Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Music
  4. give me a song to listen i'll judge it

give me a song to listen i'll judge it

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Music
81 Posts 29 Posters 5.4k Views 26 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User? A Former User

    @kxrsedxll No, the one by ALSNT look for that one

    kxrsedxll
    kxrsedxll
    kxrsedxll
    Straight Black community of DNS mazer friendz :3 OPUIM-YVL Anti Cringe Dark Humor Club
    wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @Zagamier this reminds me of something i would listen to while smoking a blunt zoned out

    insta - kxrsedxll

    A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • kxrsedxll kxrsedxll

      @Zagamier this reminds me of something i would listen to while smoking a blunt zoned out

      A Former User?
      A Former User?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #14

      @kxrsedxll ???

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • r0s4_p4st3l
        r0s4_p4st3l
        r0s4_p4st3l
        I ♡ My BF 420 rhcp fan Mindless Self Indulgence Slipknot KoЯn soad i ♥ weezer I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ P!ATD fans Pierce the veil Sublime smashing pumpkins Dr pepper three days grace Avril lavigne Domo gleeby glorp meow
        wrote on last edited by
        #15

        cheap vodka-acid bath & Engine no. 9 - Deftones

        i think im gonna puke

        kxrsedxll WeedAreTheWorld Evil Overlord 3 Replies Last reply
        1
        • r0s4_p4st3l r0s4_p4st3l

          cheap vodka-acid bath & Engine no. 9 - Deftones

          kxrsedxll
          kxrsedxll
          kxrsedxll
          Straight Black community of DNS mazer friendz :3 OPUIM-YVL Anti Cringe Dark Humor Club
          wrote on last edited by
          #16

          @r0s4_p4st3l you in yo emo phase ?

          insta - kxrsedxll

          r0s4_p4st3l 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • tyler_x
            tyler_x
            tyler_x
            Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
            wrote on last edited by
            #17

            Turn the lights of by Tally Hall! Its fire i swear

            ♥ But it refused.

            kxrsedxll 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • tyler_x tyler_x

              Turn the lights of by Tally Hall! Its fire i swear

              kxrsedxll
              kxrsedxll
              kxrsedxll
              Straight Black community of DNS mazer friendz :3 OPUIM-YVL Anti Cringe Dark Humor Club
              wrote on last edited by
              #18

              @willoftheworld what is this blessing my ears

              insta - kxrsedxll

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • kxrsedxll kxrsedxll

                @r0s4_p4st3l you in yo emo phase ?

                r0s4_p4st3l
                r0s4_p4st3l
                r0s4_p4st3l
                I ♡ My BF 420 rhcp fan Mindless Self Indulgence Slipknot KoЯn soad i ♥ weezer I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ P!ATD fans Pierce the veil Sublime smashing pumpkins Dr pepper three days grace Avril lavigne Domo gleeby glorp meow
                wrote on last edited by
                #19

                @kxrsedxll im not emo

                i think im gonna puke

                kxrsedxll 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • r0s4_p4st3l r0s4_p4st3l

                  @kxrsedxll im not emo

                  kxrsedxll
                  kxrsedxll
                  kxrsedxll
                  Straight Black community of DNS mazer friendz :3 OPUIM-YVL Anti Cringe Dark Humor Club
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #20

                  @r0s4_p4st3l you positive

                  insta - kxrsedxll

                  r0s4_p4st3l 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • kxrsedxll kxrsedxll

                    @r0s4_p4st3l you positive

                    r0s4_p4st3l
                    r0s4_p4st3l
                    r0s4_p4st3l
                    I ♡ My BF 420 rhcp fan Mindless Self Indulgence Slipknot KoЯn soad i ♥ weezer I ❤️ The Smiths ☆Deftones☆ P!ATD fans Pierce the veil Sublime smashing pumpkins Dr pepper three days grace Avril lavigne Domo gleeby glorp meow
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #21

                    @kxrsedxll uhh well like style wise HELL NO music wise not rlly its not rlly emo music

                    i think im gonna puke

                    kxrsedxll 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • r0s4_p4st3l r0s4_p4st3l

                      @kxrsedxll uhh well like style wise HELL NO music wise not rlly its not rlly emo music

                      kxrsedxll
                      kxrsedxll
                      kxrsedxll
                      Straight Black community of DNS mazer friendz :3 OPUIM-YVL Anti Cringe Dark Humor Club
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #22

                      @r0s4_p4st3l ykw ima let it slide cs you lowk chill ima give it 1 outta 10

                      insta - kxrsedxll

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • kxrsedxll kxrsedxll

                        Don't give me something horrible like taylor swift or sabrina carpetner or wtv you spell her name.

                        BBQboi-_-
                        BBQboi-_-
                        BBQboi-_-
                        Tamagotchi club! NOCTURNAL Wannabe puppy-boy Mexican Drummer TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ simps Food Lovers womanism<3 cutie Izzy minis<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ BADDIESSS ranch lovers krendrick lamar Papa's Pizzeria Strawberry Milk Strwberry Monster Strawberry Lovers !! 🍓 TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Carl Weezer Anime Gathering BDNS manga fan Clingy TwT ☆I ♥ LATINAS☆ I ❤️ bearded dragons I ❤️ koi fish orange juice >>> apple juice Stay Sober Orange_cats pineapples! i love cats Dragon ball fans Ranma Glazer TF2 Fan! Tetoling Inuyasha fan Dr pepper ##adhd roblox silly Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ ☆★! Converse !☆★ Taken People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things PKM FAN ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ | JJK FANS !! I ❤️ The Smiths Arctic Monkeys♥ Crazy In Love. critter i ♡ len Johnny.SS Glazer Stardust Crusaders Gengar my beloved meow JJBA watcher neurodivergent EVA 1 I lobe my gfie x •Cat Gang• 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 I <3 writing sweet potato enjoyers vocaloid Vocaloid stans! miku ♡ I ♥ Nirvana I ❤️ Gorillaz i ♥ weezer Puerto Rico THE BIG BACK SQUAD LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ♡каiто♡ KOROK LOVERS Edd MF DOOM lvrs gleeby glorp short person Bugz TRUE Gamers We <3 Gir pearto cult Froggy gang I ❤️ frogs I ❤️ snails Hide BDNS Ads did the dew Green tea sipper i never sleep at night Knives Chau Fan-Club chat-perms BUNNIES!!! Bar-B-Q Bacon burger. Mindless Self Indulgence Hot Cocoa WaffleS Eeveelution Fan! Online During School Banned
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #23

                        @kxrsedxll broken by gorillaz

                        kxrsedxll 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • -x-playdead-x-
                          -x-playdead-x-
                          -x-playdead-x-
                          Angel ♥ bling bling! cutie giddy up gangsta ♥ Sweetheart ♥ -*Angel*- =(^.".^)= count your blessings attack attack! ismfof Cuddle Puddle I ♡ My BF meow deathcore lover Emo kids suicide silence katywentmissing ==~ Hawthorne Heights ~== Heavymetal fans!?!? NEET Hello Kitty Cult Eyeliner Cult Dance,Dance Crazy In Love. Taken computer nerds Coders 420 the walking dead
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #24

                          let me give you a hand throwing yourself out - killwhitneydead

                          "I'll wear your skin as a suit, pretend to be you, your friends will like you more than they used to." -from first to last
                          alt text

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • r0s4_p4st3l r0s4_p4st3l

                            cheap vodka-acid bath & Engine no. 9 - Deftones

                            WeedAreTheWorld
                            WeedAreTheWorld
                            WeedAreTheWorld
                            420 No BIRTH IN SB Dr pepper He ate them | WeedAreTheWorld is #1 Peace and Quit be quit pesent
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #25

                            @r0s4_p4st3l

                            Acid bath mentioned

                            'This confession has meant nothing'

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • Noctis
                              Noctis
                              Noctis
                              Be Yourself With All Your Might
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #26

                              @kxrsedxll Bury The Light

                              kxrsedxll 1 Reply Last reply
                              1
                              • Citrussahh
                                Citrussahh
                                Citrussahh
                                artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #27

                                Hmm try Let down by Radiohead

                                I’m soo active

                                kxrsedxll 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  Yanderemenhera
                                  auntie menhera's neices, nephews and niblings Chud before-update supporter He ate them #fuckmybakalife Eric Cartman canida 🥀 😭🙏 wilford bremly fangurl cult Swagg_c3rt1fi3d<3 Belt to ass Тотя well, fuc- pale as F∪CK short person chronically online former staff But 20$ is 20$ high af Chaotic Asexuals The Lords of Pillows Mr. Duran's class
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #28

                                  you're mine by da games

                                  wilford bremly, sep, 27th 1934 to Aug, 1st, 2020
                                  hit me up on discord, my username is wilfordbremly and I will talk to you 'bout daibetus
                                  my new grounds account is called phroggered
                                  look at dat to see ''exclusive'' content or whatever.

                                  kxrsedxll 1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • Aries Aries moved this topic from General on
                                  • _Izzy_
                                    _Izzy_
                                    _Izzy_
                                    Bad Bunny Izzy minis<3 Shoujo Girls Puerto Rico Black Baddies<3 I ♡ My BF cutie womanism<3 News manga fan Tamagotchi club! Anti-Clanker bookworms PKM FAN Black community of DNS This Ship Sinks ☆★! Converse !☆★ Ranma Glazer ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ Thoughtful
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #29

                                    the boy is mine by brandy and monica:p

                                    typing on nintendo so pls forgive any typos!^^

                                    song of the week: Irremplazable (como la flor) by biancé

                                    kxrsedxll 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • BBQboi-_- BBQboi-_-

                                      @kxrsedxll broken by gorillaz

                                      kxrsedxll
                                      kxrsedxll
                                      kxrsedxll
                                      Straight Black community of DNS mazer friendz :3 OPUIM-YVL Anti Cringe Dark Humor Club
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #30

                                      @BBQboi-_ its good.

                                      insta - kxrsedxll

                                      BBQboi-_- 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Noctis Noctis

                                        @kxrsedxll Bury The Light

                                        kxrsedxll
                                        kxrsedxll
                                        kxrsedxll
                                        Straight Black community of DNS mazer friendz :3 OPUIM-YVL Anti Cringe Dark Humor Club
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #31

                                        @Innocent this is interesting

                                        insta - kxrsedxll

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • kxrsedxll kxrsedxll

                                          @BBQboi-_ its good.

                                          BBQboi-_-
                                          BBQboi-_-
                                          BBQboi-_-
                                          Tamagotchi club! NOCTURNAL Wannabe puppy-boy Mexican Drummer TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ simps Food Lovers womanism<3 cutie Izzy minis<3 ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ BADDIESSS ranch lovers krendrick lamar Papa's Pizzeria Strawberry Milk Strwberry Monster Strawberry Lovers !! 🍓 TYLER THE CREATOR<3 Carl Weezer Anime Gathering BDNS manga fan Clingy TwT ☆I ♥ LATINAS☆ I ❤️ bearded dragons I ❤️ koi fish orange juice >>> apple juice Stay Sober Orange_cats pineapples! i love cats Dragon ball fans Ranma Glazer TF2 Fan! Tetoling Inuyasha fan Dr pepper ##adhd roblox silly Deathnote ⁺‧₊˚ ཐི⋆♱⋆ཋྀ ˚₊‧⁺ ☆★! Converse !☆★ Taken People who like frappes and those coffee milkshake things PKM FAN ∀ Chainsaw Man ∀ | JJK FANS !! I ❤️ The Smiths Arctic Monkeys♥ Crazy In Love. critter i ♡ len Johnny.SS Glazer Stardust Crusaders Gengar my beloved meow JJBA watcher neurodivergent EVA 1 I lobe my gfie x •Cat Gang• 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 I <3 writing sweet potato enjoyers vocaloid Vocaloid stans! miku ♡ I ♥ Nirvana I ❤️ Gorillaz i ♥ weezer Puerto Rico THE BIG BACK SQUAD LGBTQ+ Of BDNS ♡каiто♡ KOROK LOVERS Edd MF DOOM lvrs gleeby glorp short person Bugz TRUE Gamers We <3 Gir pearto cult Froggy gang I ❤️ frogs I ❤️ snails Hide BDNS Ads did the dew Green tea sipper i never sleep at night Knives Chau Fan-Club chat-perms BUNNIES!!! Bar-B-Q Bacon burger. Mindless Self Indulgence Hot Cocoa WaffleS Eeveelution Fan! Online During School Banned
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #32

                                          @kxrsedxll no rating? :/

                                          kxrsedxll 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • 4
                                          • 5
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular