                    wrote last edited by
                    #9

                    Cute

                    Pre sucked skittles
                    PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                    https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                    If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                    Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

                      IMG_20260914_020805.jpg IMG_20260914_020748.jpg IMG_20260914_020437.jpg IMG_20260914_020354.jpg IMG_20260914_020707.jpg IMG_20260914_020640.jpg IMG_20260914_020623.jpg

                      I would wear a red ribbon bow like the one's in ddlc, like their uniforms but I couldn't find mine or I would've worn ether a black or red tie but I didn't own one. the shirt has a very detailed design but it's not visible.
                      I know the pants are weirdly baggy for like, vinal pants but oh well 🥀

                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      SweetLikeTarmac
                      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                      wrote last edited by SweetLikeTarmac
                      #10

                      @Yanderemenhera the thought of you walking and the pants sliding together is making me ball up into fetus position and cry

                      w outfit tho

                      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                      El juno

                      TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • SweetLikeTarmac SweetLikeTarmac

                        @Yanderemenhera the thought of you walking and the pants sliding together is making me ball up into fetus position and cry

                        w outfit tho

                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                        Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                        wrote last edited by
                        #11

                        @SweetLikeTarmac lol

                        Pre sucked skittles
                        PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                        https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                        If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                        Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • w1ckedsticky1983
                          w1ckedsticky1983
                          w1ckedsticky1983
                          The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                          wrote last edited by w1ckedsticky1983
                          #12

                          The heels are so cunty 🥹🫀💗♥️

                          Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                          ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                          TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                          2
                          • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

                            The heels are so cunty 🥹🫀💗♥️

                            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                            TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                            Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                            wrote last edited by
                            #13

                            @w1ckedsticky1983 said in aurafarming fit plus actually normal wall photos:

                            The heels are so cunty 🥹🫀💗♥️

                            🤨

                            Pre sucked skittles
                            PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                            https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                            If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                            Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                            w1ckedsticky1983 1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA

                              @w1ckedsticky1983 said in aurafarming fit plus actually normal wall photos:

                              The heels are so cunty 🥹🫀💗♥️

                              🤨

                              w1ckedsticky1983
                              w1ckedsticky1983
                              w1ckedsticky1983
                              The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
                              wrote last edited by
                              #14

                              @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA newgen doesn't know what cunty means 🥺🥺🥺 (it's pos)

                              Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

                              ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

                              TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

                                @TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA newgen doesn't know what cunty means 🥺🥺🥺 (it's pos)

                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                TH4TTR4N5F3M_VA
                                Youtube Music | Spawnist Certified NewsReporter Snail News Staff! VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS Cult of froggy chair Pre-Sucked skittles anonymous podcasters of bdns multi switch gang i throw soda cans at biggots heads Тотя hate club Anti Cringe Goat simulator Fan Club Tv Girl. Wears thigh socks TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Transfemme Fatale Random Losers!! But 20$ is 20$ polyamorous artist's.. 😈Hellverse proud furry I mess wit u
                                wrote last edited by
                                #15

                                @w1ckedsticky1983 i looked it up mb

                                Pre sucked skittles
                                PLEASE INTERACT WITH ME!
                                https://en.pronouns.page/@LanaArtist

                                If its grey that means A)im offline OR B)i js dont wannt talk to u.
                                Otherwise hmu dont be shy.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • CH3SI CH3SI

                                  do you live in the 1970's with your camera quality
                                  how is the past

                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @CH3SI i'm using a Chromebook my guy 😭

                                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • boomboxXD boomboxXD

                                    @Yanderemenhera wait you have abnormal wall photos??
                                    also tuff fit!!! were u going in that outfit:)

                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    Yanderemenhera
                                    auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #17

                                    @boomboxXD nowhere, I do dress like that to go to grocery stores and stuff

                                    wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                    hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                    my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                    look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Noctis
                                      Noctis
                                      Noctis
                                      Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #18

                                      aura on the wall but give me those leather pants rn

                                      Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Noctis Noctis

                                        aura on the wall but give me those leather pants rn

                                        Yanderemenhera
                                        Yanderemenhera
                                        Yanderemenhera
                                        auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @Innocent me and bakura we will have our revenge he and I will take his leather pants~ 🎶~

                                        wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                        hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                        my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                        look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • stupidguy
                                          stupidguy
                                          stupidguy
                                          Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend .Rip mazer. xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #20

                                          r we gonna talk abt spongebob?😭

                                          I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

                                          Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular