Anyone else die a liwwle inside when pwople talk like this :3 uwu
-
@macncheese. uh wha ahh! whwat dou you weam I wost wwmwwwwmmwwmwmwwwwwwwwwmy wheim, i'm cwomplewtely sawnwe at whis mwoment
polyester man Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ Westhelm sweetpuddin lynn minions :3 Hide BDNS Ads mac demarco fan loser Loved! <3 SHIZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA la peace Artist I ❤️ Gorillaz I <3 Vacations But 20$ is 20$ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Chud clone Jace Approved Invincible big guys The JoJo Fans!! chat-perms Family Linked 🥀 Multiplayer Piano Community haha you cant see this text @Everyone@unpaidintern put me out of my misewy

-
Dr pepper AO3 READER roblox NOCTURNAL #wowie4life i love cats indie game fan The Living Tombstone banana GLAGGLE [BIG SHOT]!! chronically online Nintendo Switch Users xbox nostalgia Green INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Melt Ice Free Afghani Women I ❤️ Gorillaz I ♥ Nirvana miku ♡ Sally Face vocaloid I <3 writing 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 chalk eaters KITTYYYYYUHHH!! neurodivergent Kuromi luvers<3 Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ purple gang Mindless Self Indulgence certified crackhead stomach book FLAMINGO SUPREMACY Peace and Quit simps ★уuмеshiррея♪ Verified Invader i <3 my computer Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ we read fanfic lol deltarune Fumbass WARNING! STUPID! OC-Maker Deltarune Fans Odetarii r.i.p classic faces OZZY OSBURNE TRIBUTE. FULLMETAL ALCHEMIST FANS
ong it pmo so bad. some ageplayer tried to date me (21yro woman), and she used this EXACT typing style. i am 13
it make me cringe SO hard -
it makes me twhink of those pwople on OwOcord even if that person is wike completely normie :(
me wandomly encountew swome of thwose pwople of awong wus
@UnpaidIntern i like to talk like this 0.o
-
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
I call this talking like a fluffy pony, I do it to piss people off owo
-
I call this talking like a fluffy pony, I do it to piss people off owo
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@Yanderemenhera throwback to when your signature said "owo the mighty" </3
-
NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
It doesn't make me die, but it makes me want to make you die.
-
@Yanderemenhera throwback to when your signature said "owo the mighty" </3
auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class -
@yumi rot wu though :3, it's wike rhen it's wike two wan awbsurd amwount
@UnpaidIntern my dyslexic ahh wouldn't even know what ib b tryna say
-
"i ammm susie deltarune
i like sealing fountains ooo
and my two best friends are kris and ralllseeeiiii"Royal Zest <333 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Fry Guys!! Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan YI XI!! Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans EST Timezone Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Stay Gold Falling Sun...☀ NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp DDLC Fans Science Nerdz short person xbox nostalgia appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs clowns Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) cookie Run fans vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD Shark fans i ♥ weezer Free Afghani Women Zubin sodikken fans weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS <DOODLE DUMP!> Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Woke and a lil Broke Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Dizzy certified<3 bacteria❤ Online During School Eeveelution Fan! WaffleS Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave NERDS!!! Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstone danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi enjoyer yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker multi switch gang Thoughtful Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Youtube Music `Gravity Falls` i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol before-update supporter OC-Maker@st4tic HEY! I SING THAT! I HOPE YOU’RE A DARKNER SO I CAN SEAL YOUR FOUNTAIN
-
It's like some cutesy core type text style (doing my best not to cuss) And I don't hate it but I genuinely seen someone talk only eevee, Like, "vee!," or "eev" or even "Eevee vee?". I promise you I just wanted to play the game... 🥺

-
@st4tic HEY! I SING THAT! I HOPE YOU’RE A DARKNER SO I CAN SEAL YOUR FOUNTAIN
Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass@french_fry_guy NOOOO NOT MY FOUNTAINNNN
-
@french_fry_guy NOOOO NOT MY FOUNTAINNNN
Royal Zest <333 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Fry Guys!! Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan YI XI!! Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans EST Timezone Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Stay Gold Falling Sun...☀ NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp DDLC Fans Science Nerdz short person xbox nostalgia appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs clowns Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) cookie Run fans vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD Shark fans i ♥ weezer Free Afghani Women Zubin sodikken fans weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS <DOODLE DUMP!> Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Woke and a lil Broke Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Dizzy certified<3 bacteria❤ Online During School Eeveelution Fan! WaffleS Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave NERDS!!! Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstone danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi enjoyer yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker multi switch gang Thoughtful Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Youtube Music `Gravity Falls` i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol before-update supporter OC-Maker@st4tic sealing your a// as soon as I possibly can


-
what the fart is happening?? what fountain???? I'm so confuzeld
-
@st4tic sealing your a// as soon as I possibly can

Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
clipped

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

