Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. General
  4. Anyone else annoyed when you notice someone doing this?

Anyone else annoyed when you notice someone doing this?

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
32 Posts 8 Posters 64 Views 7 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    | Spawnist SpawnAngel is cannon neurodivergent Wants to be pet Wears thigh socks my little pony fan club
    wrote last edited by
    #13

    🍿

    It / rot / they / meow


    AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
    are ALL peak ships!!!


    (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


    stabs you #forthespawn

    Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

      @UnpaidIntern said:

      @Dizzy-the-loser lmao I was intentionally not trying to call you out or anything, this doesn't even accurately describe you that much, I was trying to paint a vague picture of a exaggerated person like this with the hope that you or others would subtly stop acting like this or notice it

      "you" and others YOU and others! but im just being nice!! im not trying to be rude to any1??

      UnpaidIntern
      UnpaidIntern
      UnpaidIntern
      Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
      wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
      #14

      @TwoTimee

      What HOW, HOW ARE YOU ALSO SELF-AWARE (this isn't about like the one time we talked about deltarune and other cool stuff in dms, that's actually kind of a counter-example since you kinda did the exact opposite of what this post is describing, you actually tried to get to know someone (me) who was criticising like half of your current friend group)

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • TwoTimee TwoTimee

        🍿

        Dizzy-the-loser
        Dizzy-the-loser
        Dizzy-the-loser
        CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
        wrote last edited by
        #15

        @TwoTimee said:

        🍿
        @dizzy-the-loser
        🍿 💺

        Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • UnpaidIntern
          UnpaidIntern
          UnpaidIntern
          Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
          wrote last edited by
          #16

          I'm actually going to laugh so hard if I see another person this post was unintentionally referring to say something like "wait is that me"

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • UnpaidIntern
            UnpaidIntern
            UnpaidIntern
            Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
            wrote last edited by
            #17

            wait is that me

            Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

              wait is that me

              Dizzy-the-loser
              Dizzy-the-loser
              Dizzy-the-loser
              CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
              wrote last edited by
              #18

              @UnpaidIntern possible larp???

              Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

              UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ShuriKitty
                ShuriKitty
                ShuriKitty
                Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                wrote last edited by
                #19

                I'm gonna take a guess and say this is for me.

                notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ShuriKitty ShuriKitty

                  I'm gonna take a guess and say this is for me.

                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  UnpaidIntern
                  Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                  wrote last edited by
                  #20

                  @ShuriKitty no actually when did you do any of this

                  ShuriKitty 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                    @ShuriKitty no actually when did you do any of this

                    ShuriKitty
                    ShuriKitty
                    ShuriKitty
                    Punk The Living Tombstoner It's Yu-Gi-Over Iron Deficient Invincible Wants to be pet Crazy In Love. Hopeless Romantic Fumbass The IDG Fry Guys!! Anti-Clanker artist's.. The JoJo Fans!! we read fanfic lol Gay People pale as F∪CK ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club Dr pepper AO3 READER He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Gets hated on i love cats Westhelm sweetpuddin short person SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ★~ Karson Verified ~☆ ♡каiто♡ yaoi♡ Anime cutie chalk eaters neurodivergent Certified Michael Afton fans [simps]
                    wrote last edited by
                    #21

                    Never.

                    notices buldge "OwO what's this?"

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • tyler_x
                      tyler_x
                      tyler_x
                      Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                      wrote last edited by
                      #22

                      Stop hopefully not me

                      ♥ But it refused.

                      UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Dizzy-the-loser Dizzy-the-loser

                        @UnpaidIntern possible larp???

                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        UnpaidIntern
                        Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                        wrote last edited by
                        #23

                        @Dizzy-the-loser this is a /j though, I just have a huge fear of people thinking i'm acting like this because I don't want people who I say I like, to think I was lying or something dumb (i kinda just hang around people I like more consistently often, or I avoid people if I just really dont like them at that moment).

