Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Anyone else annoyed when you notice someone doing this?

Anyone else annoyed when you notice someone doing this?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
32 Posts 8 Posters 65 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

    @UnpaidIntern said:

    Like when you notice someone instantly acting like best friends with someone they just met and don't even know yet, then that person also tries to almost, like, hook onto that person and just contantly glaze and defend them 24/7 (or even attack others for that person). It's like they're treating social interactions like a form of hierarchy instead of a way to connect with people they genuinely like and get to know them, like it feels so fake.

    @dizzy-the-loser Im this person! I guess acording to them! and ill take the blame and not start fights!!

    UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    UnpaidIntern
    Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
    wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
    #9

    @Dizzy-the-loser tbh it's not even you in particular there's like so many other people on this forum who accidentally (or sometimes purposely) act like this, i just kinda made this post after seeing so many people act like this

    how did how what how what the how the did you how what
    the self-awareness kinda goes crazy

    TwoTimee 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

      @Dizzy-the-loser tbh it's not even you in particular there's like so many other people on this forum who accidentally (or sometimes purposely) act like this, i just kinda made this post after seeing so many people act like this

      how did how what how what the how the did you how what
      the self-awareness kinda goes crazy

      TwoTimee
      TwoTimee
      TwoTimee
      | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
      wrote last edited by
      #10

      @UnpaidIntern woah who (pls not me)

      It / rot / they / meow


      AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
      are ALL peak ships!!!


      (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


      stabs you #forthespawn

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

        @Dizzy-the-loser lmao I was intentionally not trying to call you out or anything, this doesn't even accurately describe you that much, I was trying to paint a vague picture of a exaggerated person like this with the hope that you or others would subtly stop acting like this or notice it

        Dizzy-the-loser
        Dizzy-the-loser
        Dizzy-the-loser
        CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
        wrote last edited by
        #11

        @UnpaidIntern said:

        @Dizzy-the-loser lmao I was intentionally not trying to call you out or anything, this doesn't even accurately describe you that much, I was trying to paint a vague picture of a exaggerated person like this with the hope that you or others would subtly stop acting like this or notice it

        "you" and others YOU and others! but im just being nice!! im not trying to be rude to any1??

        Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

        UnpaidIntern 2 Replies Last reply
        0
        • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

          @UnpaidIntern said:

          @Dizzy-the-loser lmao I was intentionally not trying to call you out or anything, this doesn't even accurately describe you that much, I was trying to paint a vague picture of a exaggerated person like this with the hope that you or others would subtly stop acting like this or notice it

          "you" and others YOU and others! but im just being nice!! im not trying to be rude to any1??

          UnpaidIntern
          UnpaidIntern
          UnpaidIntern
          Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
          wrote last edited by
          #12

          @Dizzy-the-loser it's more exaggerated to kind of capture everyone at once

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • TwoTimee
            TwoTimee
            TwoTimee
            | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
            wrote last edited by
            #13

            🍿

            It / rot / they / meow


            AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
            are ALL peak ships!!!


            (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


            stabs you #forthespawn

            Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

              @UnpaidIntern said:

              @Dizzy-the-loser lmao I was intentionally not trying to call you out or anything, this doesn't even accurately describe you that much, I was trying to paint a vague picture of a exaggerated person like this with the hope that you or others would subtly stop acting like this or notice it

              "you" and others YOU and others! but im just being nice!! im not trying to be rude to any1??

              UnpaidIntern
              UnpaidIntern
              UnpaidIntern
              Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
              wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
              #14

              @TwoTimee

              What HOW, HOW ARE YOU ALSO SELF-AWARE (this isn't about like the one time we talked about deltarune and other cool stuff in dms, that's actually kind of a counter-example since you kinda did the exact opposite of what this post is describing, you actually tried to get to know someone (me) who was criticising like half of your current friend group)

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • TwoTimee TwoTimee

                🍿

                Dizzy-the-loser
                Dizzy-the-loser
                Dizzy-the-loser
                CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                wrote last edited by
                #15

                @TwoTimee said:

                🍿
                @dizzy-the-loser
                🍿 💺

                Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                  wrote last edited by
                  #16

                  I'm actually going to laugh so hard if I see another person this post was unintentionally referring to say something like "wait is that me"

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • UnpaidIntern
                    UnpaidIntern
                    UnpaidIntern
                    Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                    wrote last edited by
                    #17

                    wait is that me

                    Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                      wait is that me

                      Dizzy-the-loser
                      Dizzy-the-loser
                      Dizzy-the-loser
                      CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                      wrote last edited by
                      #18

                      @UnpaidIntern possible larp???

                      Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                      UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ShuriKitty
                        ShuriKitty
                        ShuriKitty
                        Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                        wrote last edited by
                        #19

                        I'm gonna take a guess and say this is for me.

                        notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                        UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                          I'm gonna take a guess and say this is for me.

                          UnpaidIntern
                          UnpaidIntern
                          UnpaidIntern
                          Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                          wrote last edited by
                          #20

                          @ShuriKitty no actually when did you do any of this

                          ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                            @ShuriKitty no actually when did you do any of this

                            ShuriKitty
                            ShuriKitty
                            ShuriKitty
                            Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                            wrote last edited by
                            #21

                            Never.

                            notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • tyler_x
                              tyler_x
                              tyler_x
                              Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                              wrote last edited by
                              #22

                              Stop hopefully not me

                              ♥ But it refused.

                              UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

                                @UnpaidIntern possible larp???

                                UnpaidIntern
                                UnpaidIntern
                                UnpaidIntern
                                Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                                wrote last edited by
                                #23

                                @Dizzy-the-loser this is a /j though, I just have a huge fear of people thinking i'm acting like this because I don't want people who I say I like, to think I was lying or something dumb (i kinda just hang around people I like more consistently often, or I avoid people if I just really dont like them at that moment).

                                Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • tyler_x tyler_x

                                  Stop hopefully not me

                                  UnpaidIntern
                                  UnpaidIntern
                                  UnpaidIntern
                                  Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                                  wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                                  #24

                                  @tyler_x I don't think this really applies to you at all either lol (at least I haven't seen anything that would apply here)

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                                    @Dizzy-the-loser this is a /j though, I just have a huge fear of people thinking i'm acting like this because I don't want people who I say I like, to think I was lying or something dumb (i kinda just hang around people I like more consistently often, or I avoid people if I just really dont like them at that moment).

                                    Dizzy-the-loser
                                    Dizzy-the-loser
                                    Dizzy-the-loser
                                    CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #25

                                    @UnpaidIntern i know ur good! i have been laughing at every1 replys for the past while! Ml<3

                                    Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • UnpaidIntern
                                      UnpaidIntern
                                      UnpaidIntern
                                      Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                                      wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                                      #26

                                      This topic is so goofy, usually when I make like people-rant-anyone-else posts like this it doesn't apply to some extent to like half of the people on this forum or in public schools or on.... earth idk

                                      Like this post is literally just describing tribalism, which is a huge problem (at least in modern times) that exists in many people to different extents

                                      Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                                        This topic is so goofy, usually when I make like people-rant-anyone-else posts like this it doesn't apply to some extent to like half of the people on this forum or in public schools or on.... earth idk

                                        Like this post is literally just describing tribalism, which is a huge problem (at least in modern times) that exists in many people to different extents

                                        Dizzy-the-loser
                                        Dizzy-the-loser
                                        Dizzy-the-loser
                                        CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #27

                                        @UnpaidIntern yip!! please dont reply i just cleared my inbox 🙏 that ages!!

                                        Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Noctis
                                          Noctis
                                          Noctis
                                          Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #28

                                          Luckily I'm not that person

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular