Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Something finally.

Something finally.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
32 Posts 9 Posters 155 Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

    @WeedAreTheWorld I'm contracting scurvy from simply reading this. Literally 0 proof and calling us stupid.

    WeedAreTheWorld
    WeedAreTheWorld
    WeedAreTheWorld
    420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
    wrote last edited by
    #23

    @ShuriKitty

    Okay lol

    'This confession has meant nothing'

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • w1ckedsticky1983
      w1ckedsticky1983
      w1ckedsticky1983
      The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
      wrote last edited by w1ckedsticky1983
      #24

      that moment when innocent has been referred using he/him pronouns their entire bdns career, and then suddenly, their sibling hops on their acc and refers to them as a girl so its either js a ploy to evade the """"""drama"""""" that nobody even gaf abt or this mf js doesnt respect their sibling

      also the fact that innocent's sibling literally took over the acc as soon as innocent quit, but hey,,, das me boi 😳 #noproof

      i gen donnevencurr

      Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

      ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

      Luana.vasper 2 Replies Last reply
      5
      • Noctis
        Noctis
        Noctis
        Be Yourself With All Your Might
        wrote last edited by
        #25

        I didn't know she used he/him pronouns

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • w1ckedsticky1983
          w1ckedsticky1983
          w1ckedsticky1983
          The OG FNaF fans ☆ feral for leon kennedy ☆Deftones☆ marble hornets enthusiasts ⚠PROXY⦻ Certified Michael Afton fans [simps] •Cat Gang• Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 fnaf nerds IMA BURN IN HELL, but<3 ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ DM for life fake men lover swaggy girl s3rl Domo certified cool person ☆★! Converse !☆★ wolf and fox lovers IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Sage's pooks Apollo ♡'s You! Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G Verified Invader But 20$ is 20$ Co0l3stGuy WARNING! STUPID! yaoi enjoyer Femboy enjoyers short person Gigachad Single Horror Movie obsession Mexican Fleshwater THE CURE Melt Ice Pierced people Young And Dumb WaffleS Ryan= bisquito Pierced the Veil oh my wowie COOKIE MUNCH KoЯn w spamburger Perfect Circle ranch lovers I ❤️ Gorillaz Eric Cartman ''she's 17 scott'' BUNNIES!!! silly ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ BrainLossProtest EVIL EMPIRE w gooberman38 Femboy Furry i hate my life Papa's Pizzeria Lesbians of DNS Belt to ass Good Riddance </3 EVERYMANHYBRID totheark Free Afghani Women ★MOVIE LOVERS★™ Chud Twatstard Forever Theirs. DOGGY LOVERS AO3 READER I am not a weinie!!! daniel hentschnel ♥ Spn Lovers Bendy toetickler victim NEET Eyeliner Cult Dead Char 🌹 Yuri lovers !! I <3 writing Fictionkin Pierce the veil Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TIM BURTON 🖤 🌈20% Co0ler🌩 Woke and a lil Broke I <3 Kuromi!! NERDS!!! `Gravity Falls` | Kemonomimi purple gang NOCTURNAL Insane Clown Posse fans, Juggalos come fourth Brony ghosts little bbg Fml artist's.. Certified homoerectus fashionable people clowns USAGI Sally Face fomo No BIRTH IN SB TSHD dopeaholics Peace and Quit 🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ is anybodysengl Mitski <3 Gonna Shit This Down Luana's Beta Readers <3 Serial alcoholics I love dogs Cereal aholics here ppl who hate kiwifarmsarkavel rip wall | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 TWD TACO TUESDAYZ!! Fumbass Cool Stay Gold Broskito Thoughtful ♡Yuri/Yaoi luvers Dr pepper He ate them BIGGIE traumatic past stargazers Wannabe puppy-boy Free Palestine SONIC ADVENTURE 1!! sleep lovers grape juice fans! Omega Yaoi Ώ LADYBUgs RUBY GLOOM IM SO SCARED!!! critter Rocker political♡yaoi☆ Mentally Psychotic ★уuмеshiррея♪ !!typing quirk!! I Read X Reader!! comic artists I hope this hurts Cool Cats gang Тотя N worshippers -*Angel*- OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. "Screw you guys, I'm going home Tally Hall Fans "You killed Kenny!" Anti-Clanker just let me die! Mentally Dead. banned 𖠋 Daddy issues I ❤️ The Smiths "weird" fandoms CYBER YEAR 2000'S <3 The Dark Side mommy issues Hispanos ★Weird★ @Everyone BADDIESSS I Suck at shooters AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I love ferrets A Silly one we read fanfic lol Gay People
          wrote last edited by
          #26

          oh wow

          Super cool, awesome person (im a [censored] loser) Living Dead frr

          ༒︎༺⦻༻༒︎

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Noctis
            Noctis
            Noctis
            Be Yourself With All Your Might
            wrote last edited by
            #27

            I am sincerely sorry

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

              that moment when innocent has been referred using he/him pronouns their entire bdns career, and then suddenly, their sibling hops on their acc and refers to them as a girl so its either js a ploy to evade the """"""drama"""""" that nobody even gaf abt or this mf js doesnt respect their sibling

              also the fact that innocent's sibling literally took over the acc as soon as innocent quit, but hey,,, das me boi 😳 #noproof

              i gen donnevencurr

              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              Luana.vasper
              NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
              wrote last edited by
              #28

              @w1ckedsticky1983 To be fair, the original post does say "her or him."

              Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
              Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
              Red: Dead. It rhymes.
              Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

              Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • w1ckedsticky1983 w1ckedsticky1983

                that moment when innocent has been referred using he/him pronouns their entire bdns career, and then suddenly, their sibling hops on their acc and refers to them as a girl so its either js a ploy to evade the """"""drama"""""" that nobody even gaf abt or this mf js doesnt respect their sibling

                also the fact that innocent's sibling literally took over the acc as soon as innocent quit, but hey,,, das me boi 😳 #noproof

                i gen donnevencurr

                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                Luana.vasper
                NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                wrote last edited by Luana.vasper
                #29

                @w1ckedsticky1983 I know I said yesterday that I wasn't going to be active, and I know you said you "don't even care," but I've been feeling the need to refute this post. I don't even know if you'll read it, but anyways, since I do like you, I'll try to be as respectful as possible. I'll probably still be a bit snippy, though.

                First of all, to even have your current claim, you first have to assume that Innocent is just absolutely retard3d. What person in their right mind who is actively trying to pretend to be their own sibling would misgender themselves on purpose? Surely, you don't think that they're that stupid. At least, that wasn't my first impression of them. That's extremely poor judgement on your part.

                Second of all, the "nobody even gaf abt" doesn't matter. My first question is: Why are you speaking for everyone else? And my second question is: Why does the idea that "nobody gives a fck" have anything to do with how the situation personally made Innocent feel? Perhaps, Innocent doesn't care that "nobody gives a fck" and was just mentally overstimulated and stressed by the situation. You don't get to dictate how someone should be affected by drama that's surrounding them. If they felt that it was too much, then that's their right to hand their account over to someone else. It doesn't even have to have anything to do with other people.

                Second of all, why are you assuming that Noctis should have known Innocent was going by he/him? There are a plethra of possibilities that could refute that assumption. Use your brain. For instance, maybe Innocent is closeted trans? And perhaps he didn't feel that his family would be or wasn't sure that they would be supportive. Perhaps Noctis has only learned of this sort of thing now, and is in the process of trying to rewrite how he refers to his brother, since Noctis has only ever known Innocent as a sister. Transitioning the pronouns you're used to calling someone can be difficult. Don't immediately claim that he just has to be disrespectful. My point is, you have no idea what goes in their personal lives, so either ask questions, or stop assuming.

                Addressing your "noctis hopped on right after drama point": This just doesn't even matter at all. In my experience, this literally further proves that this is Innocent's brother. I've had two irl friends with online accounts that they gave away to relatives (one to a cousin and one to a younger brother) after they dealt with either internet or irl drama. People often give up their accounts to others when they feel that the account has become mentally taxing or harmful. And, yes, I could verify that those accounts from my friends were truly given to the exact people they were given too. So this thing that you've thought up doesn't hold any water.

                This "I mean, I don't know, I don't have any proof or anything, but don't you guys think this seems kind of suspicious?" tactic you've used is exactly what conspiracy theorists use to pedal their grifts and psychosis. They take points, frame them badly, don't consider situations or possibilities unless they align with their narrative, and then post that knowing people will take it and consider it even if they clarify "well, I have no proof." This puts Innocent in a bad light even if you say that, and usually those who still clarify that, not saying this is you, do it so they can attempt to not take accountability for putting a biased, baseless narrative out. And usually, also not saying this is you, they do that to get away with their original motive, which is to attack and hurt the victim of their claims.

                Anyways, that's pretty much everything that I wanted to get off of my chest. This probably upset you, but this is my opinion and I don't apologize for my opinions unless they gravely hurt others or can be debunked with something concrete.

                I'm not going to say that Noctis being Innocent is completely false or impossible. I'm not going to say that Innocent is a saint, and I'm not going to put the possibility past him. If legitimate info comes out that pretty much proves your claim, I'm completely willing to apologize and update my views.

                And I'm not going to say that your intentions here are entirely evil or obscene either. The relation to conspiracy theorists was just an example, and I'm not saying you are one or meant to push a false narrative on purpose in order to hurt Innocent in some way. Though, partly, your post can come across that way. Anyway, I merely thought about the contents of the post and went, "This isn't right." And that's it.

                To anyone who read this, including who I'm responding to, thank you for taking your time to read this wall of text. I appreciate it, even if you disagree and are upset with me.

                Goodnight.

                Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • WeedAreTheWorld
                  WeedAreTheWorld
                  WeedAreTheWorld
                  420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                  wrote last edited by
                  #30

                  Holy shit shut up bro 😳

                  'This confession has meant nothing'

                  Grey Yanderemenhera 2 Replies Last reply
                  0
                  • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                    Holy shit shut up bro 😳

                    Grey
                    Grey
                    Grey
                    Grey..
                    wrote last edited by
                    #31

                    @WeedAreTheWorld Who tf called you in here

                    ...

                    ...

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • WeedAreTheWorld WeedAreTheWorld

                      Holy shit shut up bro 😳

                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      Yanderemenhera
                      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                      wrote last edited by
                      #32

                      @WeedAreTheWorld 💔

                      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                      my new grounds account is called phroggered
                      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • 1
                      • 2
                      • Login

                      • Don't have an account? Register

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Groups
                      • Users
                      • Tags
                      • Popular