                        Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • tyler_x tyler_x

                          Stop hopefully not me

                          UnpaidIntern
                          UnpaidIntern
                          UnpaidIntern
                          Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                          wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                          #24

                          @tyler_x I don't think this really applies to you at all either lol (at least I haven't seen anything that would apply here)

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                            @Dizzy-the-loser this is a /j though, I just have a huge fear of people thinking i'm acting like this because I don't want people who I say I like, to think I was lying or something dumb (i kinda just hang around people I like more consistently often, or I avoid people if I just really dont like them at that moment).

                            Dizzy-the-loser
                            Dizzy-the-loser
                            Dizzy-the-loser
                            CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                            wrote last edited by
                            #25

                            @UnpaidIntern i know ur good! i have been laughing at every1 replys for the past while! Ml<3

                            Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • UnpaidIntern
                              UnpaidIntern
                              UnpaidIntern
                              Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                              wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                              #26

                              This topic is so goofy, usually when I make like people-rant-anyone-else posts like this it doesn't apply to some extent to like half of the people on this forum or in public schools or on.... earth idk

                              Like this post is literally just describing tribalism, which is a huge problem (at least in modern times) that exists in many people to different extents

                              Dizzy-the-loser 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                                This topic is so goofy, usually when I make like people-rant-anyone-else posts like this it doesn't apply to some extent to like half of the people on this forum or in public schools or on.... earth idk

                                Like this post is literally just describing tribalism, which is a huge problem (at least in modern times) that exists in many people to different extents

                                Dizzy-the-loser
                                Dizzy-the-loser
                                Dizzy-the-loser
                                CASEOH FAN!! Volleyball ##adhd womp womp Spotify ig D e p r e s s i o n . . . neurodivergent 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 bookworms
                                wrote last edited by
                                #27

                                @UnpaidIntern yip!! please dont reply i just cleared my inbox 🙏 that ages!!

                                Constable Black "Hey dispatch can we get more units?" Dispatch: 10-4 Constable Wood "Dispatch can we start a 52 on the way." Dispatch:10-4 Constable Boris "Can we get a unit to HSC, to relive us for a mental health forum 3?" Radio static... 2 hours later.... Dispatch:10-4

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Noctis
                                  Noctis
                                  Noctis
                                  Be Yourself With All Your Might
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #28

                                  Luckily I'm not that person

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • xenthy
                                    xenthy
                                    xenthy
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #29

                                    i avoid public drama, i just support both sides emotionally and try to encourage them to resolve the conflict using healthy skills instead of resorting to threats or idiotic insults.

                                    im a motivator, not a defender fr. unless im putting my logical and educated opinion on a peice of information thats non targeted, im not involved

                                    (for the dumb explination of my big words, i say what i heard, i support and motivate those involved to resolve the conflict healthily)

                                    uhhh.. epicness, shouout to evil larry

                                    "fall into me" - forest blakk

                                    "fall into me, and ill catch you darlin' and we'll dance in the streets"

                                    UnpaidIntern 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • Luana.vasper
                                      Luana.vasper
                                      Luana.vasper
                                      NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #30

                                      "Is it me, Jesus?"
                                      "iS It mE, JeSUs?"

                                      Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
                                      Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
                                      Red: Dead. It rhymes.
                                      Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

                                      Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • UnpaidIntern
                                        UnpaidIntern
                                        UnpaidIntern
                                        Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                                        wrote last edited by UnpaidIntern
                                        #31

                                        Okay I just realized that the exaggerated example is literally me accidentally describing exactly one person on this forum 1-to-1 without any differences but that person hasn't commented on this post lmao

                                        edit: I think I even considered making a topic exactly like this but it would've been way too obvious at that time who it was referring to and possibly shame that person directly or something (which wouldn't have been nice or really do anything except isolate/single-out that person)

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • xenthy xenthy

                                          i avoid public drama, i just support both sides emotionally and try to encourage them to resolve the conflict using healthy skills instead of resorting to threats or idiotic insults.

                                          im a motivator, not a defender fr. unless im putting my logical and educated opinion on a peice of information thats non targeted, im not involved

                                          (for the dumb explination of my big words, i say what i heard, i support and motivate those involved to resolve the conflict healthily)

                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          UnpaidIntern
                                          Switchbru deltarune ##adhd BANNED
                                          wrote last edited by
                                          #32

                                          @xenthy Yeah, this is what I try to do too tbh

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular