Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. General
  3. Anyone else die a liwwle inside when pwople talk like this :3 uwu

Anyone else die a liwwle inside when pwople talk like this :3 uwu

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved General
39 Posts 13 Posters 770 Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

    it makes me twhink of those pwople on OwOcord even if that person is wike completely normie :(

    me wandomly encountew swome of thwose pwople of awong wus

    TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    TwoTimee
    | Spawnist my sona is me irl Kitty irl SpawnAngel is cannon 2 scared 2 speak up <3
    wrote last edited by
    #26

    @UnpaidIntern i like to talk like this 0.o

    It / rot / they / meow


    AmarahTime / SpawnAngel / Azuretime (pre-f)
    are ALL peak ships!!!


    (I'm Twotime irl /srs)


    stabs you #forthespawn

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      Yanderemenhera
      auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
      wrote last edited by
      #27

      I call this talking like a fluffy pony, I do it to piss people off owo

      wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
      hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
      my new grounds account is called phroggered
      look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

      st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Yanderemenhera Yanderemenhera

        I call this talking like a fluffy pony, I do it to piss people off owo

        st4tic
        st4tic
        st4tic
        Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
        wrote last edited by
        #28

        @Yanderemenhera throwback to when your signature said "owo the mighty" </3


        ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

        Yanderemenhera 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • Luana.vasper
          Luana.vasper
          Luana.vasper
          NOCTURNAL i never sleep at night Nintendo Switch Users neurodivergent D e p r e s s i o n . . . LGBTQ+ Of BDNS Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 did the dew pale as F∪CK Hopeless Romantic WARNING! STUPID! Gets hated on ANTI-67 Yandere after me!! I <3 writing Luana's Beta Readers <3 Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ AO3 READER yaoi enjoyer we read fanfic lol CASEOH FAN!! Blue Lock! Rinsagi <3 certified saiki k fan JJBA watcher Stardust Crusaders I <3 Vanitas no Carte Walking Dead | JJK FANS !! One Piece Fans I ❤️ Gorillaz ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ Mindless Self Indulgence stomach book Radiohead Coldplay Mitski <3 Arctic Monkeys♥ Alex G I <3 Vacations I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ ♪ENJAMBRE♪ lana del rey vocaloid three days grace Odetarii
          wrote last edited by
          #29

          It doesn't make me die, but it makes me want to make you die.

          Green: Active. U can dm me and expect a response.
          Yellow: I'm awake, but I'm doing smth else. Might be back in 20 minutes or so.
          Red: Dead. It rhymes.
          Grey: I'm asleep, or it's past the hours in which I'm available (specified in bio).

          Please join my fanfic discussions group! :D (See info in bio)

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • st4tic st4tic

            @Yanderemenhera throwback to when your signature said "owo the mighty" </3

            Yanderemenhera
            Yanderemenhera
            Yanderemenhera
            auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
            wrote last edited by
            #30

            @st4tic

            @st4tic rage bait in the mildest degree 🥰

            wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
            hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
            my new grounds account is called phroggered
            look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • st4tic st4tic

              @yumi have you genuinely NEVER seen it???

              yumi
              yumi
              yumi
              Anime miku ♡ Hate myself ♥ Angel ♥ cutie Strawberries ILLIT FANZ!! Strawberry Lovers !! 🍓
              wrote last edited by
              #31

              @st4tic no?

              kiss kiss

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • UnpaidIntern UnpaidIntern

                @yumi rot wu though :3, it's wike rhen it's wike two wan awbsurd amwount

                yumi
                yumi
                yumi
                Anime miku ♡ Hate myself ♥ Angel ♥ cutie Strawberries ILLIT FANZ!! Strawberry Lovers !! 🍓
                wrote last edited by
                #32

                @UnpaidIntern my dyslexic ahh wouldn't even know what ib b tryna say

                kiss kiss

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • st4tic st4tic

                  "i ammm susie deltarune
                  i like sealing fountains ooo
                  and my two best friends are kris and ralllseeeiiii"

                  french_fry_guy
                  french_fry_guy
                  french_fry_guy
                  Royal Zest <333 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Fry Guys!! Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan YI XI!! Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans EST Timezone Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Stay Gold Falling Sun...☀ NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp DDLC Fans Science Nerdz short person xbox nostalgia appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs clowns Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) cookie Run fans vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD Shark fans i ♥ weezer Free Afghani Women Zubin sodikken fans weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS <DOODLE DUMP!> Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Woke and a lil Broke Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Dizzy certified<3 bacteria❤ Online During School Eeveelution Fan! WaffleS Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave NERDS!!! Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstone danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi enjoyer yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker multi switch gang Thoughtful Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Youtube Music `Gravity Falls` i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol before-update supporter OC-Maker
                  wrote last edited by
                  #33

                  @st4tic HEY! I SING THAT! I HOPE YOU’RE A DARKNER SO I CAN SEAL YOUR FOUNTAIN

                  Elliot Rose He/him

                  Green: Feel free to dm to me
                  Yellow: friends/requesting an art trade only
                  Red: Pls dont dm

                  Royal Zest is Cannon <333
                  IMG_0541.jpeg

                  st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • Faust
                    Faust
                    Faust
                    PM Taken 𖦹 OT12
                    wrote last edited by
                    #34

                    -uwulock

                    Hey, feel free to read my blog.
                    Minor || It/Name || EN/ZH/FR 🆗
                    please don't use you/yours

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Yoh
                      Yoh
                      Yoh
                      👼Child Of God ✝️ ✝|-) Christianity (-|🙏 | Citizen Of Heaven | Katekyoshi Hitman Reborn! Naruto Shipuuden R3alism Bible with daniel Mike Malagies
                      wrote last edited by
                      #35

                      It's like some cutesy core type text style (doing my best not to cuss) And I don't hate it but I genuinely seen someone talk only eevee, Like, "vee!," or "eev" or even "Eevee vee?". I promise you I just wanted to play the game... 🥺 ✌

                      𝙃𝙚𝙧𝙚'𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙂𝙊𝘿 𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨 𝙔𝙊𝙐! ❤ 𝙃𝙚 𝘿!3D 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙔𝙊𝙐!
                      ↻ ◁ || ▷ ↺ ⩇⩇:⩇⩇... ✦
                      𝗖𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗠𝗲𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀!
                      Green: 😁
                      Orange: 👍
                      Red: 🫳
                      Gray:
                      🤫
                      𝙅𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙮𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.
                      † 🅹🅴🆂🆄🆂 ˗ˏˋ ✞ ˎˊ˗ ✟

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

                        @st4tic HEY! I SING THAT! I HOPE YOU’RE A DARKNER SO I CAN SEAL YOUR FOUNTAIN

                        st4tic
                        st4tic
                        st4tic
                        Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                        wrote last edited by
                        #36

                        @french_fry_guy NOOOO NOT MY FOUNTAINNNN


                        ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

                        french_fry_guy 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • st4tic st4tic

                          @french_fry_guy NOOOO NOT MY FOUNTAINNNN

                          french_fry_guy
                          french_fry_guy
                          french_fry_guy
                          Royal Zest <333 ★уuмеshiррея♪ Fry Guys!! Natalies fav Carl Weezer Gynesexual ♡♥ Art group! Kandi kids >w< stomach book ISSBROKIE fans I AM NOT GAY!! /J Pan Gets hated on | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Yuri lovers !! 😈Hellverse roblox The Red Army He ate them #1 tenna fan YI XI!! Flareon Lovers! rip wall Tetoling #1 analog horror fan Dr pepper Magical Girls warriors Aggretsuko Fans EST Timezone Dw fan X] ''she's 17 scott'' nugs not drugs Orange_cats indie game fan i love cats Stay Gold Falling Sun...☀ NonBinary 💛🤍💜🖤 AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tadc fan bookworms Green gleeby glorp DDLC Fans Science Nerdz short person xbox nostalgia appol of doom Hide BDNS Ads fomo I ❤️ frogs clowns Edd OBJECTIFIED COMIC ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ i never sleep at night Trans Survived a near death experience (yay) cookie Run fans vocaloid Random Losers!! =(^.".^)= miku ♡ auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings ALNST ‼️ silly transmascs ANTI FURRY HATTERS TSHD Shark fans i ♥ weezer Free Afghani Women Zubin sodikken fans weirdcore Melt Ice Young And Dumb pacer test h8ers LGBTQ+ Of BDNS | ASTRO FAN Food Lovers MITACS <DOODLE DUMP!> Counters Kuromi luvers<3 #1 kinger fan neurodivergent BDNS BACK KITTYYYYYUHHH!! SW Fans Good Riddance </3 Femboy :3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 Woke and a lil Broke Anti-Spawn chalk eaters 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 Bring BDNS back! Rising moon...🌙 I <3 writing News Dizzy certified<3 bacteria❤ Online During School Eeveelution Fan! WaffleS Madoka Magica HAIL MOUTHCLOUD pale as F∪CK WILL WOODERS Knives Chau Fan-Club Definitely a real group. Breakcore Fans! Bats's Cave NERDS!!! Deltarune Fans The Living Tombstone danganronpa supremacy WE ARE FORSAKEN Enby SCENE KIDS !! Pierced people yaoi enjoyer yaoi♡ switch players Murder Drones Fans Pickle Chips WARNING! STUPID! The OG FNaF fans ☆ Anti-Clanker Undertale Fans! ♥♡♥♡♥ ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ deltarune D e p r e s s i o n . . . anti-clanker multi switch gang Thoughtful Raven Empire R.O.G (roleplayer :p) Wings of Fire #KeepBDNSSafe Belt to ass @Everyone No BIRTH IN SB VOICE ACTORS OF BDNS ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ Tally Hall Fans Goth/emo/scene/other :3 ★☆Theater Kids☆★ Youtube Music `Gravity Falls` i <3 my computer I Read X Reader!! we read fanfic lol before-update supporter OC-Maker
                          wrote last edited by
                          #37

                          @st4tic sealing your a// as soon as I possibly can 💔💔

                          Elliot Rose He/him

                          Green: Feel free to dm to me
                          Yellow: friends/requesting an art trade only
                          Red: Pls dont dm

                          Royal Zest is Cannon <333
                          IMG_0541.jpeg

                          st4tic 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • yumi
                            yumi
                            yumi
                            Anime miku ♡ Hate myself ♥ Angel ♥ cutie Strawberries ILLIT FANZ!! Strawberry Lovers !! 🍓
                            wrote last edited by
                            #38

                            what the fart is happening?? what fountain???? I'm so confuzeld

                            kiss kiss

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • french_fry_guy french_fry_guy

                              @st4tic sealing your a// as soon as I possibly can 💔💔

                              st4tic
                              st4tic
                              st4tic
                              Bring BDNS back! grape juice fans! song of the day Melt Ice hamster gang wii era nostalgia I ♥ Nirvana Has a Youtube Channel | SPLATOON!! VIP Membership #fuckmybakalife xbox nostalgia pearto cult ENA FAN GLAGGLE lemonade guy orange juice >>> apple juice Orange_cats i love cats pineapples! BDNS DATABASE ultrakill Shadow Supremacy ★ Guitar peeps ♬⋆.˚ fnaf nerds EVIL EMPIRE cupling CHAOS SPEAR I hope this hurts DOOM FAN toetickler victim Belt to ass
                              wrote last edited by
                              #39

                              image.jpeg
                              clipped 🔥🔥


                              ✩₊ ˖˚ ⋮ thanatos or st4tic ┆ he/him ┆ dms restricted ┆ consider joining my group, Bring our BDNS Back. ⋮ ⋆ ⁺ ₊✧

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              1

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • 1
                              • 2
                              • Login

                              • Don't have an account? Register

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Groups
                              • Users
                              • Tags
                              • Popular