Hey guys <3
-
Yes, its me, Pururin ^w^
I will be posting topics related to my projects, or anything else in general. I have been busy, but i will give Japanese and art lessons! for free! I am natively Japanese and i would be happy to teach! ^w^ btw, I wanna know how you guys are doin :3 -
Yes, its me, Pururin ^w^
I will be posting topics related to my projects, or anything else in general. I have been busy, but i will give Japanese and art lessons! for free! I am natively Japanese and i would be happy to teach! ^w^ btw, I wanna know how you guys are doin :3@Puru-Chan I already knew it was you cuz I dm you saying hey pururin last week
-
artist's.. PKM FAN Slipper to Ass Belt to ass Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ deltarune owner of bdns just let me die! Stardust Crusaders D e p r e s s i o n . . . Goth/emo/scene/other :3 Alex G straight allies! @Everyone I ♡ C.AI OC-Maker Dark Humor Club PERSONA FAN'S danganronpa supremacy DOOM FAN Mentally Dead. Detective poet Random People Ig Deltarune Fans Villain Supremacy 🤘Metal Fans🤘 Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ aot fan ★ Straight wowzers landd :6 R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Damn is 😂🎉 Bired Emo kids Dog lovers ♡♥♡ FIELD OF VIEW
I will be looking forward Puru
-
Yes, its me, Pururin ^w^
I will be posting topics related to my projects, or anything else in general. I have been busy, but i will give Japanese and art lessons! for free! I am natively Japanese and i would be happy to teach! ^w^ btw, I wanna know how you guys are doin :3@うゆゆ-んっ said in Hey guys <3:
Yes, its me, Pururin ^w^
I will be posting topics related to my projects, or anything else in general. I have been busy, but i will give Japanese and art lessons! for free! I am natively Japanese and i would be happy to teach! ^w^ btw, I wanna know how you guys are doin :3yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :D
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login