Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Engagement
  4. if you walked into a room with everybody youve ever met wwho would you look for first

if you walked into a room with everybody youve ever met wwho would you look for first

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Engagement
69 Posts 33 Posters 3.9k Views 31 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Suction Cup Man Suction Cup Man

    my first friends

    BBQboi-_-
    BBQboi-_-
    BBQboi-_-
    Tamagotchi club! NOCTURNAL Wannabe puppy-boy Mexican Drummer TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ simps Food Lovers womanism<3 cutie Izzy minis<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ BADDIESSS ranch lovers krendrick lamar Papa's Pizzeria Strawberry Milk Strwberry Monster Strawberry Lovers !! 🍓 TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Carl Weezer Anime Gathering BDNS manga fan Clingy TwT ☆I ♥ LATINAS☆ I ❤️ bearded dragons I ❤️ koi fish orange juice >>> apple juice Stay Sober Orange_cats pineapples! i love cats Dragon ball fans Ranma Glazer TF2 Fan! Tetoling Inuyasha fan Dr pepper ##adhd roblox silly Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ ☆★! Converse !☆★ Taken People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things PKM FAN ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ | JJK FANS !! I ❤️ The Smiths Arctic Monkeys♥ Crazy In Love. critter i ♡ len Johnny.SS Glazer Stardust Crusaders Gengar my beloved meow JJBA watcher neurodivergent EVA 1 I lobe my gfie x •Cat Gang• 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 I <3 writing sweet potato enjoyers vocaloid Vocaloid stans! miku ♡ I ♥ Nirvana I ❤️ Gorillaz i ♥ weezer Puerto Rico THE BIG BACK SQUAD LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ♡каiто♡ KOROK LOVERS Edd MF DOOM lvrs gleeby glorp short person Bugz TRUE Gamers We <3 Gir pearto cult Froggy gang I ❤️ frogs I ❤️ snails Hide BDNS Ads did the dew Green tea sipper i never sleep at night Knives Chau Fan-Club chat-perms BUNNIES!!! Bar-B-Q Bacon burger. Mindless Self Indulgence Hot Cocoa WaffleS Eeveelution Fan! Online During School Banned
    wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @FutureRemix1 my old male crush so I could beat his [censored] for being corny

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Noctis
      Noctis
      Noctis
      Be Yourself With All Your Might
      wrote on last edited by
      #7

      Myself,

      BBQboi-_- Grey 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • Noctis Noctis

        Myself,

        BBQboi-_-
        BBQboi-_-
        BBQboi-_-
        Tamagotchi club! NOCTURNAL Wannabe puppy-boy Mexican Drummer TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ simps Food Lovers womanism<3 cutie Izzy minis<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ BADDIESSS ranch lovers krendrick lamar Papa's Pizzeria Strawberry Milk Strwberry Monster Strawberry Lovers !! 🍓 TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Carl Weezer Anime Gathering BDNS manga fan Clingy TwT ☆I ♥ LATINAS☆ I ❤️ bearded dragons I ❤️ koi fish orange juice >>> apple juice Stay Sober Orange_cats pineapples! i love cats Dragon ball fans Ranma Glazer TF2 Fan! Tetoling Inuyasha fan Dr pepper ##adhd roblox silly Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ ☆★! Converse !☆★ Taken People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things PKM FAN ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ | JJK FANS !! I ❤️ The Smiths Arctic Monkeys♥ Crazy In Love. critter i ♡ len Johnny.SS Glazer Stardust Crusaders Gengar my beloved meow JJBA watcher neurodivergent EVA 1 I lobe my gfie x •Cat Gang• 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 I <3 writing sweet potato enjoyers vocaloid Vocaloid stans! miku ♡ I ♥ Nirvana I ❤️ Gorillaz i ♥ weezer Puerto Rico THE BIG BACK SQUAD LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ♡каiто♡ KOROK LOVERS Edd MF DOOM lvrs gleeby glorp short person Bugz TRUE Gamers We <3 Gir pearto cult Froggy gang I ❤️ frogs I ❤️ snails Hide BDNS Ads did the dew Green tea sipper i never sleep at night Knives Chau Fan-Club chat-perms BUNNIES!!! Bar-B-Q Bacon burger. Mindless Self Indulgence Hot Cocoa WaffleS Eeveelution Fan! Online During School Banned
        wrote on last edited by
        #8

        @Innocent you haven’t met yourself 😭

        Noctis 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • BBQboi-_- BBQboi-_-

          @Innocent you haven’t met yourself 😭

          Noctis
          Noctis
          Noctis
          Be Yourself With All Your Might
          wrote on last edited by
          #9

          @BBQboi-_ Oh dang......💔🌾😢😔🙁

          FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • Aries Aries moved this topic from Regular Blogs on
          • Noctis Noctis

            @BBQboi-_ Oh dang......💔🌾😢😔🙁

            FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            FlavPlaz45129
            The IDG
            wrote on last edited by
            #10

            @Innocent does that mean your not in the room in the first place?

            go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Noctis
              Noctis
              Noctis
              Be Yourself With All Your Might
              wrote on last edited by
              #11

              I couldn't find myself

              FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • Noctis Noctis

                I couldn't find myself

                FlavPlaz45129
                FlavPlaz45129
                FlavPlaz45129
                The IDG
                wrote on last edited by
                #12

                @Innocent lol

                go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • LarryFire
                  LarryFire
                  LarryFire
                  Jaiden's Bus Belt to ass Murder Drones Fans The OG FNaF fans ☆ 😈Hellverse A Minecraft movie fans Anti Cringe 67 mustard bluds マインクラフト . bcg fan club! Gay People •Cat Gang• i <3 my computer Eeveelution Fan! South Park Roleplayers! Femboy :3 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Silliest Goobers Gets hated on 67 overlord here BDNS DATABASE car enthusiasts Demon slayer Fan shrub cult krendrick lamar Food Lovers Dead Char 🌹 conspiracy theorist Edd Enhypen Lovers Internet Troll Donut's Box Fans of Star Wars 💖✨Certified Gay Person✨💖 Minecraft Pros Damn is 😂🎉 toetickler victim STRNGER THINGS FANS roblox ANTI FURRY HATTERS Hazbin Hotel Fans Glitch-Production Bcv army Gang Dark Humor Club Free Andy rip andy ✝|-) Christianity (-|🙏 👼Child Of God ✝️ Knives Chau Fan-Club GrilledCat gang
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #13

                  My friend

                  Hmmm I don’t know
                  SW 3567-8243-3413
                  Second SW 2763 5363 9997
                  My life, my rules, my style, my attitude you love me or hate me. I don’t care.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Grey
                    Grey
                    Grey
                    Grey..
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #14
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Noctis Noctis

                      Myself,

                      Grey
                      Grey
                      Grey
                      Grey..
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #15
                      This post is deleted!
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • A Former User?
                        A Former User?
                        A Former User
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #16

                        i would leave :3

                        ShadowGamerX 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • A Former User? A Former User

                          i would leave :3

                          ShadowGamerX
                          ShadowGamerX
                          ShadowGamerX
                          Mentally Dead. i hate my life Emo kids broken… just let me die! ##adhd Gets hated on D e p r e s s i o n . . . Taken
                          wrote on last edited by ShadowGamerX
                          #17

                          @Echo_isnt_here same why you may ask? well cause i'd never be in a room with everybody I've ever met

                          idk

                          A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • ShadowGamerX ShadowGamerX

                            @Echo_isnt_here same why you may ask? well cause i'd never be in a room with everybody I've ever met

                            A Former User?
                            A Former User?
                            A Former User
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #18

                            @ShadowGamerX real

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            1
                            • t0rt1_4ng3l
                              t0rt1_4ng3l
                              t0rt1_4ng3l
                              Gay People Melt Ice IT'S OKAY TO PUNCH NAZIS Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ##adhd ♥wittle spay bb♥ Autistic peeps NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 Fml Animal Crossing Gang Nintendo Switch Users Chaotic Asexuals Switchbru I ❤️ frogs i never sleep at night chronically online neurodivergent mazer friendz :3 yoylefriend "Screw you guys, I'm going home ‼️ silly transmascs bug. Slipknot KoЯn I ♡ My BF
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #19

                              copper and lynnie :/ close friends i made in the psych ward and never saw again

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • FlavPlaz45129
                                FlavPlaz45129
                                FlavPlaz45129
                                The IDG
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #20

                                mazer, innocent, and @r0s4_p4st3l

                                go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                                FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
                                1
                                • mazernade
                                  mazernade
                                  mazernade
                                  9 Kensa kids 9 mazurka kids TACO TUESDAYZ!! #team lemonade! LEMON RULES! LIMES RULES! Westhelm Westhelm school Westhelm Court Westhelm military ILLIT FANZ!! Banned | local therapist ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club mazer friendz :3 No Snow
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #21

                                  flavie,innocent, echolocation, stupendous, and vani.. (and will of the world)

                                  I MAKE YOU LEMONADEEEEeeEeEEEEEe! -æspa

                                  tyler_x 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

                                    mazer, innocent, and @r0s4_p4st3l

                                    FlavPlaz45129
                                    FlavPlaz45129
                                    FlavPlaz45129
                                    The IDG
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #22

                                    btw mazer i know your online

                                    go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                                    mazernade 1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • FlavPlaz45129 FlavPlaz45129

                                      btw mazer i know your online

                                      mazernade
                                      mazernade
                                      mazernade
                                      9 Kensa kids 9 mazurka kids TACO TUESDAYZ!! #team lemonade! LEMON RULES! LIMES RULES! Westhelm Westhelm school Westhelm Court Westhelm military ILLIT FANZ!! Banned | local therapist ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club mazer friendz :3 No Snow
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #23

                                      @FlavPlaz45129 -huhhhh?? Wowieful magic?????

                                      I MAKE YOU LEMONADEEEEeeEeEEEEEe! -æspa

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Dooie
                                        Dooie
                                        Dooie
                                        Murder Drones Fans miku ♡ I ♡ My BF Hazbin Hotel Fans BDNS DATABASE Chaotic People Nintendo Switch Users PJSK GROUP cutie Stupid group Femboy :3 I ❤️ frogs kasa7 Artist cutecore puppy WILL WOODERS Basement Dwelling ##adhd Switchbru Dragon ball fans future Don toliver Dark Humor Club Black community of DNS super prime icon 🗣 Damn is 😂🎉 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Magicbat !! i hate my life Emo kids Mentally Dead. He ate them broken… Crazy In Love. roblox Anime Food Lovers short person meow Arctic Monkeys♥ Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ i love cats krendrick lamar i ♥ weezer manga fan Wannabe puppy-boy Drummer Online During School NOCTURNAL Mexican Westhelm military Westhelm Poppy Playtime fans Stay Sober Westhelm school TF2 Fan! Johnny.SS Glazer silly Inuyasha fan I lobe my gfie x Edd I ♥ Nirvana We <3 Gir orange juice >>> apple juice DDLC Fans Banned
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #24

                                        Who is @r0s4_p4st3I ?

                                        DX TADC GAMEOVERS
                                        ★★★★♥♥♥♥

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • mazernade
                                          mazernade
                                          mazernade
                                          9 Kensa kids 9 mazurka kids TACO TUESDAYZ!! #team lemonade! LEMON RULES! LIMES RULES! Westhelm Westhelm school Westhelm Court Westhelm military ILLIT FANZ!! Banned | local therapist ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club mazer friendz :3 No Snow
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #25

                                          @dooie A user here.. she came this year so shes kinda newish...

                                          I MAKE YOU LEMONADEEEEeeEeEEEEEe! -æspa

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular