Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Groups
  • Users
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
Brand Logo
  1. Home
  2. Categories
  3. Forum Archives
  4. Edge Of The Forum
  5. Cool Userz!!!

Cool Userz!!!

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Edge Of The Forum
mazer
47 Posts 21 Posters 3.1k Views 21 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • A Former User?
    A Former User?
    A Former User
    wrote on last edited by
    #13

    ty pookie for putting me on list, u didnt have to tho fr

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mazernade
      mazernade
      mazernade
      9 Kensa kids 9 mazurka kids TACO TUESDAYZ!! #team lemonade! LEMON RULES! LIMES RULES! Westhelm Westhelm school Westhelm Court Westhelm military ILLIT FANZ!! Banned | local therapist ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club mazer friendz :3 No Snow
      wrote on last edited by
      #14

      @echo_isn-t_here ofc I had to put you there! your awesome

      I MAKE YOU LEMONADEEEEeeEeEEEEEe! -æspa

      A Former User? 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • mazernade mazernade

        @echo_isn-t_here ofc I had to put you there! your awesome

        A Former User?
        A Former User?
        A Former User
        wrote on last edited by
        #15

        @illegally-mazer u r too :3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mazernade mazernade

          Haii! im just gonna put all te userz I can so yeaa.. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
          @innocent Best user here tbh.. ☆★♡♥
          @Ilovecats2018 awesome☆★♡♥
          @2tap is a awesome user!★☆
          @echo_isn-t_here awesome user!!★☆
          @ren awesome★
          @shadowgamerx Awesome! CELEBRITY!? heres free pika: -hi♥♡☆
          @B-127 cool mazurka child★☆
          @suctioncupman Awesome and cool and nice★☆★☆
          @Aries Cool/awesome★
          @mindy27 Awesome★
          @willoftheworld NO YOUR AWESOME CELEBRITY REALLY ONE!★☆
          @Dazai cool user btw☆★
          @Citrussahh srry thought I added you :o★☆
          @jeppy welcome back yes your cool★☆
          @flavplaz45129 fav user here!☆★♡♥
          @SweetLikeTarmac nice★
          @topratedsalesman celebrity def☆★
          @nyx celebrity def★☆
          @rusty really awesome!♡☆★♥
          @-rifle- really awesome!★♡☆
          @Gamizavier Cool♡★
          @Borдt pig²☆
          @yoylecake awesome★
          @stupidguy535 awesome mazer 2.0★
          @Vanilleyy awesome kid in kensa!★☆♡♥
          @st4tic not active here anymore but still awesome.★☆
          @snoopy banned but nice..☆
          @seesaw awesome!!★
          Im still eding this post so if i missed your name tell me ;)

          Vanilleyy
          Vanilleyy
          Vanilleyy
          🍮𝓅𝓊𝒹𝒹𝒾𝓃🥄 ˚₊‧ ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ ☆VANIKIWISILLYZ★ Linkin park ★ Knives Chau Fan-Club milkaholic HAIL MOUTHCLOUD We Stan Shuntaro★ 9 Kensa kids Zero Ultra ☆MIZI-SUA★ Kuromi luvers<3 ppl Tarmac fw<3 I <3 writing •Cat Gang• ♡♥Bisexual♥♡ ♥ Sweetheart ♥ TV Girl ⋆⭒˚💙🩷.⋆✮⋆˙ Kind people ₊˚⊹౨ৎ ₊˚⊹ Music freak fans :3 neurodivergent
          wrote on last edited by Vanilleyy
          #16

          @illegally-mazer AWHHH TYSM <333 I APPRECIATE IT ❤❤ I WILL ALWAYS BE UR KENSA KID Well I try to atleast

          ‧₊˚♱𝓘𝓷 𝓜𝔂 𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓶𝓼 𝓘 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓽𝓸𝔀𝓷... 𝓢𝓲𝓵𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓗𝓲𝓵𝓵♱˚₊

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • mazernade
            mazernade
            mazernade
            9 Kensa kids 9 mazurka kids TACO TUESDAYZ!! #team lemonade! LEMON RULES! LIMES RULES! Westhelm Westhelm school Westhelm Court Westhelm military ILLIT FANZ!! Banned | local therapist ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club mazer friendz :3 No Snow
            wrote on last edited by
            #17

            :D

            I MAKE YOU LEMONADEEEEeeEeEEEEEe! -æspa

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • stupidguy
              stupidguy
              stupidguy
              Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend mazer friendz :3 xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
              wrote on last edited by
              #18

              1st I DIDN'T EVEN ASK :3 2nd SEESAW IS MY FRIEND so coolio

              I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • mazernade
                mazernade
                mazernade
                9 Kensa kids 9 mazurka kids TACO TUESDAYZ!! #team lemonade! LEMON RULES! LIMES RULES! Westhelm Westhelm school Westhelm Court Westhelm military ILLIT FANZ!! Banned | local therapist ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club mazer friendz :3 No Snow
                wrote on last edited by
                #19

                wowie

                I MAKE YOU LEMONADEEEEeeEeEEEEEe! -æspa

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • SweetLikeTarmac
                  SweetLikeTarmac
                  SweetLikeTarmac
                  ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #20

                  Trust I'm kewl as well,

                  U Js don't know me well 😈

                  Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                  El juno

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • mazernade mazernade

                    Haii! im just gonna put all te userz I can so yeaa.. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
                    @innocent Best user here tbh.. ☆★♡♥
                    @Ilovecats2018 awesome☆★♡♥
                    @2tap is a awesome user!★☆
                    @echo_isn-t_here awesome user!!★☆
                    @ren awesome★
                    @shadowgamerx Awesome! CELEBRITY!? heres free pika: -hi♥♡☆
                    @B-127 cool mazurka child★☆
                    @suctioncupman Awesome and cool and nice★☆★☆
                    @Aries Cool/awesome★
                    @mindy27 Awesome★
                    @willoftheworld NO YOUR AWESOME CELEBRITY REALLY ONE!★☆
                    @Dazai cool user btw☆★
                    @Citrussahh srry thought I added you :o★☆
                    @jeppy welcome back yes your cool★☆
                    @flavplaz45129 fav user here!☆★♡♥
                    @SweetLikeTarmac nice★
                    @topratedsalesman celebrity def☆★
                    @nyx celebrity def★☆
                    @rusty really awesome!♡☆★♥
                    @-rifle- really awesome!★♡☆
                    @Gamizavier Cool♡★
                    @Borдt pig²☆
                    @yoylecake awesome★
                    @stupidguy535 awesome mazer 2.0★
                    @Vanilleyy awesome kid in kensa!★☆♡♥
                    @st4tic not active here anymore but still awesome.★☆
                    @snoopy banned but nice..☆
                    @seesaw awesome!!★
                    Im still eding this post so if i missed your name tell me ;)

                    stupidguy
                    stupidguy
                    stupidguy
                    Belt to ass DOOM FAN Stupid group purple gang •Cat Gang• Anti Cringe My twins Melt Ice ''she's 17 scott'' chat-perms Curly fries Tamagotchi club! deltarune cool ppl!😎 Damn is 😂🎉 wowzers landd :6 Straight | twotime fan Silliest Goobers INVADER ZIM - The Takeover Johnny.SS Glazer 999 Тотя hate club #wowie4life Survived a near death experience (yay) short person oh my wowie Autistic peeps WAAPPLLAPF HATER TF2 Fan! We <3 Gir Switchbru selling emojs SHAW!!!! yoylefriend mazer friendz :3 xbox nostalgia w spamburger Good Riddance </3 ANTI-67 Anti-Clanker ENA FAN Single 420 certified crackhead neurodivergent Don toliver Westhelm Court Westhelm military Westhelm w chill people 9 mazurka kids Bendy <DOODLE DUMP!> 3DS Users & 2DS Users ★1NT3RN3T K1DZ★ WARNING! STUPID! straight allies! @Everyone i love cats Eeveelution Fan! `Gravity Falls` gleeby glorp indie game fan
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #21

                    @illegally-mazer oh btw you said rifie with a L

                    I am very dumb "an iq to good to be dumb?" Shout out to angietheknight best brother also his music is good :D uhh i'm not from greenland wowie :sob: SHAW

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • mazernade
                      mazernade
                      mazernade
                      9 Kensa kids 9 mazurka kids TACO TUESDAYZ!! #team lemonade! LEMON RULES! LIMES RULES! Westhelm Westhelm school Westhelm Court Westhelm military ILLIT FANZ!! Banned | local therapist ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club mazer friendz :3 No Snow
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #22

                      @stupidguy535 oh thanks I didnt saw

                      I MAKE YOU LEMONADEEEEeeEeEEEEEe! -æspa

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • tyler_x
                        tyler_x
                        tyler_x
                        Kindness Justice Bravery Determination Perseverance integrity Patience
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #23

                        guess im not cool according to mazer shucks. im jk i just wanted an excuse to say thanks for inviting me to your group i feel so jolly 🔥

                        ♥ But it refused.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Yoylecake
                          Yoylecake
                          Yoylecake
                          Westhelm Court Y Gang hamster gang ultrakill w spamburger Nintendo Switch Users Tamagotchi club! Bcv army Johnny hate club Albert rip andy Belt to ass Gengar my beloved 。・゚゚・Vent-Friend 2.0 BIGGIE wowzers landd :6 WAAPPLLAPF HATER Echo fw u I Suck at shooters PKM FAN #wowie4life ★Vanilleyy Vertified★ EVIL EMPIRE Young And Dumb Stupid group roblox Slipper to Ass BFDI IS BEST
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #24

                          dude i thought this post was by flav bcs of the pfp

                          Yin's a Scrawny Little Pudding Boy Isn't He?-Nickel from ii
                          hi guys im going to make myself [censored]-me when i was 2
                          if if mention grace in this post i give you the privlege to beat the SHIT outta me

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • FlavPlaz45129
                            FlavPlaz45129
                            FlavPlaz45129
                            The IDG
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #25

                            @illegally-mazer the best user

                            go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • mazernade
                              mazernade
                              mazernade
                              9 Kensa kids 9 mazurka kids TACO TUESDAYZ!! #team lemonade! LEMON RULES! LIMES RULES! Westhelm Westhelm school Westhelm Court Westhelm military ILLIT FANZ!! Banned | local therapist ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club mazer friendz :3 No Snow
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #26

                              :)

                              I MAKE YOU LEMONADEEEEeeEeEEEEEe! -æspa

                              FlavPlaz45129 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • mazernade mazernade

                                :)

                                FlavPlaz45129
                                FlavPlaz45129
                                FlavPlaz45129
                                The IDG
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #27

                                @illegally-mazer =3

                                go here to contact me if i don't respond go to another https://flav-net.w3spaces.com

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • mazernade mazernade

                                  Haii! im just gonna put all te userz I can so yeaa.. ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
                                  @innocent Best user here tbh.. ☆★♡♥
                                  @Ilovecats2018 awesome☆★♡♥
                                  @2tap is a awesome user!★☆
                                  @echo_isn-t_here awesome user!!★☆
                                  @ren awesome★
                                  @shadowgamerx Awesome! CELEBRITY!? heres free pika: -hi♥♡☆
                                  @B-127 cool mazurka child★☆
                                  @suctioncupman Awesome and cool and nice★☆★☆
                                  @Aries Cool/awesome★
                                  @mindy27 Awesome★
                                  @willoftheworld NO YOUR AWESOME CELEBRITY REALLY ONE!★☆
                                  @Dazai cool user btw☆★
                                  @Citrussahh srry thought I added you :o★☆
                                  @jeppy welcome back yes your cool★☆
                                  @flavplaz45129 fav user here!☆★♡♥
                                  @SweetLikeTarmac nice★
                                  @topratedsalesman celebrity def☆★
                                  @nyx celebrity def★☆
                                  @rusty really awesome!♡☆★♥
                                  @-rifle- really awesome!★♡☆
                                  @Gamizavier Cool♡★
                                  @Borдt pig²☆
                                  @yoylecake awesome★
                                  @stupidguy535 awesome mazer 2.0★
                                  @Vanilleyy awesome kid in kensa!★☆♡♥
                                  @st4tic not active here anymore but still awesome.★☆
                                  @snoopy banned but nice..☆
                                  @seesaw awesome!!★
                                  Im still eding this post so if i missed your name tell me ;)

                                  nyx
                                  nyx
                                  nyx
                                  | Spawnist Hazbin Hotel Fans YI XI!! WILL WOODERS Ivy's fav person | twotime fan
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #28

                                  @illegally-mazer peak

                                  bottom text

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • jeppy
                                    jeppy
                                    jeppy
                                    #1 analog horror fan silly ivy's goober polyamorous The tadc fans of bdns Dr pepper I hope this hurts NOCTURNAL #wowie4life Welcome Home i love cats indie game fan ''she's 17 scott'' Westhelm GLAGGLE EM ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ 🩸🧽 DDLC Fans We <3 Gir cookie Run fans vocaloid miku ♡ i ♥ weezer I ❤️ Gorillaz Omnisexual 💜🖤💙 LGBTQ+ Of BDNS GenderFluid oh my wowie 𝙏𝙑 𝙂𝙄𝙍𝙇 💙×🩷 I <3 writing -*Heathers*- artist's.. Yuri lovers !! Kandi kids >w< Ivy's fav person PFUDOR age regressor `Gravity Falls` Dog lovers ♡♥♡ | Certified Puppy stargazers Tally Hall Fans Alex G WILL WOOD "You killed Kenny!" "Screw you guys, I'm going home Knives Chau Fan-Club
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #29

                                    apparently I'm not cool guys /j

                                    I heart heathers

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • SweetLikeTarmac
                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      SweetLikeTarmac
                                      ♪Robbie's Bugs♪ kevinkempt I ❤️ frogs stargazers Dr pepper Spotify ig
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #30

                                      Bros gonna have the entire bdns user list on ts post Js so he doesn't leave ppl out

                                      We need another ranking users

                                      Screenshot 2026-09-22 10.37.12 AM.png
                                      El juno

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • mazernade
                                        mazernade
                                        mazernade
                                        9 Kensa kids 9 mazurka kids TACO TUESDAYZ!! #team lemonade! LEMON RULES! LIMES RULES! Westhelm Westhelm school Westhelm Court Westhelm military ILLIT FANZ!! Banned | local therapist ✿ິ᤻ Bakura’s Club mazer friendz :3 No Snow
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #31

                                        @sweetliketarmac umm... hehhh

                                        I MAKE YOU LEMONADEEEEeeEeEEEEEe! -æspa

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Citrussahh
                                          Citrussahh
                                          Citrussahh
                                          artist's.. we read fanfic lol Gay People Fry Guys!! ☆Vanillrussahh★ ppl tyler fw ★Vanilleyy Vertified★
                                          wrote on last edited by Citrussahh
                                          #32

                                          aw man I'm not there, ig I'm not that cool /j

                                          I’m soo active

                                          mazernade 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • 1
                                          • 2
                                          • 3
                                          • Login

                                          • Don't have an account? Register

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Groups
                                          • Users
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular